Elderly French man inserts WWI-era bomb up rectum, causes evacuation - report

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Elderly French man inserts WWI-era bomb up rectum, causes evacuation - report
Strange objects being inserted into one's body for sexual purposes isn't anything doctors aren't used to, but an artillery shell is nonetheless something nobody saw coming
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: DECEMBER 21, 2022

A hospital in the city of Toulon in southern France was evacuated in a panic Saturday after an 88-year-old patient arrived with an explosive surprise: A World War One-era artillery shell inserted straight up his rectum, according to French media outlet Var-Matin.

The bombshell discovery of what was revealed to be over 20 centimeters long and over five centimeters wide (eight inches long and two inches wide) loaded up the very wrong kind of chamber in this senior citizen prompted an immediate scare in the hospital, causing an evacuation of the pediatric and adult emergency cases and with all incoming emergency patients being diverted.

Artillery shells saw widespread use in the First World War and was responsible for countless deaths, including on the harsh battlefields of France. Luckily, however, it seems that this elderly enthusiast of early 20th-century explosive ordinance was not in possession of a live explosive, as bomb disposal experts concluded that the artillery shell wasn't going to explode inside his backside, according to Var-Matin.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/omg/article-725452

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Truly, I don't whether to laugh or cry. :scratch

From the article:

Why the explosive was slid up the soon-to-be nonagenarian's anal cavity is thought to be for sexual purposes. Strange objects being rammed into one's body for such a reason isn't anything doctors aren't used to, but an artillery shell is nonetheless something nobody saw coming.

Was the man trying to go out with a bang?? :scratch :faint2

I don't usually post articles like these, but I think this kind of stuff shows the sexual depravity of people today that was described as characteristic of the end times. :ohno

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun

From the article:

Why the explosive was slid up the soon-to-be nonagenarian's anal cavity is thought to be for sexual purposes. Strange objects being rammed into one's body for such a reason isn't anything doctors aren't used to, but an artillery shell is nonetheless something nobody saw coming.

I don't usually post articles like these, but I think this kind of stuff shows the sexual depravity of people today that was described as characteristic of the end times. :ohno
Yep that's a big what the !!!!

daygo

From the article:

I agree Chris wow.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Reminds me of Jerry's Gerbil many years ago. It was big news around Philly. Especially the tabloids.

Apparently some things never change as they have found sexual deviancies going back in time since forever.

Maybe he bought the ordinance as a stool softener... IED Begone - Removes tactical blockage and other stubborn obstacles.

antitox

There are just some things I can't process, and this is one of them. Is this a suicidal effort or is it just some bloke who can't get it right? I always try to get to the rhyme and reason of things and then somebody has to go and challenge my brain.

What is it with these people?

HisGloryIsPrecious

This reminds me of a time when my grandfather was in the hospital. Like a lot of old people he had trouble going. So a doctor had ordered suppositories while we were visiting. About a half hour later an old woman came in the room with a little metal box. My dad asked if they were the suppositories. The old woman bit her lip and said, “Would you like to make holy communion?” :lol

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
My first thought too. :sad
Its sad such a thing happen, and just as sad that we can't just forget them.

Its one of the healings I'm looking forward to.
But maybe the forgetting is so eclipsed by His forgiveness, that we heal.
His casting sins so far from us that they are remembered no more, nor do we call them to mind,

Yet how can we ever forget just how much He loved us, without knowing what He cleansed us of.

Not a perpetual guilt trip, but a heartfelt thankfulness knowing full well what Christ did on the Cross.

Heaven will need to provide new voices to shout our joy and new hearing not to go deaf from the angelic chorus of saved children of God.

Kerbluey

Well! I was picturing a bomb the size of the ones attached to planes. Decades ago I was friends with a lady who’d previously worked in a nursing home, and she told me some stories, most of them rated X, about what the elderly there got up to. There was A LOT of sex and a lot of insertion of strange objects into various orifices.

athenasius

I remember an incident working in a hospital down in Vancouver years ago-- shortly after I graduated, one of those busy nights, overflow from emergency was landing on our floor -- patients awaiting emergency surgery and one of these came in requiring a search and removal operation because the device he was enamoured of had worked it's way far past normal forceps retrieval and was buzzing it's way upwards. Poor guy was stuck on a stretcher in the hallway for hours as the surgeons were busy and we were swamped.

It wasn't even a full moon that night. Just one of those nights when the minor demons were active and tearing up whatever vulnerable bits of humanity that they could. I hope the humiliation he felt set him on a different path because for every one of these, the answer is found in Christ. I'll never know but we all tried hard not to laugh till later because he was feeling bad enough.

It does seem to be a childish fascination with stuffing things up any available body cavity. Kids do it all the time. Usually people outgrow it.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.

I remember an incident working in a hospital down in Vancouver years ago-- shortly after I graduated, one of those busy nights, overflow from emergency was landing on our floor -- patients awaiting emergency surgery and one of these came in requiring a search and removal operation because the device he was enamoured of had worked it's way far past normal forceps retrieval and was buzzing it's way upwards. Poor guy was stuck on a stretcher in the hallway for hours as the surgeons were busy and we were swamped.

It wasn't even a full moon that night. Just one of those nights when the minor demons were active and tearing up whatever vulnerable bits of humanity that they could. I hope the humiliation he felt set him on a different path because for every one of these, the answer is found in Christ. I'll never know but we all tried hard not to laugh till later because he was feeling bad enough.

It does seem to be a childish fascination with stuffing things up any available body cavity. Kids do it all the time. Usually people outgrow it.
:oops:

Back