Equity is the New Communism

madcat

@madcat Why the rolleyes?
I went back and looked for “roll eyes”. With my new glasses I thought that was a “oh my gosh” !!!! Maybe I’ll just put on my old ones back on!
Which just reminds me today I was trying to read a label on some hair conditioner, and I have NEVER seen print so tiny. I literally had to get a POWERFUL magnifying glass (I sound like my mother now).

madcat

I went back and looked for “roll eyes”. With my new glasses I thought that was a “oh my gosh” !!!! Maybe I’ll just put on my old ones back on!
Which just reminds me today I was trying to read a label on some hair conditioner, and I have NEVER seen print so tiny. I literally had to get a POWERFUL magnifying glass (I sound like my mother now).
Getting old is a bummer, but the alternative is worse. I can remember my mom saying “you just wait girlie, someday you will ask for help reading a pill bottle or opening a jar of pickles”. I have “arrived“. :crutches:crutches:crutches

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Getting old is a bummer, but the alternative is worse. I can remember my mom saying “you just wait girlie, someday you will ask for help reading a pill bottle or opening a jar of pickles”. I have “arrived“.
:crutches

Maybe it's not your eyes. Maybe your new glasses were made wrong :tappingfoot

Wouldn't be the first time that happened :frown

Back