Exclusive — USA ‘People’s Convoy’ Set to Roll Wednesday: Biden ‘Fears the American People’

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
“Let Freedom Roll” is the slogan of “The People’s Convoy” set to depart Wednesday morning from Adelanto, California, on its way to Washington, DC, to protest federal coronavirus mandates and call for an end to President Joe Biden’s emergency declaration.

Convoy organizers Marcus Sommers and Maureen Steele spoke to Breitbart News about their “peaceful” transcontinental movement to “defend our freedom” at a time when “our freedom is on the line and tyranny closing in.”

“The freedom to choose is what our country is founded on, what our military has fought for, and died for, and bled for, and sacrificed everything,” Sommers, who has been a trucker for 34 years, told Breitbart News. “We must stand up, this is our duty. … I feel this is also a way, for myself personally, that I can fight for my country and its people.”

“The blue collar boys have historically always been the first to jump in and defend our freedom,” Steele, who is a paralegal, mother, and wife, and had no previous experience with truckers, explained. “Whatever war it’s been, throughout history, it’s always the blue collar boys that are the first in, they sacrifice the most, they’re the first to sign up, and they’re doing it again. I mean, here we are again, in 2022, with our freedoms on the line and tyranny closing in, and one more time, it’s the blue collar boys. So they’re the tip of the spear, and we owe them a world of gratitude.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ll-wednesday-biden-fears-the-american-people/

I have mixed feelings about this. While supportive of the idea and reasons behind it, I think it might be time for freedom loving Americans to go underground with their active defiance so they're less likely to get arrested.

Footsteps

“Let Freedom Roll” is the slogan of “The People’s Convoy” set to depart Wednesday morning from Adelanto, California, on its way to Washington, DC, to protest federal coronavirus mandates and call for an end to President Joe Biden’s emergency declaration.

Convoy organizers Marcus Sommers and Maureen Steele spoke to Breitbart News about their “peaceful” transcontinental movement to “defend our freedom” at a time when “our freedom is on the line and tyranny closing in.”

“The freedom to choose is what our country is founded on, what our military has fought for, and died for, and bled for, and sacrificed everything,” Sommers, who has been a trucker for 34 years, told Breitbart News. “We must stand up, this is our duty. … I feel this is also a way, for myself personally, that I can fight for my country and its people.”

“The blue collar boys have historically always been the first to jump in and defend our freedom,” Steele, who is a paralegal, mother, and wife, and had no previous experience with truckers, explained. “Whatever war it’s been, throughout history, it’s always the blue collar boys that are the first in, they sacrifice the most, they’re the first to sign up, and they’re doing it again. I mean, here we are again, in 2022, with our freedoms on the line and tyranny closing in, and one more time, it’s the blue collar boys. So they’re the tip of the spear, and we owe them a world of gratitude.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ll-wednesday-biden-fears-the-american-people/

I have mixed feelings about this. While supportive of the idea and reasons behind it, I think it might be time for freedom loving Americans to go underground with their active defiance so they're less likely to get arrested.
You are exactly right. If Little Lord Pipsqueak can summon the Royal Canadian Mounted Gestapo and beat up the elderly, confiscate trucks, and steal bank accounts, Joe and the Squad are licking their chops. Guardsmen are already moving concrete barriers around the Capitol. Canadians waved flags and cheered on bridges. Antifa types will drop bricks into windshields. Count on a few snipers. And once in DC, WHAT will be accomplished? Covid is the basis of Biden’s power. Dems and Pretty Boy Tyrants NEVER relinquish power, admit to a lie, recognize a mistake, or separate from corruption. They will look you in the eye while you are on fire and tell you it’s your imagination. The entire military is at the beck and call of the Idiot in Chief and his staff of career suck ups. Unless we can survive until November and force an honest election, you can forget freedom of speech. Truckers will be declared enemies of “Democracy” and locked up like the January 6 rioters - enemies of the State - speedy trials not required.

Shannon70

You are exactly right. If Little Lord Pipsqueak can summon the Royal Canadian Mounted Gestapo and beat up the elderly, confiscate trucks, and steal bank accounts, Joe and the Squad are licking their chops. Guardsmen are already moving concrete barriers around the Capitol. Canadians waved flags and cheered on bridges. Antifa types will drop bricks into windshields. Count on a few snipers. And once in DC, WHAT will be accomplished? Covid is the basis of Biden’s power. Dems and Pretty Boy Tyrants NEVER relinquish power, admit to a lie, recognize a mistake, or separate from corruption. They will look you in the eye while you are on fire and tell you it’s your imagination. The entire military is at the beck and call of the Idiot in Chief and his staff of career suck ups. Unless we can survive until November and force an honest election, you can forget freedom of speech. Truckers will be declared enemies of “Democracy” and locked up like the January 6 rioters - enemies of the State - speedy trials not required.
The wicked witch of the west will probably have March 1st commision to investigate all the Peoples of Convoy supporter.

cheeky200386

The wicked witch of the west will probably have March 1st commision to investigate all the Peoples of Convoy supporter.
Then many Christians, like myself and my church will go down with them. There are some battles worth fighting like ones for freedom. The more we become a dictatorship the less freedom we'll have to share the Gospel and teach our children about Jesus.

Footsteps

The convoy needs a plan B. If the siege of DC fails to remove mask mandates, the convoy needs to turn south to the Rio Grande and volunteer to help
Texas continue to build the border wall. We can only imagine the number of deaths caused by fentanyl already because the Handlers don’t care to find out. But this is an open hemorrhaging wound that kills daily while enriching cartels.

Footsteps

I am going to put the fear of God into our Dem leaders. It’s just a gag but I am going to call it in to CNN as they are the best at calling incidents from Narnia real news.
I will drive a specially modified 18 wheeler and lead the American trucker convoy. When I encounter the first protective barrier near DC, I will halt the convoy and open my cargo roof which consists of two horizontal doors that swing upward to reveal a slowly rising Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile painted in dark olive drab. It will actually be a grain silo but will look real when filmed by news helicopters.
I will announce that all Democrats who want to escape the area of total destruction may leave the DC blast area provided they form their own convoy and move in single file to Chicago where they will comprise the Chicago Police Citizen Volunteer Crimefighting Force.
I will then select a new purely Republican administration to include President, Vice President, all members of the Senate and House of Representatives, all Cabinet Secretaries, The Chairman and Members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a new Fed Chairman, and a new Post Office Director. These positions will be filled solely on the recommendations from members of this site.
I await your nominees.

jayhawkbasketball

I completely agree. I’m all for standing up to the man, but I’d be very careful right now. At the very least, I’d attend in some kind of a disguise. I think time is better spent now on prepping for what we know is coming.

Jojo4124

Well, it's up to "we the people" what happens once the convoy makes it's stand. We can hide away. We can demand (somehow) that any potential inappropriate govt actions such as tear gas and beatings are held accountable. Unfortunately the Jan 6 ppl who did no crime were left to rot in sub par conditions. Thank God there are REAL MEN and women truckers who know how abusive the govt is n can be...are CHOOSING TI STAND UP N SAY ENOUGH! NO MORE satanic takeover.

Resist the devil. As Christians we are warriors with authority in Jesus over all the power of the enemy. Wake up Church, shake off the demonic wokeness and use the Sword of the Spirit.

If the colonists had decided to hide from England, we would never have become a country. Remember all the lives lost by ppl who believed freedom was worth fighting for.

Pray, saints! I pray that Christian lawyers, politicians, etc won't let Jan 6 happen again.

Praying for churches to be Jesus to all these people!! What an opportunity for Christ.

Is there any website to see what material things we can donate? I heard the convoy has so much food they plan to bless food banks along the way! Maybe I could buy gas....any other ideas? Ty

mattfivefour

Had the colonists not stood up to tyranny, there would have been no independent nation called the United States of America. Until that time, people believed that it was rulers who granted rights, governments giving the people what the governments felt the governed should have. Therefore, anything a government granted at its own whim, by that same whim could be withdrawn. The genius of the Founding Fathers was to understand from Scripture that fundamental human rights have been given to us BY GOD. Thus no ruler has the right to try to take them from his or her subjects.

Naturally, the rulers did not appreciate that idea; and patriotic American citizens found themselves having to have the courage of their convictions when Great Britain sent a standing army to end the patriots' rebellion. But thank God that His hand was in what transpired, and this nation began and rose to demonstrate that God indeed has given humankind certain inalienable rights. Faults and flaws, missteps and misdeeds, crooks and cowards aside: this once tiny nation became, as we know, the world's greatest superpower. It showed what a nation under God could do. Sometimes Christians have to be active in the world, not merely passively observing from within the fortress walls of their churches.