Email notifications have stopped

Longing2cJesus

I am no longer receiving email notification when there are comments to watched threads. This just started a few days ago. I checked my preferences and they are set to get email notifications.

Thanks

Ann

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Can you check your junk mail folder to see if they are there? Spam filters are updated all the time and sometimes you stop getting emails you used to get.

I have also accidentally hit the "spam" button rather than "delete" at times and found my emails in the junk folder.

I have not changed any email settings on the forums since we upgraded so everything should work like it always has. So, that is why I am wondering about the junk folder.

Just let us know. :)

Longing2cJesus

Can you check your junk mail folder to see if they are there? Spam filters are updated all the time and sometimes you stop getting emails you used to get.

I have also accidentally hit the "spam" button rather than "delete" at times and found my emails in the junk folder.

I have not changed any email settings on the forums since we upgraded so everything should work like it always has. So, that is why I am wondering about the junk folder.

Just let us know. :)

Hi Chris they are not in my spam folder,, that is the first place I checked.

I went into preferences and they are all as they should be, so just wondering why I stopped getting the notification emails.

Technology can be good sometimes but it can also be a pain.

Thanks and God Bless you.