Equidistant letter sequences

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
Does anyone have any experience with these? I started watching a lot of Dr. Missler's videos since he has had a lot of articles on the forum recently and I liked them. He brings up equidistant letter sequences a lot, and I was wondering where the idea originated, what the significance was, etc.

mattfivefour

No, I am not saying that. Randomization analysis shows that certain words in Genesis occur in closer proximity to each other far more than pure chance would indicate. In fact the chance is only 2 in 10,000 (if my math is right) of these words regularly occurring in proximity by chance. It may indeed be possible that God has placed some sort of "signature" in Genesis to show there is no randomness in Creation but that He indeed is its author. I say "may" because there is no certainty here but a lot of speculation. And RF does not deal in speculation; we deal in provably certain Scriptural facts. So we are not going to permit speculations about this, Gematria, or seeming codes of any kind. If people want to explore them on their own, fine. But we won't do it here. I hope you understand.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
No, I am not saying that. Randomization analysis shows that certain words in Genesis occur in closer proximity to each other far more than pure chance would indicate. In fact the chance is only 2 in 10,000 (if my math is right) of these words regularly occurring in proximity by chance. It may indeed be possible that God has placed some sort of "signature" in Genesis to show there is no randomness in Creation but that He indeed is its author. I say "may" because there is no certainty here but a lot of speculation. And RF does not deal in speculation; we deal in provably certain Scriptural facts. So we are not going to permit speculations about this, Gematria, or seeming codes of any kind. If people want to explore them on their own, fine. But we won't do it here. I hope you understand.

Of course, thanks, brother. It was just the first time I had ever been exposed to it, and I was wondering what the deal was, so I asked here where I trust people's judgment regarding these things. I didn't even realize it was controversial when I posted it; I had just never encountered it before. Thanks for setting me straight

Back