Experimenting with smileys and just seeing how many there are

ANewCreature

:bouncies some cool Smileys here.
Google post archive somewhere have a post from 1982 or so with the first suggestion of these :) in ascii form of course.

o_O ascii is not in my tablet's dictionary, anyway. And now the Smiley's have gone all the way to... :nunchucks is that supposed to represent that Daffy Duck cartoon where he is pretending to be Robin Hood and he goes with his staff, ho ha ha guard turn Perry Dodge Spin ha thrust or something and then he hits himself in the beak with it? If so, that is one of the most unique Smiley's I have seen. Though I'm not sure what purpose it would serve.

:taz probably is that if we have this one too. And then more normal ones like:angelcutie which I wish I had known about and I could have used in my intro about wanting to adopt and praying and feeling great piece that God has a child for me in Heaven who had they been born I would have been able to adopt, except I'd have them gotten the image of her saying "silly Daddy I don't have wings.":p
Looks like there is a silly one but it's pretty far down on the list. :hehee :suprized how many of these are there?

Brother Albert R.

:bouncies some cool Smileys here.
Google post archive somewhere have a post from 1982 or so with the first suggestion of these :) in ascii form of course.

o_O ascii is not in my tablet's dictionary, anyway. And now the Smiley's have gone all the way to... :nunchucks is that supposed to represent that Daffy Duck cartoon where he is pretending to be Robin Hood and he goes with his staff, ho ha ha guard turn Perry Dodge Spin ha thrust or something and then he hits himself in the beak with it? If so, that is one of the most unique Smiley's I have seen. Though I'm not sure what purpose it would serve.

:taz probably is that if we have this one too. And then more normal ones like:angelcutie which I wish I had known about and I could have used in my intro about wanting to adopt and praying and feeling great piece that God has a child for me in Heaven who had they been born I would have been able to adopt, except I'd have them gotten the image of her saying "silly Daddy I don't have wings.":p
Looks like there is a silly one but it's pretty far down on the list. :hehee :suprized how many of these are there?
Did you mean this one? It is rather funny.
God bless,
Brother AL