“Explosion” above Billings this evening

SkyRider

Not to derail the thread but how does China buying U.S. land fit into the last days or Tribulation scenario??
i would answer that this way: we know from Scripture that apparently America plays no major role during the final week of years and maybe only alluded to in a cryptic fashion as one of the “young lions of Tarshish”. So, that begs the question of ‘why not?’. We are the most wealthy nation on the globe, have the strongest military, and, for now, are the number one superpower - but China is gaining fast. Many theories abound as to why we lose strength and influence: the Rapture weakens our nation; an outside force attacks us and renders us as a second or third rate nation; internal conflict or moral depravity will cause an implosion, or some other scenario takes place to cause us to fall.

So, looking around the globe, with an eye to see who could bring us down from an external source, Russia and China have to top the list as the most likely who would attempt to topple us. Russia has a weak economy, a not so strong military, but, of course, a number of nukes that they could launch against us and the West.

But China has been far more aggressive in their attempts to become the world's leading superpower and a direct threat to the American way of life. They have steadily built up their military, their economy has steadily gotten stronger over the past couple of decades, they have been purchasing a lot of natural resources worldwide, and, buying up companies and acreage within the USA. They, by far, are the biggest threat that we face from an outside force and continue to try to gain the upper hand and influence within our borders. America should be extremely alarmed by their activity directed toward us.

And now, we have this complete nincompoop in the Oval Office who appears to be aiding China's quest to weaken and ultimately destroy the US. China is our enemy, but the prez is completely beholden to them because of his and his doped up son's corrupt dealings with Beijing. He practically green lighted the Chinese to fly that balloon clear across our nation to acquire sensitive information. He is a sold out traitor and is making it easier to allow China to carry out their hegemony over our nation. So, in this case, we have two scenarios operating co-jointly to bring America down: an outside entity bent on destroying us and an extremely weak, compliable, traitorous man in the White House, who is also apparently bent on bringing America down. Every one of his actions seem to support that premise.

SkyRider

Has anyone heard if the Chinese ambassador to the US has been summoned to explain China's action in regards to this balloon? I don't think I have heard anything reported on that, when usually, that is something that any nation would insist on immediately when something of this nature takes place.

jab777

Has anyone heard if the Chinese ambassador to the US has been summoned to explain China's action in regards to this balloon? I don't think I have heard anything reported on that, when usually, that is something that any nation would insist on immediately when something of this nature takes place.
Given how beholden the Biden family is to China I seriously doubt that the Chinese ambassador will be summoned to explain his country’s actions. If they’d tried that during the Trump Administration, Trump would have called Xi personally and given him an earful and a threat. Which proves that there is a lot to be said for having a president who’s not in the pocket of an enemy country and isn’t what used to be called a communist sympathizer.

SkyRider

You can bet that our Illustrious Comrade will make a token mention of it in his SOTU drivel tonight. ”I stood up to China and shot down their balloon!”, to which he'll get an uproarious standing ovation and wild clapping by the koolaid drinkers on the left. That whole annual show is a mockery. How good the nation is doing despite the evil running amok through the halls of governance.

Jan51

I checked the other thread and didn’t see this mentioned yet.

I live in Kalispell, MT. North western area.

At about 5:50 pm MT … all my Montana Facebook groups started talking about a strange explosion and unusual scene In Billings.

I turned on Fox and Jesse Watters started reporting on it.
Then Tucker’s show started . Our Governor was a guest.

They discussed the balloon and how our Governor wasn’t informed until hours after the balloon arrived when local citizens started callling the governors office. The citizens wanted to know if they could shoot it (obviously nobody would be able to hit it but the senator also said earlier today that people were actually asking this.

Since the news just broke, Tucker asked our Governor what he knew. He told Tucker he only heard about it a few minutes before the show and was waiting to be briefed on it.

Some news outlets are reporting on it and one local got some video.

Explosion in the sky' above Billings Montana where Chinese spy balloon was spotted infiltrating U.S airspace - as residents report seeing jet zoom by after officials came under fire for refusing to shoot it down​

By Ronny Reyes For Dailymail.Com00:59 04 Feb 2023, updated 02:07 04 Feb 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...BXl1DxzCQjXRyPwvg2tIC5LNRXtSg&mibextid=unz460
My question is, when everyone around there started talking about it, were many others confirming they also heard and saw it, or were they all talking about this one video and this one witness? Surely many, especially people who were outside, witnessed this. I read several alt news sites and chats and haven't got the impression that many others are confirming this, or have I just missed it?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Boy that balloon couldn't of came at a better time.
These unusual "happenings" always happen at
very opportunistic times for the children of wrath.
Sure does give Obiden Inc. a place to hang their
hat on for tonights big dung show .
The Kenyan must be very pleased .

Surely this should retain loyalty with their voter base.
Biden sure showed that balloon who the boss was.
So utterly pathetic.

jab777

You can bet that our Illustrious Comrade will make a token mention of it in his SOTU drivel tonight. ”I stood up to China and shot down their balloon!”, to which he'll get an uproarious standing ovation and wild clapping by the koolaid drinkers on the left. That whole annual show is a mockery. How good the nation is doing despite the evil running amok through the halls of governance.
Let’s hope the few in attendance who know better sit on their hands or chant let’s go Brandon.

Bethlehem57

XI calling Biden, "we have all the info we want, feel free to shoot it down now."
Heard report that it was full of explosives! Also, the least watched State of the Union is tonight….Bribem will lie and mumble his way through it. And want to bet that no one asks about it? I’m not watching the most embarrassing president in US history lie again.

Just think….China wants to be the next superpower….and it’s a scary thought that Bribem may have given them all they need to control all these 5G networks, the cars we drive…even causing wrecks….and what about our banking?

SkyRider

Heard report that it was full of explosives! Also, the least watched State of the Union is tonight….Bribem will lie and mumble his way through it. And want to bet that no one asks about it? I’m not watching the most embarrassing president in US history lie again.

Just think….China wants to be the next superpower….and it’s a scary thought that Bribem may have given them all they need to control all these 5G networks, the cars we drive…even causing wrecks….and what about our banking?
Yeah, I'll watch the “lowlights” on the news tomorrow. More interested in hearing the GOP rebuttal.

RedRx

Yeah, I'll watch the “lowlights” on the news tomorrow. More interested in hearing the GOP rebuttal.

What is the over/under for the number of trans people in attendance as guests of honor? I’m thinking three. Maybe the GOP will talk about that in their rebuttal. At this point considering how both parties are alike I wonder if there even will be a rebuttal.

glc11

My question is, when everyone around there started talking about it, were many others confirming they also heard and saw it, or were they all talking about this one video and this one witness? Surely many, especially people who were outside, witnessed this. I read several alt news sites and chats and haven't got the impression that many others are confirming this, or have I just missed it?
On social media, there was a mix of people saying they saw it and heard it as well as people saying they didn’t see or hear anything.

Back