Experiment

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
So I have been noticing that after I post several times in a thread on a certain topic...videos on my Roku YouTube App will show up in my "recommended" category, entitled with the very same word that I used in my posts. So I am doing a little experiment here.

I just asked my husband what this post should be about, and we both agree that it should be about Bigfoot. The reason why is that is something that would not normally show up in my feed. After all, we don't search for these crazy myths, because we don't buy into them. And so...Bigfoot it is.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
So I have been noticing that after I post several times in a thread on a certain topic...videos on my Roku YouTube App will show up in my "recommended" category, entitled with the very same word that I used in my posts. So I am doing a little experiment here.

I just asked my husband what this post should be about, and we both agree that it should be about Bigfoot. The reason why is that is something that would not normally show up in my feed. After all, we don't search for these crazy myths, because we don't buy into them. And so...Bigfoot it is.
But this does raise some questions. Does Bigfoot only have one, big foot? I do believe that the supposed footprints would attest to what we assume to be, that Bigfoot does in fact have two, very big feet. And so then, why isn't Bigfoot called "Bigfeet?"

Last edited:

JSTyler

When I was a teen me and some others sometimes went hunting gor bigfoot AKA Sasquatch. Never did come across one, but may have found some big foot prints.
Heh...I can't help but want there to be actual bigfoots (bigfeets?) and Nessie or dragons and the like. I'm wired that way. Otherwise, the world seems a little less interesting and the next horizon, not quite so enticing.

I draw the line at zombies, vampires, chupacabra and decent progressive-commie-libs...as we all know that none of those exist :wink2

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Heh...I can't help but want there to be actual bigfoots (bigfeets?) and Nessie or dragons and the like. I'm wired that way. Otherwise, the world seems a little less interesting and the next horizon, not quite so enticing.

I draw the line at zombies, vampires, chupacabra and decent progressive-commie-libs...as we all know that none of those exist :wink2
I had to google those chupacabras. YIKES! :yikes

Would much rather see a Bigfoot. Especially if he was like that character in that movie "Harry and the Hendersons."