Embarrassed by the WH website and the president.

RaptureEnthusiast

Went to the whitehouse.gov tonight. I am embarrassed by that website. It looks like a 2 year old put pictures up on a wall. Half the pages don't even have content on them Trump's site was up fast, if I remember correctly.

I just love how under the priorities nav link, COVID is listed as #1, but on day #2, he thew his hands up in the air and said he can't do anything about it and can't change the trajectory of the virus. Its like he is trying to get impeached for ineptitude, which maybe was the plan all along that he would show his dementia.

I have never seen a president renege on all of this campaign promises so quickly. Only the blind would vote that man in office.

chaser

We trust you Jesus, you are the only King forever!
Only the blind would vote that man in office.
Useful idiots gave him votes, the rest of his votes were manufactured as needed. He's a president that wants us all to come together and heal, and at the same time tells us if we don't see eye to eye with him there is something wrong with us and we are the problem. In his campaign ads he repeated over and over the Trump did not have a plan to stop COVID and that if he was President he would have a plan, well he has no plan. He said he wanted to get the economy roaring again like it was before COVID, but then with the power of the pen he slashes thousands of jobs and does things to hinder a prosperous U.S. and further hurt American citizens, especially those who are not wealthy or elite class. He is on a mission of destruction and it's seems he is just getting started, 30 executive orders in 1 day, most ever by any president, Trump had 7 at the same time period as Diben. Glad this is not our home and hope we are close to leaving to be with our Savior soon, before the attacks on us are physical.

railfan727

From what I can tell, Christians and non Christians alike are gonna feel pain from his policies. It may not take too long for the useful idiots to feel the heat. The worship of the environment alone is gonna sting like a nest of hornets.
Is the environmental garbage going to force the end time wars to be fought with literal horses and chariots and primitive weapons?

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
Went to the whitehouse.gov tonight. I am embarrassed by that website. It looks like a 2 year old put pictures up on a wall. Half the pages don't even have content on them Trump's site was up fast, if I remember correctly.

I just love how under the priorities nav link, COVID is listed as #1, but on day #2, he thew his hands up in the air and said he can't do anything about it and can't change the trajectory of the virus. Its like he is trying to get impeached for ineptitude, which maybe was the plan all along that he would show his dementia.

I have never seen a president renege on all of this campaign promises so quickly. Only the blind would vote that man in office.
Don't be embarrassed, he's a thief sitting in the president's chair.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Is the environmental garbage going to force the end time wars to be fought with literal horses and chariots and primitive weapons?

Well if there's EMP or solar flares that incapacitate or destroy the whiz-bang electronics in the vehicles, missiles, etc. , then, yeah.

Horses and mules are still musts for some terrain and applications, even today. There was a thread recently about military use of same :smile

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego came from the midst of the fire. 27And the satraps, administrators, governors, and the king’s counselors gathered together, and they saw these men on whose bodies the fire had no power; the hair of their head was not singed nor were their garments affected, and the smell of fire was not on them.

Mr.Hall93

Well if there's EMP or solar flares that incapacitate or destroy the whiz-bang electronics in the vehicles, missiles, etc. , then, yeah.

Horses and mules are still musts for some terrain and applications, even today. There was a thread recently about military use of same :smile
I'd prefer this to the propaganda route of climate change :) good thing I wanna take up fencing I guess.

Andrew Byrum

You are correct. Those who voted for Biden are ethically blind, morally blind, and spiritually blind. The world can't wait to accept the Antichrist, who will save them from all their problems.

LibertyBelle

Cracked.
Don't be embarrassed, he's a thief sitting in the president's chair.
I am not scolding you.

I am not preaching at you.

I am not being a jerk w/ what I am about to say, so know that whatever tone you read, I'm not trying to be like that.

I am reminding you of what I have to remind myself of, very very often, these days.

Who can steal from God?

There is no one - not one single person - on a throne, proverbial or otherwise, that The Creator of Heaven & Earth, and all that in them is, did not put there.

Daniel 2:20b-21
Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of My hand.

Job 12:14-17
Behold, He tears down, and it cannot be built again; He shuts a man in, and none can open.

He withholds the waters, and the land dries up; again, He sends forth [rains], and they overwhelm the land or transform it.

With Him are might and wisdom; the deceived and the deceiver are His [and in His power].

Proverbs 16:33
The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly of the Lord [even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him].

Proverbs 21:1, 30-31
The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: He turneth it whithersoever He will.

There is no [human] wisdom or understanding or counsel [that can prevail] against the Lord.

The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance and victory are of the Lord.

Proverbs 19:21
There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand. -KJV

Many plans are in a man’s mind,
But it is the Lord’s purpose for him that will stand (be carried out). -AMP

Proverbs 16:4
The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.

Ephesians 1:11
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will:

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Daniel 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing. And He does according to His will in the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth, and none can stay His hand or say to Him, What are You doing?

2 Chronicles 20:6
And said, O Lord, God of our fathers, are You not God in heaven? And do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations? In Your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand You.

Isaiah 14:24, 27
The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand

For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and His hand is stretched out, and who shall turn It back?

Isaiah 43:13
Yes, from the time of the first existence of day and from this day forth I am He; and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand. I will work, and who can hinder or reverse it?

Proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch upon the evil and the good.

Ecclesiastes 7:13-14
Consider the work of God: who can make straight what He has made crooked?

In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider that God has made the one side by side with the other, so that man may not find out anything that shall be after him.

Hebrews 4:13
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do.

Colossians 1:16
For it was in Him that all things were created, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, whether thrones, dominions, rulers, or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [by His service, intervention] and in and for Him.

John 19:11
Jesus answered, You would not have any power or authority whatsoever against (over) Me if it were not given you from above. For this reason the sin and guilt of the one who delivered Me over to you is greater.

Isaiah 40:22
It is God Who sits above the circle (the horizon) of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; it is He Who stretches out the heavens like [gauze] curtains and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in,

1 Peter 2:13-16
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.

This is He, with Whom we have to do.

No one got away with anything.

No sneaky scheme was successful (even though it reads that way to us).

Everything went the way He made it to.

Who could have snuck behind His back?

Who could have found a shadow dark enough to operate in, where He could not see?

They did not steal anything.

It was given to them... before any of us even existed.

Last edited:

alisani

I am not scolding you.

I am not being a jerk w/ what I am about to say, so know that whatever tone you read, I'm not trying to be like that.

I am reminding you of what I have to remind myself of, very very often, these days.

Who can steal from God?

There is no one - not one single person - on a throne, proverbial or otherwise, that The Creator of Heaven & Earth, and all that in them is, did not put there.

And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of My hand.

Behold, He tears down, and it cannot be built again; He shuts a man in, and none can open.

He withholds the waters, and the land dries up; again, He sends forth [rains], and they overwhelm the land or transform it.

With Him are might and wisdom; the deceived and the deceiver are His [and in His power].

The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly of the Lord [even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him].

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: He turneth it whithersoever He will.

There is no [human] wisdom or understanding or counsel [that can prevail] against the Lord.

The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance and victory are of the Lord.

There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand. -KJV

The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

And all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing. And He does according to His will in the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth, and none can stay His hand or say to Him, What are You doing?

And said, O Lord, God of our fathers, are You not God in heaven? And do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations? In Your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand You.

The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand

For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and His hand is stretched out, and who shall turn It back?

Yes, from the time of the first existence of day and from this day forth I am He; and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand. I will work, and who can hinder or reverse it?

The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch upon the evil and the good.

In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider that God has made the one side by side with the other, so that man may not find out anything that shall be after him.

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do.

For it was in Him that all things were created, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, whether thrones, dominions, rulers, or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [by His service, intervention] and in and for Him.

Jesus answered, You would not have any power or authority whatsoever against (over) Me if it were not given you from above. For this reason the sin and guilt of the one who delivered Me over to you is greater.

It is God Who sits above the circle (the horizon) of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; it is He Who stretches out the heavens like [gauze] curtains and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in,

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.

Who could have found a shadow dark enough to operate in, where He could not see?

You just took me to church! :)

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I am not scolding you.

Who can steal from God?

Wow! Excellent....thank you for this reminder! Going to show to my husband, who has taken to titling him "Commander-in-Thief :)

LibertyBelle

Cracked.
Wow! Excellent....thank you for this reminder! Going to show to my husband, who has taken to titling him "Commander-in-Thief :)
It's HARD.

It's super, super HARD to get out of the mindset we have. We love our Country. What's happening is AWFUL. But ... it's just a few lines in a story that isn't done. And we know how it ends.

We just have to try to remember Who is actually in control. And that is hard. Very hard.

Be gentle with him. haha

madcat

Not just blindness, but satanic delusion.

RaptureEnthusiast

It's HARD.

It's super, super HARD to get out of the mindset we have. We love our Country. What's happening is AWFUL. But ... it's just a few lines in a story that isn't done. And we know how it ends.

We just have to try to remember Who is actually in control. And that is hard. Very hard.

Be gentle with him. haha
It is definitely very hard!!!

Thank you @LibertyBelle. Just as God cannot stand evil, sin, and wickedness, I cannot stand it either. But I have to keep in mind that maybe God inspired Sun Tzu in the Art of War and even kept some tactics up His sleeve.

This is a spiritual war between principalities and powers. One of the tactics is to make the enemy believe that they are winning because all warfare is based upon deception. God does not deceive those who are not blind. We know what is happening and his ultimate plan.

I am reminded by the prayers I had leading up to the election and even since. My prayers were for Trump to get in office, but if it is not His will, then my prayer was for the rapture to be expedited by the overwhelming corruption and sin that ensues.

I know that I am not deceived by the ultimate plan, but I also don’t have to like the path it takes to fulfillment. Biden is in office weakening our nation every day. But I can still have peace knowing that His will be done in spite of that. Our flight to the Holy of Holies is speeding down the runway!

depserv

An incompetent fool is less of a danger than an evil person with a brain. Except when that fool is nothing but the puppet of the evil one.

There are certain things we know the Biden/Schumer/Pelosi gang will do, all of them oriented toward giving the government they control absolute power, and making sure that the cult they are part of holds that power forever. And we can be sure that they will be very skillful in carrying these things out.

I'm sure some who voted for them will wake up as what this regime does makes its agenda so obvious even a fool can see it. But that doesn't matter, because there is no organized opposition to them, and they are not subject to voters anymore.

If you ever wonder how the Jews in Germany could be herded into train cars without putting up a fight just look at what's unfolding around us now, and see that nothing is being done about it. There is complaining, but nothing that will make a difference is being done. At least from what I can see.