Elon Musk: Twitter 'has interfered in elections'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Elon Musk: Twitter 'has interfered in elections'
Musk pledges that 'Twitter 2.0 will be far more 'transparent and even-handed.'
Israel National News
Nov 30, 2022

Twitter CEO Elon Musk has admitted that before he purchased Twitter it had “interfered in elections” in the past. “The obvious reality, as long-time users know, is that Twitter has failed in trust & safety for a very long time and has interfered in elections,” Musk tweeted. “Twitter 2.0 will be far more effective, transparent and even-handed,” he added.

more.............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363722

madcat

Although I know Musk outwardly show he is a follower of Satan, especially with his choice of clothing sometimes, and the company he keeps, but I am praying that God unleashes the ”heavenly hounds” on him and he will turn to Jesus. Either way, God can use him to accomplish his plan.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Although I know Musk outwardly show he is a follower of Satan, especially with his choice of clothing sometimes, and the company he keeps, but I am praying that God unleashes the ”heavenly hounds” on him and he will turn to Jesus. Either way, God can use him to accomplish his plan.
Very true.
Alot of people think he is , you know who...
I personally don't think he is that person.
He is quite the enigma.
It would be interesting to see what decisions he would make under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
I would love to sit down with him and have a conversation about the Greatest Love Story ever written with blood on a wooden Cross .
✝️

cheeky200386

I think the reason he is an enigma is that he is filthy rich, but doesn't quite seem to march in lockstep with globalists and leftists. I too would love to see him come to faith in Jesus!
That's so true. He seems to be a pain in their butt. I am going to pray for his salvation right now.

Back