Explosions heard in Kyiv, Kharkiv as Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Hidden

I was just listening to Fox News and the commentator said this is something Putin has been planning for 20 years. Putin is a bit of a romantic in that he wants not just the revival of the Soviet Union but of the good ol days of the Tsars when Mother Russia was something.

I also watched the address he made early today and he seemed menacing and...different. He referred to Kiev as a bully that has committed "genocide" and "multiple bloody crimes" on civilians.

MapleLeaf

I wish the bloggers on the right would stop pretending Putin is a good guy and anti-NWO. He is definitely NWO. He just wants to be the one in charge of it. I also don't completely understand the intense "isolationism" of many on the right in the States. I think war should be a last, last, last resort and sometimes you do have to let other countries deal with their own problems. But I also think "the best offense is a good defense" and I'm curious at how a major enemy being allowed to increase their own strength and power unabated is good for you. Of course, the O'biden administration has thoroughly gutted the army and there is a lot of political rot at the top so I can see the hesitancy from that angle too.

mattfivefour

Yet, in all of this, prophecy is unfolding and God is most definitely in control. Things must progress as God has foreseen. While praying for peace, we must lift our eyes from this and other conflicts, and focus on how short time is. We need to ask our self if we are doing what God called us, His Church, to be doing. Do we want to hear the words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant" from our Savior?

Our actions today for the furtherance of the gospel will govern our rewards in heaven tomorrow. And heaven is forever. Witnessing in word and personal lifestyle and supporting ministries --financially as we can and prayerfully as we should-- that are truly proclaiming God's Word are something all Christians can do. Let us daily take up our crosses and serve our Lord. Time is growing really short.

Just pointing out that the United States (under William Jefferson Clinton), the UK, and Russia guaranteed the security of Ukraine if they would agree to get rid of 1900 nuclear warheads that were left in Ukraine after the fall of the Soviet Union. Had Ukraine held onto those nuclear warheads, today would be a different story in Ukraine. Putin would not have invaded Ukraine, because he would have been deterred. Rhetoric will not deter Putin (Gog??). It is time to cut the head off the snake. This is only the beginning of Putin's attempted resurrection of the old Soviet Empire. We are supposed to learn from history. Adolph Hitler did this same maneuver when he retook the Rhineland on his way to building his German Empire. Rather we like it or not, the United States is involved. How far do we let Putin go?

HisGloryIsPrecious

What an amazing time to be alive. I'm Ukrainian on my mom's side. She never knew much about her Grandparents, but always knew Ukrainians longed for freedom from Soviet rule. Now in some way it appears to be happening again. A lot of people don't realize freedom is precious. When we have it we take it for granted. Many Christians also take for granted, when we walk down the street and see someone, that person is saved. Do some even know if the person in the mirror is saved? I'm not sure what is going to happen next, but I'm concerned about our grid. Praying for the people of Ukraine and all of Eastern Europe. :pray

daygo

Just pointing out that the United States (under William Jefferson Clinton), the UK, and Russia guaranteed the security of Ukraine if they would agree to get rid of 1900 nuclear warheads that were left in Ukraine after the fall of the Soviet Union. Had Ukraine held onto those nuclear warheads, today would be a different story in Ukraine. Putin would not have invaded Ukraine, because he would have been deterred. Rhetoric will not deter Putin (Gog??). It is time to cut the head off the snake. This is only the beginning of Putin's attempted resurrection of the old Soviet Empire. We are supposed to learn from history. Adolph Hitler did this same maneuver when he retook the Rhineland on his way to building his German Empire. Rather we like it or not, the United States is involved. How far do we let Putin go?
Agree.

JamesSuth

Yet, in all of this, prophecy is unfolding and God is most definitely in control. Things must progress as God has foreseen. While praying for peace, we must lift our eyes from this and other conflicts, and focus on how short time is. We need to ask our self if we are doing what God called us, His Church, to be doing. Do we want to hear the words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant" from our Savior?

Our actions today for the furtherance of the gospel will govern our rewards in heaven tomorrow. And heaven is forever. Witnessing in word and personal lifestyle and supporting ministries --financially as we can and prayerfully as we should-- that are truly proclaiming God's Word are something all Christians can do. Let us daily take up our crosses and serve our Lord. Time is growing really short.
Amen :pray and thank you. I think the Lord has woken me up today. Time is really short. I know we keep saying how the pressure is building and it is the Holy Spirit holding back the Tribulation events until after the Rapture, but sometimes it feels like we will never be home. That is not the case, we will and time is short. Let's keep furthering His Kingdom.

Channah

My son is with the Special Forces he told me it’s not good. He’s always been upbeat, whether he was in Iraq,, Afghanistan or Africa he never was an alarmist. A few months ago they went on a mission in a country between those two countries building “relationships” but he told me yesterday he just came out of a briefing but can’t tell me anything. Please keep him in your prayers.

Channah

While the liberal newspapers are focusing on Biden's "sanctions" the latest is that 3 Russian Battle field cruisers are in battle positions opposite with the USS Harry S. Truman and some NATO battle carriers. They are in position.

Russian battleships are also cruisin off the coast of Italy and the other off Syria.

The leftists are so trying hard to not let people know what is really going on.