Europe or the world?

John Romans

I believe its 10 regions spread out covering the whole world, but couldnt it actually have multiple layers to it? Such as an onion?
I do recall reading about Macron wanting to form a 10 country european military alliance army a little while back.
The Lord knows all and His Word can have dual or multiple fulfillments that we are unaware of until its revealed to us either by the Holy Spirit or the events unfolding.
Just a thought.

ItIsFinished!

I believe its 10 regions spread out covering the whole world, but couldnt it actually have multiple layers to it? Such as an onion?
I do recall reading about Macron wanting to form a 10 country european military alliance army a little while back.
The Lord knows all and His Word can have dual or multiple fulfillments that we are unaware of until its revealed to us either by the Holy Spirit or the events unfolding.
Just a thought.
Interesting thought my brother.

Much love in Christ.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Remember the 200,000,000 man army from the East marching to meet the AC's army? I dont know how the 10 kingdons will divide up the planet. But my guess is that China will be an 11th kingdom NOT under the AC's control.
The Kings of the East are part of the Bowl Judgments and are not connected scripturally with the 200,000,000 which are part of the Trumpet Judgments. The location of the source of the 200,000,000 invasion is the Euphrates River, which is not located in China, but in Mesopotamia or ancient Babylonia, a place the Scriptures often connects with demonism.

Rocky Rivera

The entire planet will be divided into ten regions, each with its own governor, and all answer to Antichrist Superstar:

United Holy Land States (Israel, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Oman, Yemen, UAE, etc.)

United North American States (USA, Canada)

United South American States (Mexico, Brazil, Guatemala, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, etc.)

United European States (England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Finland etc.)

United African States (Ethiopia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Mali, Mauritania, Kenya, etc.)

United Asian States (China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.)

United Australian States (Australia, Tasmania, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea)

United Midetteranian States (Greece, Turkey, Romania, Georgia, Armenia)

United Slavic States (Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, etc.)

United Central Asian States (Khazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan)

Hidden

When the Bible says no one may buy or sell without the antichrist's authority, it's definitely speaking of the entire world.

There is an organized and concentrated effort to really unify the whole world and it's being done behind the scenes. In our country, I have traced personalities involved in this and one of them is this university professor who says she is one of the think tanks that regularly attends forums in Brussels. She says that the EU is now putting pressure on them to speed up the integration of ASEAN because in her words, "the EU wants to deal with a single bloc (ASEAN)" instead of dealing with many countries. She also serves as a panelist in Trilateral Commission meetings. And there are hundreds more like her in many different countries, working closely to bring the world together.

Here's the YouTube Link.