Elon Musk's Neuralink

Aiyanna

Saw this update this morning. Was wondering if anyone on here had any thoughts about this. I'm always suspicious of anything that in anyway interferes with the brain.
If there's already a thread on this, I apologize and you guys can remove or merge.

I feel like the advances in technology we are seeing are pointing more and more to an imminent rapture. I can't really explain it Biblically though. It's just a gut feeling. Everything seems to be pointing towards the soon rapture of the church. Keep watching and praying.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technol...-device-expects-begin-human-trials-six-months

pixelpusher

The premise seems noble, ability to control a computer with your mind, which would be great for many people. I met a guy once with a condition where he just couldn't control his muscles below his neck well, so he was wheelchair bound and bedridden. His nickname was the Unicorn, because he had a long pointer strapped to his forehead. He used it to operate a special computer to speak for him, and to work and write on. He was a brilliant guy, just stuck in a disabled body. Such a thing as Neuralink may have been really great for him.

It's hard to trust the medical and science fields anymore tho. And sometimes hard to keep a simple bluetooth connection to ear buds stable, sure this is more complicated. I wonder if your brain would glitch or freeze or worse.

Ultimately, above my pay grade.

Aiyanna

The premise seems noble, ability to control a computer with your mind, which would be great for many people. I met a guy once with a condition where he just couldn't control his muscles below his neck well, so he was wheelchair bound and bedridden. His nickname was the Unicorn, because he had a long pointer strapped to his forehead. He used it to operate a special computer to speak for him, and to work and write on. He was a brilliant guy, just stuck in a disabled body. Such a thing as Neuralink may have been really great for him.

It's hard to trust the medical and science fields anymore tho. And sometimes hard to keep a simple bluetooth connection to ear buds stable, sure this is more complicated. I wonder if your brain would glitch or freeze or worse.

Ultimately, above my pay grade.
I find it all extremely fascinating. But at the same time I wonder about the implications. It's been shown that any kind of brain damage can affect a person's whole personality. Physically Putting something into someone's brain could increase the chances of some kind of potential damage, I would think. God created everything so carefully and specifically, and we humans don't even fully understand everything.

But in terms of this having an effect on end times events. I guess it probably wouldn't.

HisGloryIsPrecious

Years ago I had this delusion that some people most likely the elite were chipping themselves to communicate with each other. Others particularly those they considered less intelligent were left out. I did not think at that time we would ever have that technology, but who knows. The interface with computers could be a good thing for some, but it also can be abused.

Aiyanna

Years ago I had this delusion that some people most likely the elite were chipping themselves to communicate with each other. Others particularly those they considered less intelligent were left out. I did not think at that time we would ever have that technology, but who knows. The interface with computers could be a good thing for some, but it also can be abused.
I saw a TV show called something like the link or whatever, where people were connected to each other by brain implants that were put in their brains at birth.... Or something. And as the show progressed, suspicious things started happening to people. Whole personalities would change. Or people who believed something would all the sudden deny it..... All sci-fi fantasy nonsense that makes for an interesting story.... But I couldn't help but think of that show when I saw this article.
The heart of man is pure evil. Something originally meant for good, can turn evil fast.
I'm of the opinion God will step in before mass brain-reprograming could occur. But this is just... I think another indicator we're getting close.

KenE@21B

Just as it was in the days of Noah (when the Nephilim inter-bred with humans to corrupt the bloodline and prevent the birth of the Messiah), God will again intervene when satan attempts global transhumanism.

We are created in God's image and He is a jealous God. He will not allow the human race to become mindless cyborgs under the control of satan.

Jaybird

This concept of trans-humanism is very real and many people have been working on ways to read and control the human mind. In fact, the World Economic Forum (WEF) is advised by a man names Yuval Harari. This guy claims that in the future man will lose his free will because government will be able to implant technology to monitor everyone. This certainly sounds like the mark of the beast system. He also believes that most human beings are just "useless eaters." The WEF people listen to every word of Harari and his crazy ideas. he also said that Jesus Christ and his resurrection are "fake news." Yes, it doesn't get any more evil than that. Regardless of the fact that the AC will use technology like this to get everyone to worship him even if there was no AC Jesus has to come again to save the world from the plans of these wicked, evil people.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Just as it was in the days of Noah (when the Nephilim inter-bred with humans to corrupt the bloodline and prevent the birth of the Messiah), God will again intervene when satan attempts global transhumanism.

We are created in God's image and He is a jealous God. He will not allow the human race to become mindless cyborgs under the control of satan.
Did the offspring of the Nephilim possess souls?

ItIsFinished!

Soul is defined as mind, will and emotion.

Scripture says they 'looked upon the daughters of men and saw that they were beautiful' so they were able to reason and respond with emotion.

So by definition they did have souls, as they acted with intent.
Thank you for your response.
If you would, can you cite your resource for how you obtained that definition for soul.
Thank you.

katt

Daniel does tell us in those days knowledge will grow and they will run to and fro, well, we run to and fro and technical knowledge abounds, what I've noticed is, the knowledge is concentrated, we seem to be growing only in the world of technology, other fields of knowledge seems to be at a standstill, after cars and planes became the norm we made it to the moon in less than a hundred years, we should be in hovercrafts by now, but we're still driving cars, medicine should be in the beginning stages of Doctor's being able to treat patients the way Dr. McCoy did on Star Trek, it seems that tinkering in ones basement to come up with the latest gadget has become obsolete, unless of course one should want to figure out a way to make a computer smaller and run faster and of course how to make mankind live forever.

ItIsFinished!

Soul is defined as mind, will and emotion.

Scripture says they 'looked upon the daughters of men and saw that they were beautiful' so they were able to reason and respond with emotion.

So by definition they did have souls, as they acted with intent.
Not the Nephilim themselves , but the offspring.
Do the offspring possess souls?

Back