Eurovision Song Contest 2020

JamesSuth

Some observations from the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 (it was on in my house, so I couldn't avoid it!). The contest didn't take place this year, so instead they had a show with each of the participants getting to play a bit of their song (pre recorded) along with a message that they recorded from home. It was an interesting gauge of current culture. There was the usual ungodly content of songs of course, but what stood out most was the general mood was one of we are all in this together, love will overcome this and we all need to come together as a global community. The Russian group said it the most explicitly by saying this is the end of the nation state and the start of a global world community. It was what we would expect, but still quite shocking to hear it being said to applause and how quickly we are moving towards conditions where the AC will be welcomed.

And then came the message from the Slovenian contestant Ana Soklic who said "the main thing in this life is that we must put God first". I don't know if she is saved but it was nice to hear and stood in stark contrast to the worldliness of the rest of it.

Rocky Rivera

I do wonder what that Slovenian contestant meant by "God" -- the LORD Almighty or some made-up diety like Buddha? The last time I cared about the Eurovision Song Contest, I think ABBA was still up-and-coming. If you are curious as to the timing of when Antichrist Superstar might be revealed, a very good clue would be when the current generation who are being raised to believe that "gayness" and perversion are the zenith of human goodness is eligible to vote. During the 1990's we were inundated with programs from children's shows to the prime time that featured black characters in a very positive and appealing light. Eventually, that generation grew up and elected Barack Hussein Obama. The same social experiment (that's why the shows are called "programming") is being foisted on this generation today, only this time the character of choice is the Sodomite. When that generation reaches adulthood, will they be the one to vote into power the worthless shepherd, Antichrist Superstar?

Why do I say that? Consider the things said concerning the Man of Sin in Daniel 11:37, "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all." Nor the desire of women? Either he's the ultimate masochist or the ultimate Sodomite. With how they're conditioning this generation of kids, I lean towards the latter. If you can figure out when the current generation who are being indoctrinated with this evil stuff will be eligible to vote and care to do so, you just might stumble onto a ballpark figure for when the Rapture just might take place.

kathymendel

I do wonder what that Slovenian contestant meant by "God" -- the LORD Almighty or some made-up diety like Buddha? The last time I cared about the Eurovision Song Contest, I think ABBA was still up-and-coming. If you are curious as to the timing of when Antichrist Superstar might be revealed, a very good clue would be when the current generation who are being raised to believe that "gayness" and perversion are the zenith of human goodness is eligible to vote. During the 1990's we were inundated with programs from children's shows to the prime time that featured black characters in a very positive and appealing light. Eventually, that generation grew up and elected Barack Hussein Obama. The same social experiment (that's why the shows are called "programming") is being foisted on this generation today, only this time the character of choice is the Sodomite. When that generation reaches adulthood, will they be the one to vote into power the worthless shepherd, Antichrist Superstar?

Why do I say that? Consider the things said concerning the Man of Sin in Daniel 11:37, "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all." Nor the desire of women? Either he's the ultimate masochist or the ultimate Sodomite. With how they're conditioning this generation of kids, I lean towards the latter. If you can figure out when the current generation who are being indoctrinated with this evil stuff will be eligible to vote and care to do so, you just might stumble onto a ballpark figure for when the Rapture just might take place.
I am convinced that we have been told in scripture to "lift up our eyes as our redemption draws near"........... not so much be looking for the rise of the antichrist. The rapture can happen at any time now, there is nothing more that has to be fulfilled before it happens. We are already in the "ballpark" of when the rapture will occur........................ anytime, now.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I'm surprised Kim Jong Un and Dennis Rodman haven't decided to enter the contest as a duet, Dennis Rodman's weird costumes alone would win them the contest.

Their qualification also wouldn't be a drama because even Australia is allowed to compete in Eurovision even though they are not a part of Europe.