Eve's Dream of Tomorrow.

newstate

Eve* told us very recently(late November, 2018) of her latest dream. We were there talking to relatives at the funeral events for her close relative, Jean*. Jean had been a person very close to God, and also close to her loved ones on this earth, especially the young children, that she loved so.

Eve seemed to grow closer to the wonderful Lord, as she grew older.

Anyway, she told us of her dream, how in it she was arriving in Heaven. She loved the Lord, and she was as happy as possible to be there, happier than she had ever been in her whole life. Happy Days! Thank you, Jesus! She is now a very old person, and one who has told others about the happiness of belonging to Jesus. I told her that I expected that this dream was from God, and it was pointing to the day when she would leave this earth, and go to Him. She may not have believed that, but I think that was true.

Thank you, Jesus for your people who are saved in Him! Amen.

Last edited:

newstate

After late November, 2018....we never saw Eve alive again, on this earth.
Eve* died earlier this week, (April, 29 2019) after breaking her hip in a stairway accident, and then suffering a massive heart attack. Is she now on her way to Heaven? I think so. She was very old, and surely it was her time. Thanks for her life, Lord!

I want to add one thing here. (September 2, 2019)
Eve* first had her stairway accident one day in mid-April 2019 when she broke her hip.
The day before that in the early morning I heard a still small voice in my head. Really like
thoughts directed to me from somewhere else. It said Eve was going to die soon. That was it,
the whole message. I occasionally got messages like that in the past when my mother died,
and when I was brought back from my 2002 near death illness. I think they are from the Lord.

Well, I had no way to tell if it was a real message or not, so I did not tell my wife about it, or anyone else.
But late the next day when we got word of Eve's broken hip, I did tell wife exactly what I had been told.
She knows fully about the messages that I received in the past and she was afraid this one might come true also.
Several days later it did come true when Eve died very suddenly, and unexpectedly. Of course, a broken hip can
often signal the end of life to a very old person. We are all sorry about Eve, but we believe that her faith will
save her, and she is now in Heaven, or on the way there, just like in her dream. Thank you, Jesus!

Last edited:

newstate

We traveled to be there for Eve's memorial events following her recent death, and we have just returned.
They were short and sweet. We asked her daughter if she remembered the dream that her mother had
in November that I mentioned on this site. She remembered her having the dream, but did not remember
the details. I told her that I did not remember them either, but I had written them down. (On this site)
and I refreshed her memory. She understood that I thought the dream was related to her really entering
Heaven, and she thanked me for telling her what I did. Thank you, Lord that I could be a small part of this!

newstate

One more thing...
Recently we went back down to the old home region of the country, and we visited Eve's grave site.
She is not there. She is in a much better place! Thank you, God!

We also visited a very old aunt in a rest home. She is there because of her hip accident, but her mind is very good,
for her age. She knew us all at once, and smiled big time! She had known Eve for ages, and they had once worked at the same work place, and so I told her about Eve's dream, and her death. Being an enthusiastic believer in the Lord Jesus she listened closely, with faith.
May the Lord bless her!

Last edited:

Momma D

Eve* died earlier this week, (April, 29 2019) after breaking her hip in a stairway accident, and then suffering a massive heart attack. Is she now on her way to Heaven? I think so. She was very old, and surely it was her time. Thanks for her life, Lord!
If she died on April 29th, and was a believer, she was IN heaven in a microsecond after her death. What a glorious arrival it was...and all of us believers can look forward to the same thing...praise God!!