Ever feel like you just don't belong here?

Ani Lo Calah

Most definitely for several years now. The "eagerly awaiting" and "groaning" just keeps getting more intense with each passing day. I can't even count the number times that I just say, "Jesus, I just want to be out of this world and in your arms." I've even pleaded with Him many times to just take me home.

Anymore, each day is just another day closer to going home. I have no joy at all in this world.

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
I was just walking into another doctor appointment and had an odd feeling. I don't belong here. I was walking in the parking lot and felt like i was walking in the clouds, or somewhere else. The feeling of not belonging here was strong. This ever happen to you? It makes me certain this is NOT our true home.
YES!! I have been feeling like this more and more, every day. It is a strange feeling, like an out of body experience and also a sadness for still being stuck here.

InsuranceGuy

Oh yes, it happens mostly when I am away from my house. It washes through me and I feel sorta like I'm in a dream. It is a surreal experience

This is exactly how I am. When I am at home, I'm in my little bubble and feel ok. When I leave the house, it is as though the things I see are in a TV show. It just doesn't feel "real" to me. I don't know how to truly explain it other than to say I almost feel like i am not here, but I am..... Like my soul is already in another home and I am just going through the motions here.

Batman

There are a lot of times in my adult life where I feel like a stranger in a strange land but I love God, love my family, love America, love life and the things it offers, and love the thought of being here when the Rapture happens. I do understand that many feel like they just don't belong here but at this time I still feel like I do.

anath

I Love the Lord
I see the world around me but
This is exactly how I am. When I am at home, I'm in my little bubble and feel ok. When I leave the house, it is as though the things I see are in a TV show. It just doesn't feel "real" to me. I don't know how to truly explain it other than to say I almost feel like i am not here, but I am..... Like my soul is already in another home and I am just going through the motions here.
Yep I see the world around me but I'm not in it sorta. It is a real disconnect, isn't it? Very strange
Dan. I believe the veil is getting very thin

Patiently...

Oh yes, it happens mostly when I am away from my house. It washes through me and I feel sorta like I'm in a dream. It is a surreal experience
Yes! Exactly! Especially if I'm in a store or something. So weird!

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
Yep I see the world around me but I'm not in it sorta. It is a real disconnect, isn't it? Very strange
Dan. I believe the veil is getting very thin
Yes! Exactly! Especially if I'm in a store or something. So weird!
It happens to me too. I'm glad I'm not alone.