European Leaders Advance delete my warnings...

Anewcreationinjesus

As the Bill Johnson circus in Europe approaches... I put a quick warning on their Facebook page to pastors who may be reading...

I warned about Bill Johnson denying Jesus deity when doing miracles, Bethel declaring "I am powerful and what I believe changes the world" during their offering, Beni Johnson saying "wakey wakey" to angels, Kris Vollaton teaching God is male and female, Amanda Lindsay Cook describing Jesus as "enlightened master", grave soaking, BSSM advocating "prophetic Uno cards".. I pleaded for pastors to research these things for themselves...

5 minutes later my comments were deleted...

I then commented again and challenged them that I spotted they deleted my comments, pastors had a right to see the truth, to test and research themselves, a friend also commented...

5 minutes later our comments were deleted..

So, brothers and sisters, why aren't they willing to be scrutinised at the cult of "Papa Bill"... When the Bible itself says to test yourselves to see if you are in the faith, to stand in purity of doctrine, where Paul calls people out by name and even (gasp!) advocates rebuking people sharply...

They are not only brainwashed into the cult of" Papa Bill "themselves, but are denying others the chance to test and research for themselves...

Have prayed for whoever deleted my comments that they have a day for the blinkers to come off!!!! If only they could SEE!!!!!!!

Anewcreationinjesus

Did it survive the Bethel purge?
It's interesting, they deleted all scrutiny of papa Bill but not my comment re Brene Brown whose book they were advocating... Re Brene Brown they replied with the usual NAR "we eat the meat and spit out the bones..."

My reply to that was - if something is built on a lie it can never be the truth, and would Paul have advocated spitting out the bones in Galatians 1....Paul is very straight and down the line in Galatians 1!! No hint of meat eating and bone spitting whatsoever... Would like to know who the first NARite to use this phrase was, as its been parroted hugely since!!

Recently Lindsay Davis who came out of BSSM, brought attention to BSSM advocating use of UNO cards to prophesy... They deleted that post too...

It's like Bethel can't bear to be scrutinised... Bill is above scrutiny in their eyes, when scripture constantly says to test everything...

Last edited:

crossnote

It's interesting, they deleted all scrutiny of papa Bill but not my comment re Brene Brown whose book they were advocating... Re Brene Brown they replied with the usual NAR "we eat the meat and spit out the bones..."

My reply to that was - if something is built on a lie it can never be the truth, and would Paul have advocated spitting out the bones in Galatians 1....

Recently Lindsay Davis who came out of BSSM, brought attention to BSSM advocating use of UNO cards to prophesy... They deleted that post too...

It's like Bethel can't bear to be scrutinised... Bill is above scrutiny in their eyes, when scripture constantly says to test everything...
There is such a thing as sociological cults...(separation from families, sleep depravation, brainwashing etc.) and there are theological cults (false and aberrant doctrine); from the reports and clips I have seen, Bethel fits both and it amazes me how influential they are.