Elon Musk says expects Neuralink to begin human trials in six months

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The company is developing brain chip interfaces that it says could enable disabled patients to move and communicate again.
By REUTERS
Published: DECEMBER 1, 2022

Elon Musk said on Wednesday a wireless device developed by his brain chip company Neuralink is expected to begin human clinical trials in six months. The company is developing brain chip interfaces that it says could enable disabled patients to move and communicate again. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area and Austin, Texas, Neuralink has in recent years been conducting tests on animals as it seeks US regulatory approval to begin clinical trials in people.

"We want to be extremely careful and certain that it will work well before putting a device into a human but we've submitted I think most of our paperwork to the FDA and probably in about six months we should be able to upload Neuralink in a human," Musk said during a much-awaited public update on the device.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/article-723786

NewWine2020

The company is developing brain chip interfaces that it says could enable disabled patients to move and communicate again.
By REUTERS
Published: DECEMBER 1, 2022

Elon Musk said on Wednesday a wireless device developed by his brain chip company Neuralink is expected to begin human clinical trials in six months. The company is developing brain chip interfaces that it says could enable disabled patients to move and communicate again. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area and Austin, Texas, Neuralink has in recent years been conducting tests on animals as it seeks US regulatory approval to begin clinical trials in people.

"We want to be extremely careful and certain that it will work well before putting a device into a human but we've submitted I think most of our paperwork to the FDA and probably in about six months we should be able to upload Neuralink in a human," Musk said during a much-awaited public update on the device.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/article-723786

I know it will be promoted as a good and have potentially helpful applications but, at the same time, this is so obviously laying the ground work for the type of absolute totalitarian society where even your thoughts are not private that evil New Age techno scum like Klaus Schwab and Noah Harari are hoping to implement for the New World Order.

I don't think that Elon Musk is to be trusted; he acts like a proponent of free speech for now but he is deeply involved in literally everything; it's like he's the "good cop" to Bill Gate's "bad cop."

Back