Everyone in here is so testy.....

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
I'm slower than you. I didn't get it until I read your remark. Goodness
gracious. I'm turning into an idiot! :doh:
It was a subtle joke Mary dearest. You are not "dense". We all know that and that you have a huge vocabulary including many wonderful adjectives and nouns....

I speak for us all when I say we love you immensely.

:bighug

ETA: I also speak for us all in saying that we all love araj54 as well. Drink your coffee, love! And just for today, use a different smilie. We are at saturation point with the cow flatulence *B-S* stuff, me thinks!

:deadhorse

LivnForChrist

Jesus Christ is Lord
Where have you been? I'm missing you here on the Board I Pray all is well for You and Your Family! :pray

God Bless You LivinForChrist! :hug :bighug:hat
Awww thank you. I'm just busier than I used to be. I'm working now and busy with church. I miss posting and participating here. This is like home to me and the group here is like family. Thank you so much for your prayers. I really appreciate them. I'm still around though. I'm not going anywhere (unless God willing, it's in the rapture). LOL

goingup

Awww thank you. I'm just busier than I used to be. I'm working now and busy with church. I miss posting and participating here. This is like home to me and the group here is like family. Thank you so much for your prayers. I really appreciate them. I'm still around though. I'm not going anywhere (unless God willing, it's in the rapture). LOL
It's good to hear from you. And I am glad to hear you are staying busy, especially in The Lord's Work. Always lot of work, but too few workers. Good for You Sister! God Bless You! The Rapture is coming Soon! :wooo

:hug :bighug :hat