(Ezekiel 27:13-14) and Russia

Elijah's Mantle

:thinking:

Interestingly, the Bible identifies the ancient ancestors of the Russians as traders in the future

Javan, Tubal, and Meshech were your traders.

They bartered human lives and vessels of bronze for your merchandise. Those from the house of Togarmah traded for your wares with horses, steeds, and mules (Ezekiel 27:13-14).

might be a clue how some things work out in future
Russian Interest in U.S. would be beyond just Alaska now

Elijah's Mantle

:bible:
Other parts of the Bible also show that this "Babylonian/European" empire will be destroyed by a northern power (apparently Russia and its allies as Russia is really the only powerful nation north of Europe):

50:41 "Behold, a people shall come from the north,
And a great nation and many kings
Shall be raised up from the ends of the earth.
42 They shall hold the bow and the lance;
They are cruel and shall not show mercy.
Their voice shall roar like the sea;
They shall ride on horses,
Set in array, like a man for the battle,
Against you, O daughter of Babylon.

43 "The king of Babylon has heard the report about them,
And his hands grow feeble;
Anguish has taken hold of him,
Pangs as of a woman in childbirth..."(Jeremiah 50:41-43).

:bible:

Elijah's Mantle

:thinking:

when you read this know that the command was given telling them to flee out of Babylon

""""THAT MADE ALL THE EARTH DRUNKEN"""

man's effort to rebuild the Garden of Eden without the tree of life in its midst

now know what makes God mad and and the coming tribulations

read the whole book iys important

Elijah's Mantle

Notice also that the Bible shows Babylon tied together with birth pains/pangs to a group from a far country

1 The burden against Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.

2 "Lift up a banner on the high mountain,Raise your voice to them;Wave your hand, that they may enter the gates of the nobles. 3 I have commanded My sanctified ones;I have also called My mighty ones for My anger--Those who rejoice in My exaltation." 4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, Like that of many people! A tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together! The LORD of hosts musters The army for battle. 5 They come from a far country, From the end of heaven--The LORD and His weapons of indignation, To destroy the whole land. 6 Wail, for the day of the LORD is at hand!It will come as destruction from the Almighty. 7 Therefore all hands will be limp, Every man's heart will melt, 8 And they will be afraid. Pangs and sorrows will take hold of them; They will be in pain as a woman in childbirth; They will be amazed at one another; Their faces will be like flames (Isaiah 13:1-8).

Thus, both the accounts in Jeremiah and Isaiah seem related to the same invaders. This is referring to an end time confederation that has a distance to travel--apparently a type of union of powers from the east including Russia, who is also the major power of the far north.

Furthermore, a "far country" also seems to be tied to the powers of the east elsewhere in Isaiah

11 Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it. (Isaiah 46:11)

Those called Medes are also shown to destroy the final Babylon according to both Isaiah and Jeremiah

1 The burden against Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw...

17 "Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them,
Who will not regard silver;
And as for gold, they will not delight in it.
18 Also their bows will dash the young men to pieces,
And they will have no pity on the fruit of the womb;
Their eye will not spare children.
19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms,
The beauty of the Chaldeans' pride,
Will be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. (Isaiah 13:1, 17-19)

11 Make the arrows bright!
Gather the shields!
The Lord has raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes.
For His plan is against Babylon to destroy it,
Because it is the vengeance of the Lord,
The vengeance for His temple. (Jeremiah 51:11)

Restored Babylon will perish like Sodom :nod

Revelations 16:19

Gods present people have failed to heal corrupt Christendom

Paul would say...."" come out from among them""'
2nd Corinthians 6:17