Eugenic Abortion 2.0

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Abortion is murder, regardless of the reason. Eugenic testing is just another of man's schemes to make his own life easier at the expense of others. One more manifestation of the exaltation of self.

Momof3angels

Abortion is murder, regardless of the reason. Eugenic testing is just another of man's schemes to make his own life easier at the expense of others. One more manifestation of the exaltation of self.
I don't think God's going to allow this type of thing to go on much further. Our homecoming date is rapidly approaching. :((

FaithInChrist

It has to potential to screen for illnesses that show up later in life, such as breast cancer, heart disease or "personality disorders". The implications are momentous! Who of us would give up our life simply because we might one day face cancer, or heart disease? Now your parents can decide for you. Terrifying!

I agree, the Lord cannot possibly tarry much longer. So much is lining up already, and the depravity of man has been well proven.

Joe B

The matter of fact way that the author has written this shames him!

The parallel here is to Hitler and his dream for a perfect race.
I see no difference between eliminating a fetus and a birthed person just because they do not meet the ideals of man's so called perfect human beings and may God forgive those who do :((

Will they never learn that its God's creation and his will alone that is perfect? Yes, they will but sadly too late! :doh:

RanYakumo

From my view, it's not the testing that's the problem. I see no reason parents shouldn't be able to have this information if they want it.

The real problem are the parents who decide that they're going to abort their children just out of the possibility of a disability occurring. People like that just make me shake my head in sadness. Even if they do end up with something like Down Syndrome, you would think non-believers would at least have some sort of feeling of obligation as a human being to take care of these children. Instead, we have so many children being aborted.

David T. McKee

Jesus is Truth
From the Article: "It’s not a leap to think that before too long—Caplan believes perhaps another decade—babies with disabilities won’t be the only ones targeted. “We’ll start to see people aborting based on musical ability or mathematical ability, disposition to depression, narcissism, gender orientation,” he says. “We may all think that parents and society are very interested in diseases. But I’m here to say that they’re also very interested in personality and behavior.”"

This is beyond disgusting, beyond horrific, and frankly makes Hitler and his death camps look somewhat tame in comparison...

But consider this... I will bet you that if this technology allowed a parent to determine if a baby was going to be a liberal elitist, a lawyer, a politician....

Well, then they would be screaming against this procedure, wouldn't they?

The most terrible part of this article is how these things are happening right now... right now this instant as you read this, innocent babies - the most innocent and helpless amongst us, are being murdered in a horrific fashion.

Rom 1:30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

-dtm

okk

Eugenics is absolutely sickening. If a child is born with a deleterious birth defect/condition, even in cases where the child instantly dies as with Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, it is the will of our just and loving God. We should never question it or try to circumvent God's plan.