Exclusive — USA ‘People’s Convoy’ Set to Roll Wednesday: Biden ‘Fears the American People’

Jojo4124

Had the colonists not stood up to tyranny, there would have been no independent baton called the United States of America. Until that time, people believed that it was rulers who granted rights, governments giving the people what the governments felt the governed should have. Therefore, anything a government granted at its own whim, by that same whim could be withdrawn. The genius of the Founding Fathers was to understand from Scripture that fundamental human rights have been given to us BY GOD. Thus no ruler had the right to try to take them from his or her subjects.

Naturally, the rulers did not appreciate that idea; and patriotic American citizens found themselves having to have the courage of their convictions when Great Britain sent a standing army to end the patriots' rebellion. But thank God that His hand was in what transpired, and this nation began and rose to demonstrate that God indeed has given humankind certain inalienable rights. Faults and flaws, missteps and misdeeds, crooks and cowards aside: this once tiny nation became, as we know, the world's greatest superpower. It showed what a nation under God could do. Sometimes Christians have to be active in the world, not merely passively observing from within the fortress walls of their churches.
Excellently worded :)
we must teach American history to the children...

Bethlehem57

I completely agree. I’m all for standing up to the man, but I’d be very careful right now. At the very least, I’d attend in some kind of a disguise. I think time is better spent now on prepping for what we know is coming.
Prepping for what exactly? If I’ve taken your response wrong forgive me, but prepping, isn on my list.

I believe in being prepared for a few days of supplies, which is a gimme. I have a network of church family and family members if things go south. I believe that God will provide in all things. If it’s my time to go, Lord, come quickly!

IMHO spreading the Gospel is our number one prioRita

jayhawkbasketball

Prepping for what exactly? If I’ve taken your response wrong forgive me, but prepping, isn on my list.

I believe in being prepared for a few days of supplies, which is a gimme. I have a network of church family and family members if things go south. I believe that God will provide in all things. If it’s my time to go, Lord, come quickly!

IMHO spreading the Gospel is our number one prioRita
I wasn’t implying that spreading the gospel somehow takes a back seat to counting cans of spam in the basement all day.

But yes, I do believe in “prepping” in the traditional sense of the word…and for more than a few days. That’s just my opinion, though. To each their own.

And yes, God will provide but that doesn’t mean we can’t be pro-active, too. I prep for lots of situations and reasons. Bad weather, natural disasters, mobs, violence, car breakdown, power outage, etc. There will also be plenty of people left after the rapture who’ll need supplies, including Tribulation Saints.

No, I don’t have a bunker with a million jars of corn, but I do what I can. I think the word “prepping” can mean whatever you want it to mean, but it doesn’t need to be a taboo word only associated with crazy people who hide in missle silos. It can also mean storing / hiding Bibles and articles from this site for people to use / find.

We’re all called to serve in our own ways. That’s all I meant.

Last edited:

cheeky200386

I wasn’t implying that spreading the gospel somehow takes a back seat to counting cans of spam in the basement all day.

But yes, I do believe in “prepping” in the traditional sense of the word…and for more than a few days. That’s just my opinion, though. To each their own.

And yes, God will provide but that doesn’t mean we can’t be pro-active, too. I prep for lots of situations and reasons. Bad weather, natural disasters, mobs, violence, car breakdown, power outage, etc. There will also be plenty of people left after the rapture who’ll need supplies, including Tribulation Saints.

No, I don’t have a bunker with a million jars of corn, but I do what I can. I think the word “prepping” can mean whatever you want it to mean, but it doesn’t need to be a taboo word only associated with crazy people who hide in missle silos. It can also mean storing / hiding Bibles and articles from this site for people to use / find.

We’re all called to serve in our own ways. That’s all I meant.
Do you think there is a food shortage coming. I keep stories about it and have just been praying for God's provision. My husband and I have a few months of food stored up but he doesn't want more than that. If I could, I would have at least several years of food stores. I'm praying God will provide as I submit to my husband.

jayhawkbasketball

Do you think there is a food shortage coming. I keep stories about it and have just been praying for God's provision. My husband and I have a few months of food stored up but he doesn't want more than that. If I could, I would have at least several years of food stores. I'm praying God will provide as I submit to my husband.
Yes, I think it’s coming…and I pray we won’t be around to experience it. We’ve seen disease, and now war. I believe famine might be next. I’m hoping we’ll be out of here before that becomes a reality, and I think we will.

We’re the bride of Christ, and I wouldn’t want my bride to suffer at all. We’ll see though, as God works in ways we often don’t understand or agree with.

I pray we don’t have to experience real, terrible food shortages and violence, etc. No one can prepare enough for that.

cheeky200386

Yes, I think it’s coming…and I pray we won’t be around to experience it. We’ve seen disease, and now war. I believe famine might be next. I’m hoping we’ll be out of here before that becomes a reality, and I think we will.

We’re the bride of Christ, and I wouldn’t want my bride to suffer at all. We’ll see though, as God works in ways we often don’t understand or agree with.

I pray we don’t have to experience real, terrible food shortages and violence, etc. No one can prepare enough for that.
That's true. I'm hoping that whatever may come, that it would lead my husband and siblings to Jesus Christ. All the suffering would be worth it for their souls. Of course, I prefer that we be raptured instead! I love my lost family and loved ones and trust God would still draw them after that.

I pray this forum will continue to be accessible if all of the chaos continues. It's encouraging to pray for each other and hear how God is providing miraculously.

Epieikes

I really love what you shared about leaving Bibles and resources behind. That's been our take. We never know how much to store...I'd say we have a few months' worth and losing a few pounds wouldn't hurt us, but I'm especially thankful to have thrift-acquired the whole Left Behind series, replacing my given away-originals, plus all sorts of books, my prayer journals, and a few other blessings. Pinned at the top of my FB page is my personal faith testimony plus links from this wonderful page and a few others... set to the section, "Information for Those Left Behind..."