Everything, Everywhere, All At Once

DWB

After six thousand years, dominion is finally stripped from Satan’s slimy grip, and a new world order is restored. Jesus, the rightful ruler, reclaims His dominion over the earth and restores it back to its original paradisaical conditions. He establishes His throne in Jerusalem and exalts it as the head of nations. The Church, now glorified and immortal, serves as part of the royal family ruling and reigning with the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.
This is our blessed hope. Please happen soon!!

athenasius

“And the UN and the FAO concluded in this document if insects do not enter the food chain, traditional protein farming will destroy the planet. We use all our rainforests to grow feed for all the meat we eat. You know, most of our rainforest is being taken down to grow feed for our purposes. So it’s, unfortunately, a very unsustainable system that is rapidly causing havoc on our planet.” (Source)

well the UN and the FAO just proved their stupidity because my entire country with the exception of the very far north is good range land for beef cattle and bison. And on the southern hemisphere South American countries like Argentina as similar.

That range land, is NOT rainforest, nor is most of it available for farming beans and grains let alone fruits and veggies.

It's cold up here, and that range land is sparse forest and high mountain meadows.

It's not good for much else with the exception of the wheat fields of the Prairies which are mostly given to growing wheat so nobody starves. The Niagara peninsula and Okanagon areas are the only areas where fruit can grow commercially. A few farms in the southern belt near the American border are able to grow veggies and berries.

Bison, were the natural range animal across the entire prairie. Like cows they are a natural range feeder, able to forage the wild grasses that grow between the trees and on the mountain meadows.

When cows come down off the summer mountain ranges, they are "finished" by feeding them grain-- from our prairies if the market wants it, otherwise you have grass fed cattle, the old fashioned way. The breeding cattle may winter over on lower pastures, augmented with hay bales but I've got news for the UN and FAO there too.

Hay farming, is done on fields that otherwise don't support much else.

The hay farmers here alternate between various hay grains (Timothy, red fescue, and a local wild grass called bunch grass) alternating with legumes like alfalfa. Alternating grasses with legumes like alfalfa builds the soil naturally.

It uses less fertilizer than the beloved beans and grains that the vegans survive on. (for those afraid of evil fertilizer)

I want to grab one of those UN FAO bimbos, and make them farm the mountain meadows and dry forest of the Cariboo here in BC, and grow their own food! NO imports allowed! You gotta grow those beans and grains yourself, along with your fruits and veggies.

The ULTIMATE 100 mile diet that those California vegans fondly imagine the rest of the planet can live on.

IN OUR LIMITED GROWING SEASON! :biggrin

I'd SAY THIS: Make your own tofu from the soy beans that can't grow up in that rangeland. Struggle to bring in your grains because in those rangelands, the soil won't grow oats let alone wheat. Those chickpeas you love, SORRRY! Of course you can go out the back door and harvest some citrus right???? Nope. Spruce buds will yield Vit C but you need a lot of them to boil into a tea, and it tastes AWFUL.

However in the 2 months of summer you could take a deep breath and inhale sharply to take in some mosquitos and blackflies since you FAO and UN vegans all want to farm insects. They are plentiful all over Canada, at least for a couple of months of what we fondly call summer and is otherwise known as the 2 seasons of Canada: Winter and Poor Sledding.

The one problem is that you can never eat enough of them to make up for the amount of you, they eat! Welcome to Canada!.

Oh how I'd love to tell them that and watch them splutter out their excuses and reasons why I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure the gauchos of Argentina would have a similar laugh at the expense of these UN and FAO bimbos.

athenasius

And what's with their idea at the UN and FAO that rainforests are being cut down to grow wheat to fatten cattle for meat?????

Grain doesn't grow well in the humid rainy areas of the world. Dry grasslands and plains are where you grow grain.

Land that is too poor to grow grain is ideal range land for cattle to graze on wild grasses growing between dry pine trees in the forests or on the high mountain meadows. Coincidentally it's usually nearby the better land that grain is grown on.

But never in humid rainy areas where you find rainforests. Tropical or temperate zones rainforests are too wet to grow grain successfully for commercial use to fatten cattle.

Damp grain is known to produce poisonous toxins like Ergot and other fungal toxins. That will kill horses and cattle and people too, so rainforests of any type are out for the growing of grain!!!!

Here's a list of the top growers and exporters of grain around the world https://oec.world/en/profile/hs/wheat
"In 2020 the top exporters of Wheat were
Russia ($10.1B),
Canada ($7.13B),
United States ($7.04B),
France ($4.76B), and
Ukraine ($4.61B)."

Spot a rainforest anywhere??????

The US has the Pacific Northwest and Canada has the West Coast rainforests, BUT those are COLD and WET and NOBODY is cutting those down to grow grain to fatten beef cattle for meat.

Anyone trying to grow grain in that area will go broke. Fast!

Rainforests of Russia, and France and Ukraine anyone?????

These UN and FAO people are insane.

SkyRider

There are some prophecy watchers who propose that a combination of alien abductions fueled by some New Age beliefs might be used as a possible explanation for the disappearance of millions of people. Interesting coincidence that the Navy has been releasing footage of UFO's taken by fighter pilots. Whether or not alien abductions are used as an explanation for the Rapture the point is that this event will affect the entire world like no other and help to unite the world in the form of a OWG. Whatever explanation they offer I don't plan to be here to find out! Maranatha!
Interesting that when the Rapture does take place, the evacuation of probably a few million or so - who knows what the number will be - that our bodies flying through the heavens will not be identified on radar; our bodies will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, leaving nothing physical, I presume, to be picked up by any detection device. We will be Undetected Flying Objects.

Kerbluey

This pet stuff is comforting to me, thank y’all for commenting. I intellectually know I’m wrong about Him, but my feelings toward the Lord are like an abused child. It feels like He wants my trust and affection but kicks me and beats me. I never fully relax with Him. I know that’s self-pity. My point is it makes it almost impossible to trust Him regarding my pets. Almost. I have flashes of trust. :)

I worry about them terribly. Not that I have any say in it, but for years it was the main reason I did not want the rapture to happen. These days I do but feel guilty. When I’m down and struggling in general like lately I cry about this concern. I’m crying now. Some of our neighbors are nice people who I presume aren’t believers but I know they’re animal lovers, so I’m sure they’ll check here. And find themselves a nice big stash of food and toilet paper, ha.

Anyway, I’m intrigued by the dead’s’ graves busting open to release their incorruptible bodies. I’m hoping to see that before I’m changed.

Last edited:

katt

This pet stuff is comforting to me, thank y’all for commenting. I intellectually know I’m wrong about Him, but my feelings toward the Lord are like an abused child. It feels like He wants my trust and affection but kicks me and beats me. I never fully relax with Him. I know that’s self-pity. My point is it makes it almost impossible to trust Him regarding my pets. Almost. I have flashes of trust. :)

I worry about them terribly. Not that I have any say in it, but for years it was the main reason I did not want the rapture to happen. These days I do but feel guilty. When I’m down and struggling in general like lately I cry about this concern. I’m crying now. Some of our neighbors are nice people who I presume aren’t believers but I know they’re animal lovers, so I’m sure they’ll check here. And find themselves a nice big stash of food and toilet paper, ha.

Anyway, I’m intrigued by the dead’s’ graves busting open to release their incorruptible bodies. I’m hoping to see that before I’m changed.
I want to be at a burial when it happens..want to see every ones faces as those graves open up..then I want to look up and see Jesus..if not there..then a funeral would be the next best thing..can you imagine working in a morge or working on a Christian cadaver in forensics or a teaching hospital? Wow!! Just plain wow!!! If these folks don't get saved..one would have to wonder why...the new agers have always had an explanation for the rapture..but I wonder if they even know about the dead in Christ being taken...

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I want to be at a burial when it happens..want to see every ones faces as those graves open up..then I want to look up and see Jesus..if not there..then a funeral would be the next best thing..can you imagine working in a morge or working on a Christian cadaver in forensics or a teaching hospital? Wow!! Just plain wow!!! If these folks don't get saved..one would have to wonder why...the new agers have always had an explanation for the rapture..but I wonder if they even know about the dead in Christ being taken...
I often used to take a break in one of the cemeteries in the area where I worked. Late at night, peaceful, quiet, and dark. Perfect for getting out of the car and walking around looking at the stars, clouds, moon, shadows, old head stones, trees, the tiny lake, etc. Oh, and checking for vandals, thieves, and other living people that weren't supposed to be there, and sometimes finding them :mad Foot patrol in the cemetery, frequently saw rabbits and occasionally a deer :smile If I was having a really hard night, I'd walk both cemeteries :smile I often thought how neat it would be if the Rapture happened while I was wandering around one of the cemeteries so I'd get to see the graves open :smile

Ghoti Ichthus

Regardless of what happens (or already happened) to our pets, we'll see them again :smile

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Revelation 5:13, KJV

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

:pray :pray :amen :amen

alisani

I often used to take a break in one of the cemeteries in the area where I worked. Late at night, peaceful, quiet, and dark. Perfect for getting out of the car and walking around looking at the stars, clouds, moon, shadows, old head stones, trees, the tiny lake, etc. Oh, and checking for vandals, thieves, and other living people that weren't supposed to be there, and sometimes finding them :mad Foot patrol in the cemetery, frequently saw rabbits and occasionally a deer :smile If I was having a really hard night, I'd walk both cemeteries :smile I often thought how neat it would be if the Rapture happened while I was wandering around one of the cemeteries so I'd get to see the graves open :smile
I'm not morbid I promise but I find it to be quiet and peaceful in a cemetery.

alisani

Aww sis, I wuv ewe. Will be praying for your comfort and your trust. :hug

RobinMc

The globalists are always wanting a crisis to exploit, so I'm guessing God will give them the biggest ever when he removes his people. And he will sit in heaven laughing at the reaction here.
As for the pets, because I think animals will be in heaven, why would it not be the animals that we already love? I hope when I get there, every dog and cat I've ever owned, including my current Jack Russell, will be there waiting for me.
It's heaven, right?

athenasius

The globalists are always wanting a crisis to exploit, so I'm guessing God will give them the biggest ever when he removes his people. And he will sit in heaven laughing at the reaction here.
As for the pets, because I think animals will be in heaven, why would it not be the animals that we already love? I hope when I get there, every dog and cat I've ever owned, including my current Jack Russell, will be there waiting for me.
It's heaven, right?
A couple of large white Samoyeds, and 2 border collies to greet me! What a reunion.

athenasius

Oh Kerbluey, I've struggled with similar feelings. You aren't alone. Mum died when I was 14 and life was pretty tough after that--unsaved alcoholic dad who got rid of me first then my sister in the way of an abusive aunt for me the next year, a boarding house hundreds of miles from home for my little sister 3 years later when she turned 14. I survived, and I had a struggle with trusting God.

I remember a turning point came at 19 when I knew I needed to forgive God--I had to let go of the fact that God was responsible for mum's death and that in some way I would never understand here on earth, that He knew best.

To let Him be God, and in charge even if He caused pain. I definitely had anger towards Him for that. I remember saying I was sorry I held that grudge against Him, and I was His forever. Even if He caused me pain. I prayed for forgiveness for my anger towards Him.

Feelings come and go. They are part of being human. God knows.

For the longest time, as I made a home and a life with George and our 2 kids, no matter what blessings I was given I was always bracing for more loss. I was afraid of losing George, the kids, our home.

Over time I've learnt trust but for me, and it sounds like for you, it's a battle ground. I don't think it's self pity, or a lack of trust in Him, it's more about what you grew up with. I don't know what you've endured but it sounds like whatever you walked thru you learned to brace for impacts that weren't good.

To trust God in spite of those early lessons, is an act of faith over feelings.

Bottom line, TO TRUST GOD ANYWAY, in spite of these feelings IS FAITH! It's not just a feeling, it's an act of faith in God, going against the natural feelings of distrust, of fear.

To trust God in spite of those early lessons, is an act of faith over feelings.

I said it 3 x because it's hard to realize that. Faith isn't a feeling, it's an act of the will. There was a wonderful Christian singer with a song and that was one of the lines.

Faith isn't a feeling, it's an act of the will.

for some of us, it's especially hard. But you're an overcomer because you keep choosing to trust God no matter what.

That IS Faith! Because you choose it, even though your feelings say otherwise.

Hugs!

Amethyst

Angie ... †
@Kerbluey I know where you're coming from too, Sis. Ive had many moments of crying out in bitter anger to the Lord, over things that happened, or I went through. And through my own battles of darkness. So many times of feelings of abandonment or feeling like He "betrayed" me.
Sometimes, all I know is there's no one else I can turn to who can actually do anything about it all but Him.
Where else can we go? :sad

Ghoti Ichthus

I'm not morbid I promise but I find it to be quiet and peaceful in a cemetery.

Except during a gang or non-Jewish/non-Christian burial :yikes

I could actually feel the evil sometimes. Kind of like how dry ice gently spreads and flows and is soft, except no particular temperature, but definitely evil, and it would spread out of the cemetery, so I could feel it in the adjacent park if I was there. Late at night after the burial earlier in the day :eek

madcat

A couple of large white Samoyeds, and 2 border collies to greet me! What a reunion.
Have you ever watched “Secrets of the Zoo” - a program on cable TV? Just here to tell you my mom, dad, and brother are already in paradise “working” on the “eternal” version of that! My dad is probably supervising the “construction“ with everything to perfection!

athenasius

Have you ever watched “Secrets of the Zoo” - a program on cable TV? Just here to tell you my mom, dad, and brother are already in paradise “working” on the “eternal” version of that! My dad is probably supervising the “construction“ with everything to perfection!
no that sounds like a nice show. I just watch youtube now, we only get the local news station but nearly everything is on YouTube if it's a few years old and too nice and clean for modern tastes.