Elon Musk Launches Hostile Takeover of Twitter

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Elon Musk, after making waves when he became Twitter's largest shareholder with a 9.2 percent stake and rejected an offer to join the social media company's board, is charting a different path in order to change the way Twitter works.

Calling it his "best and final" offer, Musk is seeking to buy 100 percent of Twitter at a price of $54.20 per share for a whopping $43 billion price tag in a move that calls the bluffs of those who claimed Musk was just trolling Twitter with his comments about ways the platform could be improved. Now, he's literally putting his money where his mouth is.

Musk explained in a letter to Twitter's board that he believes the company "will neither thrive nor serve societal imperative in its current form" and therefore "Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...launches-hostile-takeover-of-twitter-n2605881

Andy C

Elon Musk, after making waves when he became Twitter's largest shareholder with a 9.2 percent stake and rejected an offer to join the social media company's board, is charting a different path in order to change the way Twitter works.

Calling it his "best and final" offer, Musk is seeking to buy 100 percent of Twitter at a price of $54.20 per share for a whopping $43 billion price tag in a move that calls the bluffs of those who claimed Musk was just trolling Twitter with his comments about ways the platform could be improved. Now, he's literally putting his money where his mouth is.

Musk explained in a letter to Twitter's board that he believes the company "will neither thrive nor serve societal imperative in its current form" and therefore "Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...launches-hostile-takeover-of-twitter-n2605881
The woke twitter staff are sick, knowing their wicked ways may soon come to an end.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Wait, he believes in free speech?

:wooo

Apparently so. He might be one of very few mega-billionaires who isn't a bought and paid for servant of satan.

I doubt the company itself would accept the offer, but if it goes before a vote of shareholders the shareholders might go for it as most of them are probably holding losses right now. If the offer isn't accepted Musk could conceivably choose to slowly increase his holdings until he owns enough of the company to see the changes he wants happen, or he could dump his shares which would cause twitter stock to plunge very low, at which time, he could conceivably buy up another 10% at fire sale prices and do the same thing again at a later date. He might actually make money off of the fun.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Don't be fooled by Musk. This is the same guy that wants to change what a human is. He is all for transhumanism, the fourth industrial revolution, and is helping create the beast system.
I have often thought he could be the AC Although unlikely.
We are warned in the scriptures, that there's a great deception coming.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Apparently so. He might be one of very few mega-billionaires who isn't a bought and paid for servant of satan.

I doubt the company itself would accept the offer, but if it goes before a vote of shareholders the shareholders might go for it as most of them are probably holding losses right now. If the offer isn't accepted Musk could conceivably choose to slowly increase his holdings until he owns enough of the company to see the changes he wants happen, or he could dump his shares which would cause twitter stock to plunge very low, at which time, he could conceivably buy up another 10% at fire sale prices and do the same thing again at a later date. He might actually make money off of the fun.

Thanks TT, interesting how this may play out. :sad

I was kind of being sarcastic I was going to use the sarcastic button but when seeing the run around button, it made me laugh and thought it would amuse others as well. :lol

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Ever since I saw the interview with Elon at the Babylon Bee and they asked him to accept Jesus as his Savior and I saw the tenderness in his response, I have had a good feeling about him.

https://nationalfile.com/merry-chri...cepted-jesus-lord-savior-babylon-bee-podcast/

It's at the end of the video on this page.

Look how the Lord used the richest king ever, Solomon, despite his flaws.

Who knows what God is up to sometimes???

DanLW

Don't be fooled by Musk. This is the same guy that wants to change what a human is. He is all for transhumanism, the fourth industrial revolution, and is helping create the beast system.
I have often thought he could be the AC Although unlikely.
We are warned in the scriptures, that there's a great deception coming.
Helping create the beast system is a vague term that could be applied to anybody who is advancing technology. It doesn't make them evil. The evil is what will drive the integration of all these technologies to serve the beast. But no, I don't think he or anybody is overtly trying to build the beast system.

His record speaks for itself. He is building Starlink and has given terminals to Ukraine. Imagine if they could be made small enough to be covertly delivered to N. Korea! He opened a factory in China. A lot of people who don't understand the Tesla mission think this is a bad move. But if the mission is to "Accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy", why not build a factory in the middle of what is essentially a state sponsored copy machine? If China lowers their pollution by copying Tesla's designs, it helps move the mission forward.

Regardless of what one thinks about climate change (I personally believe it is far overblown), here's a guy who instead of cramming wind-up gutless wonders down our throats, he makes an EV that people actually want. I want one, and environmental reasons is not on my list. I think it is a genuinely incredible vehicle.

Regarding transhumanism, yes, he is worried about somebody creating an evil AI, as do many creative minds of the 20th century. (Terminator, The Matrix, Dune, Colossus, and many many more). His mindset is that once true AI does happen, how can humanity possibly hope to keep up? His idea is to speed up our interface with technology so that we can continue to control it rather than the other way around. I personally don't think God will let it get to that point, but Musk doesn't know God so far as I know, so he is operating within the paradigm that the AI singularity WILL happen, and we had better be prepared for it.

All that said, I do confess that Musk could fit the AC profile. He isn't overtly evil (the AC won't come around wearing red pajamas), he has done a lot of good for a lot of people, and even though I'm pretty sure he is not religious, he also doesn't seem to be of the same Ilk as a lot of easily dislikeable rich and powerful people. He is the guy you wouldn't expect. He also has a lot of great answers for many of the worlds problems. What might he come up with when millions (hopefully billions) of people suddenly disappear? Then again, he could also be a casualty of "those who dwell carelessly in the isles" depending on how Ezek 38 ultimately pans out.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

Helping create the beast system is a vague term that could be applied to anybody who is advancing technology. It doesn't make them evil. The evil is what will drive the integration of all these technologies to serve the beast. But no, I don't think he or anybody is overtly trying to build the beast system.

His record speaks for itself. He is building Starlink and has given terminals to Ukraine. Imagine if they could be made small enough to be covertly delivered to N. Korea! He opened a factory in China. A lot of people who don't understand the Tesla mission think this is a bad move. But if the mission is to "Accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy", why not build a factory in the middle of what is essentially a state sponsored copy machine? If China lowers their pollution by copying Tesla's designs, it helps move the mission forward.

Regardless of what one thinks about climate change (I personally believe it is far overblown), here's a guy who instead of cramming wind-up gutless wonders down our throats, he makes an EV that people actually want. I want one, and environmental reasons is not on my list. I think it is a genuinely incredible vehicle.

Regarding transhumanism, yes, he is worried about somebody creating an evil AI, as do many creative minds of the 20th century. (Terminator, The Matrix, Dune, Colossus, and many many more). His mindset is that once true AI does happen, how can humanity possibly hope to keep up? His idea is to speed up our interface with technology so that we can continue to control it rather than the other way around. I personally don't think God will let it get to that point, but Musk doesn't know God so far as I know, so he is operating within the paradigm that the AI singularity WILL happen, and we had better be prepared for it.

All that said, I do confess that Musk could fit the AC profile. He isn't overtly evil (the AC won't come around wearing red pajamas), he has done a lot of good for a lot of people, and even though I'm pretty sure he is not religious, he also doesn't seem to be of the same Ilk as a lot of easily dislikeable rich and powerful people. He is the guy you wouldn't expect. He also has a lot of great answers for many of the worlds problems. What might he come up with when millions (hopefully billions) of people suddenly disappear? Then again, he could also be a casualty of "those who dwell carelessly in the isles" depending on how Ezek 38 ultimately pans out.
I agree that helping create the beast system can be vague and it can apply to many. I don't believe anyone is purposely creating the “beast system.” Musk just happens to be one of the leaders of such tech. Directly or indirectly he's helping create it.
The technology that we see today will indeed be used by the AC.
If you don't believe that you've been created in the image of God, then life itself is probably not sacred. Last I checked Musk has not accepted Jesus as his savior.
Jesus never died for cyborgs. Implanting a chip on your brain so that you can be hackable, or connected to a machine was never intended by God.
Satan from the beginning has tried to destroy the image of God in humans and that's exactly what Musk is trying to do.
Musk is a Globalist and is very involved with the WEF and their agenda to reset the world.
Very deceptive days ahead!

cheeky200386

I don't see Elon as the AC. He doesn't fit the criteria. Is nobody safe from that accusation?! Obama, Macron, Trump, The Pope, Pretty much every president....

I think I've heard every famous man get that possible title in my 35 years of life. It's funny.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

I don't see Elon as the AC. He doesn't fit the criteria. Is nobody safe from that accusation?! Obama, Macron, Trump, The Pope, Pretty much every president....

I think I've heard every famous man get that possible title in my 35 years of life. It's funny.
True, but he is looked upon by many as a savior in many areas. So, that makes him a candidate in these last days.

MapleLeaf

I don't trust anyone pushing transhumanism. Not because I think he's the AC (I don't care about guessing about that) but it's not healthy nor wise. I saw one blogger say something I can accept. Basically, he said that he doesn't like having to rely on any billionaire but the reality is we do need them and that Musk, for now, is our guy until he isn't. I don't think he's on "our" side. He's on his own side. He has goals I don't care for. But watching people melt down over him is funny all the same.

DanLW

Here's a thought... If Musk succeeds in buying Twitter, how many of their execs would flee to countries with no extradition treaties? Imagine the illegalities housed within Twitter...

Then again, part of me expects to see them delete Twitter and burn it all down (maybe even literally) out of spite. But Musk would still own the brand and the recognition that comes with it. Of course, they'd all get sued out of existence if they did that, but they probably have enough money to flee.

Then again, the cynic in me thinks even if he uncovered ironclad proof of fraud, nothing would happen.