Elon Musk says we can't let humankind end in 'adult diapers' and that the environment would be fine if we doubled our population

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Elon Musk argued for higher birth rates again, saying otherwise we will all "end up in adult diapers."

He claimed without evidence that the environment can support it "even if we doubled the size" of the global population.

Experts have stated other factors causing birth rates to decline.

Elon Musk argued on Monday that it's "total nonsense" that people were not having have kids because it was bad for the environment, and made another plug for people to have more children to prevent the collapse of civilization.

"Some people think that having fewer kids is better for the environment. It's total nonsense. The environment is going to be fine, the environment is going to be fine even if we doubled the size of the humans," the Tesla CEO told the closed-door All-In Summit via video call on Monday.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-says-cant-let-064708205.html

I don't know Musk, but I have to say I like some of what he's saying. It's refreshing to hear someone speaking up with ideas contrary to everything that's being shoved down our throats.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I don't know Musk, but I have to say I like some of what he's saying. It's refreshing to hear someone speaking up with ideas contrary to everything that's being shoved down our throats.

I agree.

The more he speaks the opposite of 'acceptable speech' the more I pray for him. He's putting himself in opposition of spiritual principalities that by God's permissive will is allowed to function in this world (up to a point). May the Lord draw him and his family in faith to Jesus for salvation and needed spiritual protection.

:pray

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Elon Musk argued for higher birth rates again, saying otherwise we will all "end up in adult diapers."

He claimed without evidence that the environment can support it "even if we doubled the size" of the global population.

Elon Musk argued on Monday that it's "total nonsense" that people were not having have kids because it was bad for the environment, and made another plug for people to have more children to prevent the collapse of civilization.

"Some people think that having fewer kids is better for the environment. It's total nonsense. The environment is going to be fine, the environment is going to be fine even if we doubled the size of the humans," the Tesla CEO told the closed-door All-In Summit via video call on Monday.

The :( and bad part is he is a globalist, and is with the World Economic Forum. Neither are good. He may have some good ideas, but we can't forget the other parts I mentioned. Adult diapers is Depends. It reminds me of the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.:pray he gets saved.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The :( and bad part is he is a globalist, and is with the World Economic Forum. Neither are good. He may have some good ideas, but we can't forget the other parts I mentioned. Adult diapers is Depends. It reminds me of the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.:pray he gets saved.

I've heard that about him but he's saying things that are contrary to the WEF agenda. Maybe he's one of a few who can think for themselves despite their exposure to the puppet masters.

lightofmylife

I've heard that about him but he's saying things that are contrary to the WEF agenda. Maybe he's one of a few who can think for themselves despite their exposure to the puppet masters.
I sure hope so because I wouldn't want to be labeled as a globalist or WEF member. Some people can try to please both sides it is called pretenders or fakes. Too many people pleasers, and brainwashed.

NewWine2020

Sadly, I agree. He’s nothing more than the “good cop” to the rabid progressives/libs “bad cop.”

He is another example of a person like Bill Gates who has so much money it’s almost meaningless and he uses it to buy influence and wield power.

lightofmylife

Sadly, I agree. He’s nothing more than the “good cop” to the rabid progressives/libs “bad cop.”

He is another example of a person like Bill Gates who has so much money it’s almost meaningless and he uses it to buy influence and wield power.
Speaking of money this scripture comes to my mind what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. Also, what I am thinking is his take on the brain/computer chip issue that sounds like the tribulation period.

Bethlehem57

Agree. Interesting how God uses people to make His plans come together. From what I’ve read he’s not a believer, but who knows what God may accomplish using him. I’m glad he’s taken over Twitter.

From what I have read, he doesn’t seem to believe, but God used others like him to accomplish His will. Look at Samson, the judge who would later on fall because of his sinfulness and lust towards Delilah (Judges 16:20-22), but using Samson later on, God would bring His purposes to pass through him.

Now, its possible to talk about Christ and even try to witness to others about salvation through Christ and not be booted off!

lightofmylife

Agree. Interesting how God uses people to make His plans come together. From what I’ve read he’s not a believer, but who knows what God may accomplish using him. I’m glad he’s taken over Twitter.

From what I have read, he doesn’t seem to believe, but God used others like him to accomplish His will. Look at Samson, the judge who would later on fall because of his sinfulness and lust towards Delilah (Judges 16:20-22), but using Samson later on, God would bring His purposes to pass through him.

Now, its possible to talk about Christ and even try to witness to others about salvation through Christ and not be booted off!
Very good point on God can:thumbup :thumbup use those who are not saved to accomplish his will.

Footsteps

Dems have no one with talent or incentive. Kamala did another brainless speech where she started repeating phrases again:
”We will work together to work together to fulfill what it takes to work together” - that sort of jibberish. She has to be the laziest and most unprepared person in this hemisphere. Maybe we were supposed to stand when she looked at her note card so it would sound like the Gettysburg Address.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
don't know Musk, but I have to say I like some of what he's saying. It's refreshing to hear someone speaking up with ideas contrary to everything
I dont know him either. I read that he has 8 or 9 children.
I like some of what I hear him saying too. From what I have read on him, he is a workaholic.
Who knows? If time lasts, he may run for President one day???? <This is kinda a joke>....kinda....

Footsteps

I dont know him either. I read that he has 8 or 9 children.
I like some of what I hear him saying too. From what I have read on him, he is a workaholic.
Who knows? If time lasts, he may run for President one day???? <This is kinda a joke>....kinda....
He would accept the Presidency on a part-time basis while concentrating on more productive endeavors.