Elon Musk promises 'all internal discussions' over censorship of NY Post's Hunter Biden story will be made transparent

DanLMP

The truth is flowing. It proves the Dem campaign ordered Twitter to delete or block any anti-Biden tweets that discussed influence peddling, Hunter’s antics, etc. This supports what has been obvious- the election was influenced by media taking orders from the DNC as much as voting irregularities did. Elon has revealed a truth about the First Amendment-
it is not illegal for a social platform to support a political viewpoint. What is illegal, and a REAL threat to our Democracy, is THE GOVERNMENT ORDERING THE MEDIA TO QUASH STORIES IT DOESN’T LIKE. That is exactly how the press is run in China.
The DNC sidetracked the election and continued to be Twitter’s overlord. With the help of existing Federal agencies, it continued to decide who can speak and who may not.
Musk lost billions buying this corrupt platform in order to clean it up. The dam has broken.

All true but I still don't expect anything to be done about it. The current DOJ and FBI are too corrupt and implicated. Even if a legal case was brought to court it would most likely be tried in the DC area and we have already seen via the two Durham promoted trials that a DC jury will not convict even the most egregious crimes.

The mantra of "whatever it takes" to defeat Trump and MAGA is serious. They will do whatever it takes, even if it means destroying our Constitutional Republic.

cheeky200386

They may have already destroyed it. What happens over the next two years, and what a Republican administration (if established) can do to purge the rot and resuscitate trust in our justice system is unknown. Over the next few years we will find out whether we have an FBI or a self sustaining Gestapo.
I believe that to travel with hope is better than to arrive. Each of us must decide for himself whether
he can travel with hope. Where America arrives is yet to be seen. Our only certainty does not depend on our own efforts, but in the One who will make all things new in His time.
I have no hope for this country nor those in leadership. I fully except corruption to the max. I will pray for God's mercy for us who serve him. Other than that, I have to take it one day at a time to not get off track.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I have no hope for this country nor those in leadership. I fully except corruption to the max. I will pray for God's mercy for us who serve him. Other than that, I have to take it one day at a time to not get off track.
Cheeky, you might want to see Pastor's Point of View #235. With everything you see and hear on this program, you can feel fairly sure that it won't be long now. :rapture
Around the 48 or 50 minute mark, you'll hear something discussed that is going to change our country big time. Christian families with young children should have no fear. When Jesus takes the Christian parents home at the rapture, the little ones will go, too :rapture

cheeky200386

Cheeky, you might want to see Pastor's Point of View #235. With everything you see and hear on this program, you can feel fairly sure that it won't be long now. :rapture
Around the 48 or 50 minute mark, you'll hear something discussed that is going to change our country big time. Christian families with young children should have no fear. When Jesus takes the Christian parents home at the rapture, the little ones will go, too :rapture
I'll have to go listen. I heard most of it but then missed some because I was busy while it played. Thank you for pointing me to that time mark.

TimeWarpWife

And what will happen after "all is revealed," which most of us already knew about, drum roll...absolutely nothing. It will be business as usual for the Biden Crime Family, the Demonrat party, and their lamestream media lackeys. All this will do is again raise the ire and blood pressure of most Christians, conservatives, Republicans, and patriots, and a big, fat lot of nothing else. :furious I honestly believe that any Demonrat politician could literally murder someone live on TV with the whole country watching and nothing would be done about it - no arrest, no prosecution, no prison time - nothing. Neither the law nor the Constitution applies to any Demonrat at this point.

Last edited:

pixelpusher

Neither the law nor the Constitution applies to any Demonrat at this point.
I tend to agree, however the "pup handler" Sam Brinton has got one or maybe two felony warrants for grand larceny, stealing women's bags in the airport. Be curious to see if the cases are prosecuted and what judgment may come.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

We are all being played. Elon Musk is not your friend.
He is a globalist (controlled opposition) masquerading in favor of free speech. He is in the process at Twitter of helping create a digital ID for everyone.
He is seeking FDA approval (within 6 months) to start implanting a chip in your brain. This supposedly, will allow humans to connect to computers/the cloud/internet. Redefining what it means to be human.
Don't fall for this deception!
Look up, Jesus is coming for his bride!!!

JSTyler

He is a globalist (controlled opposition) masquerading in favor of free speech. He is in the process at Twitter of helping create a digital ID for everyone.
He is seeking FDA approval (within 6 months) to start implanting a chip in your brain. This supposedly, will allow humans to connect to computers/the cloud/internet. Redefining what it means to be human.
Yepper! 100%

For everyone else...

Open your favorite search engine, image search 'elon musk satanic armor' and that's just the easy one. Look into his mother and her ummm...interests, his ex partner (the one he had a child with) and her interests, the parties they attended and keep an eye on the company he keeps and has kept. And to make it easy, go to that popular video site, search for TOL End Times, Chooch has a nice little image tour with a few interesting observations added. It's called "Elon Musk - For or against US".

And of course keep being Boreans with all of this and keep watching.

cheeky200386

I agree, if he doesn't proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord then he has an antichrist spirit.

I hope he does some good but I don't trust him. Here's hoping we're wrong.

RedRx

At least two years too late so thanks for nothing. It’s like getting the letter in the mail that there’s a recall on your vehicle’s braking system after you’ve had an accident because you couldn’t stop.

Bethlehem57

I even saw a recent piece from CBS news (after the Midterms of course) verifying the laptop story. It could be that they may throw senile Biden under the bus since he won'tp be lucid enough to debate in 2 years.

https://thepostmillennial.com/elon-...s-hunter-biden-story-will-be-made-transparent
After all his lies about the economy that I’ve heard today, this man needs to be tied under the bus!

Seriously, he really said some big lies about the economy today:

“This will not be my only speech on inflation, I’m sure. But when you look at the economy today, it’s clear that we’ve made enormous strides.

And our plans and our policies have produced the strongest job creation economy in modern times. In addition, 8.3 million jobs in my first 15 months in office — a record.

Unemployment rates are down to 3.6 percent — the fastest decline in unemployment to start a presidential term ever recorded.

And in addition, Americans have applied to start three- — 5.4 million new small businesses last year — 20 percent more than any other year on record.

And I see — and as I see it, everything — everything across the country is — as I go across the country, our economy has gone from being on the mend to on the move.”

Back