Ezekiel 38:1-6 Follow-up to Other Thread

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
well he may have a point.

I like how he used the wider context of both those passage and explained that those related context passages were also fulfilled in the past.

But as we see with Daniel and Antiochus Epiphanes, there is a past fulfillment, that points to a future one with the Antichrist, so I don't think he can say just because it was fulfilled in the past, that it can't roll around again for a future fulfillment particularly when it includes those "in that day" type of statements that often point to the Tribulation.
LOL i think he was making an indirect dig at Bill Salus without him outright saying it

athenasius

LOL i think he was making an indirect dig at Bill Salus without him outright saying it
He and Mark Hitchcock both disagree with Bill Salus, and Andy was really pointed when he was quoting the titles of Bill's latest books without saying that the theories and the books were from Bill.

I read the appendix to Mark Hitchcocks book and while I think he makes valid points, I don't think it necessarily wipes out Bill's ideas. I disagree with Bill to a point too, but it's one of those things that is a giant maybe. We won't know till we go up in the Rapture who was right and by how much.

Where I agree with Andy and Mark is that getting too dogmatic about how it all happens is a problem, making it sound like the sequence of events is a must, set in stone so that people think the Bible definitely says a Psalm 83 war has to take place for example or that Isaiah 17 is the trigger event for Ezekiel 38.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
He and Mark Hitchcock both disagree with Bill Salus, and Andy was really pointed when he was quoting the titles of Bill's latest books without saying that the theories and the books were from Bill.

I read the appendix to Mark Hitchcocks book and while I think he makes valid points, I don't think it necessarily wipes out Bill's ideas. I disagree with Bill to a point too, but it's one of those things that is a giant maybe. We won't know till we go up in the Rapture who was right and by how much.

Where I agree with Andy and Mark is that getting too dogmatic about how it all happens is a problem, making it sound like the sequence of events is a must, set in stone so that people think the Bible definitely says a Psalm 83 war has to take place for example or that Isaiah 17 is the trigger event for Ezekiel 38.
Yeah i agree, i take all of these guys opinions with a grain of salt , whose to know exactly how it all plays out

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun

Even Pete G is now entertaining a lot of speculative date setting scenarios now in relation to the rapture

athenasius

Even Pete G is now entertaining a lot of speculative date setting scenarios now in relation to the rapture
I think a lot more speculation seems to be happening. Probably as a result of the upheaval of the last couple of years. It's understandable, but at the same time, it makes for arguments over things that the Bible doesn't specify. I'm thankful that Chris keeps a lid on it.

daygo

I think a lot more speculation seems to be happening. Probably as a result of the upheaval of the last couple of years. It's understandable, but at the same time, it makes for arguments over things that the Bible doesn't specify. I'm thankful that Chris keeps a lid on it.
Agree athanasius lot of things are happening making speculation go through the roof while it's not harmful a lid does need to be kept on it.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Back to Ezekiel 38:

Interesting map I saw recently shows Ukraine vicinity labeled MAGOG and area of Europe and Russia as GOG (of course, now can't find a copy of it online to provide a link [sigh]

There is no way Ukraine is pushing back Russia without Divine Intervention.

I think we are watching fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 right now, right in front of our very eyes. Gog-Magog isn't Armageddon and we won't be here for the Tribulation. There is no particular time indicated between Gog-Magog and the start of the Tribulation. There is no way that what is going on now, whether or not it's Gog-Magog of Ezekiel 38, is part of the Seals or any other part of the 7-year Tribulation. Unless one wants to take a position contrary to Pre-Trib Rapture of the Church.

Getting all tingly thinking about this :smile
Dear God, please hurry up!!! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Andy C

Back to Ezekiel 38:

Interesting map I saw recently shows Ukraine vicinity labeled MAGOG and area of Europe and Russia as GOG (of course, now can't find a copy of it online to provide a link [sigh]

There is no way Ukraine is pushing back Russia without Divine Intervention.

I think we are watching fulfillment of Ezekiel 38 right now, right in front of our very eyes. Gog-Magog isn't Armageddon and we won't be here for the Tribulation. There is no particular time indicated between Gog-Magog and the start of the Tribulation. There is no way that what is going on now, whether or not it's Gog-Magog of Ezekiel 38, is part of the Seals or any other part of the 7-year Tribulation. Unless one wants to take a position contrary to Pre-Trib Rapture of the Church.

Getting all tingly thinking about this :smile
Dear God, please hurry up!!! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen
I dont understand how Ezekiel 38-39 can be taking place now? What part of that prophecy do you believe is happening now?

athenasius

Hope things speed up soon.
:lol be careful what you wish for. I think they just did. I'm watching what's happening with the bank failures and daygo, ground zero happens to be a consequence of removing money from Israel.

So you know about the protesters in Israel, on the left who are rioting in the streets over the horrors of badly needed judicial reform to stop the supreme court ruling over the elected govt in Israel?

So those entitled little stinkers called on the financial backers of the high tech companies of Israel to pull out of Israel in case Netanyahu managed to reform the Supreme Court and rein it back in. They said there would be all kinds of troubles.

So the financiers pulled their money out of Israel's high tech sector-- a HUGE part of Israeli's successful economy and put it

in the Silicon Valley Bank-- about 90% of the money flowed into that bank.

That is the one that just failed 3 days ago.

That is ground zero for the current bank failure crisis that is rippling out like a pebble thrown into a pond.

Anastacia

:lol be careful what you wish for. I think they just did. I'm watching what's happening with the bank failures and daygo, ground zero happens to be a consequence of removing money from Israel.

So you know about the protesters in Israel, on the left who are rioting in the streets over the horrors of badly needed judicial reform to stop the supreme court ruling over the elected govt in Israel?

So those entitled little stinkers called on the financial backers of the high tech companies of Israel to pull out of Israel in case Netanyahu managed to reform the Supreme Court and rein it back in. They said there would be all kinds of troubles.

So the financiers pulled their money out of Israel's high tech sector-- a HUGE part of Israeli's successful economy and put it

That is ground zero for the current bank failure crisis that is rippling out like a pebble thrown into a pond.

I am absolutely blown away! My heart hasnt stopped pounding since reading this!
Thank you, Margery, for this info!

Anastacia

I found the source you quoted on Telegram and I've been looking everywhere to find news that says what the protestors/leftists were up to. I'd love to show this to some friends and fam since it is the God of Israel in action!!

But not even the "staple" pastors many of us listen to are mentioning this element of tech companies pulling out from Israeli investments and putting it in SVB. I may not be using the right key words to search for it though :| ... so has anyone else seen any news links about this that can be shared on here?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I found the source you quoted on Telegram and I've been looking everywhere to find news that says what the protestors/leftists were up to. I'd love to show this to some friends and fam since it is the God of Israel in action!!

But not even the "staple" pastors many of us listen to are mentioning this element of tech companies pulling out from Israeli investments and putting it in SVB. I may not be using the right key words to search for it though :| ... so has anyone else seen any news links about this that can be shared on here?
Go to British sources. I found it two places there, but not allowed sources here on RF. It might also be on some Kibbutzim, Zionist, or Messianic sites.

Back