Eve of Destruction: Klaus Schwab Pledges the World Can Find Salvation at Davos 2022

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Famine, floods, pestilence, drought, plague, war, and rumors of war. These are the key issues facing the world today and the invitation-only World Economic Forum (WEF) next week in Davos, Switzerland, is just the place to find the answers provided by the select globalist elites, founder Klaus Schwab declared Wednesday.

“The return of war, epidemics and the climate crisis, all those disruptive forces have derailed the global recovery,” Schwab, the forum’s executive chairman, told journalists in an almost biblical prognostication ahead of the convention’s start on Sunday.

“Those issues must be confronted in Davos, and the global food crisis in particular needs our immediate attention,” he added in an online briefing, according to the Irish Times.

The return of a 2,500-strong in-person gathering after the coronavirus pandemic comes as the world struggles to meet the challenge presented by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

It all comes down to trusting in the WEF to find the correct outcomes and implement them as instructed, Schwab and his unelected workers submit.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-the-world-can-find-salvation-at-davos-2022/

He blames natural disasters on problems that in actuality these global elites have caused or used to further their unGodly agenda. No, I don't trust these "elites" to fix anything.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
No, I don't trust these "elites" to fix anything.

Me neither! Far better to trust God. Human 'intervention' only causes more "challenge, issues and struggles."

It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in people.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in princes.

Psalm 118:8-9

How joyful are those who fear the Lord
and delight in obeying his commands.

.....They do not fear bad news;
they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.

Psalm 112:1,7

Rocky R.

That "salvation" Schwab and his globalist elitist comrades are looking for can only found in Jesus Christ. Sadly, I don't see any of these elitists getting saved because their hearts are so hardened and their eyes are so blind. :sad
Many who are rich fall into a snare -- their lives start revolving around their things and they develop a solid entitlement mentality which soon evolves into a god-complex. The more they have, the greater the gravitational pull of those things in relation to them. This is most likely why Jesus spoke a lamentation for those who are rich -- woe unto you who are rich! You have received your consolation! Of course for a person in Hell, the fact that they had been very rich on Earth is absolutely no comfort and does them no good -- forever.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Famine, floods, pestilence, drought, plague, war, and rumors of war. These are the key issues facing the world today and the invitation-only World Economic Forum (WEF) next week in Davos, Switzerland, is just the place to find the answers provided by the select globalist elites, founder Klaus Schwab declared Wednesday.

“The return of war, epidemics and the climate crisis, all those disruptive forces have derailed the global recovery,” Schwab, the forum’s executive chairman, told journalists in an almost biblical prognostication ahead of the convention’s start on Sunday.

“Those issues must be confronted in Davos, and the global food crisis in particular needs our immediate attention,” he added in an online briefing, according to the Irish Times.

The return of a 2,500-strong in-person gathering after the coronavirus pandemic comes as the world struggles to meet the challenge presented by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

It all comes down to trusting in the WEF to find the correct outcomes and implement them as instructed, Schwab and his unelected workers submit.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-the-world-can-find-salvation-at-davos-2022/

He blames natural disasters on problems that in actuality these global elites have caused or used to further their unGodly agenda. No, I don't trust these "elites" to fix anything.

Yep well it's right out of their doctrine of devils textbook how to implement control and destroy society so i'm not in the least bit suprised

Lastcall

These signs somewhat line up with biblical prophecy as mentioned by Jesus in His Olivet Discourse when He talked about the signs of His second coming, and as some of the judgements from Revelation.

The closer Klaus and his minions get to setting the stage for the OWG, that means the rapture is even closer.

Jaybird

He probably owns the Starbucks. This guy wants to usher in the NWO as fast as he can. He wants to the the "god" over every inhabitant of the earth. If he really understood the reality of what he was wishing for and how it will usher in the AC and the tribulation he would wish for something else, but he is after all Satan's minion.

jab777

They aren't able to fix these things even if they sincerely wanted to. The hubris of these people is off the charts.
Yep. They present themselves as the best and the brightest and the only ones with all the answers. In reality they are a bunch of egomaniacal, wanna be tinpot dictators who I believe literally hate people and certainly have no respect for God and want to be in charge of it all. These evil people are in for a rude awakening when the Lord returns.

MapleLeaf

In my opinion, Schwab's choice of words imply that they are perhaps getting ready to introduce their "anointed one" to the world.
I hope not. When it comes down to it, I am not ready for all that. It's going to be very horrible before the Rapture. And there will always be a small part of me that wonders if we will actually be here for the Tribulation. I know this is a Pre-Trib forum and I do believe in that too. But I still have my moments of doubt and insecurity.

NewWine2020

I hope not. When it comes down to it, I am not ready for all that. It's going to be very horrible before the Rapture. And there will always be a small part of me that wonders if we will actually be here for the Tribulation. I know this is a Pre-Trib forum and I do believe in that too. But I still have my moments of doubt and insecurity.

You’re not alone in your concerns Maple Leaf, I think it’s arrogant for us Christians who were blessed be born into a Western background (Canada, USA, etc.) to assume that we will escape hard times and wrath

I am certain anyone who puts their faith in Christ‘s atonement will escape GOD”s wrath, but our brethren in places like China, North Korea, the Middle East, Africa, etc have often experienced horrific persecution that makes me feel shame at how little I’ve done with God’s word given all the freedoms I have had growing up in the USA. We are no more precious to Christ than those who endure real hardship and persecution for their faith in their daily lives.

It feels like when the world governments saw how pitifully compliant and meek their citizenry were to the Covid mandate garbage that everything has accelerated.

Praying.