Excuse Me Sir....

Hsmommy

Probably something along the lines of, "Oh, I'm sorry. Just going by what I see." I don't really know. I guess it would depend on how the other person presented. Nicely would get the above response. Not nicely? Well the response would likely be met with a look on my face that showed exactly what I was thinking.

Jan51

I guess the world needs a title or way to address people that includes all options... that way folks wouldn't have to worry about getting tossed in jail for a hate crime for addressing a confused person with the wrong title.
I don't think they want that. I think they want a way to force everyone into their agenda by making everyone say what they say we have to say, which gives them a way to punish those of us who won't go along with it. They are slowly moving toward the goal of making everyone say/do/think what they want. Totalitarianism. Of course it won't come to complete fruition until the tribulation.

Work4Peanuts

Before "transgender" was an acceptable practice in our societies, there were people that were, shall we say, not particularly attractive. I've met women who, due to health issues, looked more masculine, and men that barely looked masculine. (Let's face it, not everyone is a perfect physical specimen of beauty.)
I think that following the golden rule is not a bad policy. Smile and treat them with the love of God, and if it comes out later that they were lying about their gender, because they have a mental problem or the world has convinced them of a lie, then God can deal with it. Praying for our enemies in this debate certainly also couldn't hurt.
I can't imagine anyone wanting to be called an "it." Talk about dehumanizing. And I honestly can't imagine Jesus calling anyone that, either.

JSTyler

Its MA’AM ..........
Them, "Its MA’AM .........."
Me "Opps! Sorry, xer! Take no offense as I was identifying as a cis-fluid-un-identifier-identifier when I addressed xou!"
Them, "Okay then! Xou are such a nice, uhhhhhh...."

That's a take-it-to-the-bank get out of SJW jail free, fail safe, fix-it line. It really is, double-pinky-swear-promise. It works every time I haven't tried it. No need to thank me, as you're welcome in advance :wink

Andy C

That might be considered rude.
Maybe more polite to say, "excuse me, whatever you think you are." :idunno:lol
Why would it be rude? I never use mam, miss, sir, mister....etc....whats the point? Why confuse a confused person with using their assigned gender?

Situations like this one are one of many reasons I no longer like to interact with a stranger. Maybe I will soon be to the point when approached by a stranger, I will yell “stranger danger”......:yikes

Anewcreationinjesus

Why would it be rude? I never use mam, miss, sir, mister....etc....whats the point? Why confuse a confused person with using their assigned gender?

Situations like this one are one of many reasons I no longer like to interact with a stranger. Maybe I will soon be to the point when approached by a stranger, I will yell “stranger danger”......:yikes
:lol

Amethyst

I’m a Sup in a retail store

We can still direct a lady to the ladies fitting room and men to the men’s fitting room
And we can still tell a man he can’t go in the ladies fitting room.
That is... unless he tells us he is a woman...then we have to let him go in...even though he’s clearly a man...and in traditional men’s clothing...with a mans voice...

No Weapon Formed

I don't think they want that. I think they want a way to force everyone into their agenda by making everyone say what they say we have to say, which gives them a way to punish those of us who won't go along with it. They are slowly moving toward the goal of making everyone say/do/think what they want. Totalitarianism. Of course it won't come to complete fruition until the tribulation.
:scoregood:agree

madcat

I’m a Sup in a retail store

We can still direct a lady to the ladies fitting room and men to the men’s fitting room
And we can still tell a man he can’t go in the ladies fitting room.
That is... unless he tells us he is a woman...then we have to let him go in...even though he’s clearly a man...and in traditional men’s clothing...with a mans voice...
Can’t cure stupid ————-