Either Or

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
A new piano! How wonderful. Do you play and are you happy with it?
Yes I'm very happy with it!!! Git it today it's amazing I'll set my banner as it so you can see it not my avatar but Banner. And yes I play piano as well as several other different instruments :)
Just my personal computer and a cheap cell phone :lol I left all that behind in the city along with the high tech job...
Haha same I just use a 20$ smart phone and a laptop that's all I need!
Any new baby animals on the farm or no? My chicks got out again today.. time for a different pen..
Well we have one baby chick! I might be getting some horses soon though for me and my sister to work out I'm excited if it goses through!
Aww sorry about the chicks haha

Black horses or white?

Annie

Be A Berean!
Yes I'm very happy with it!!! Git it today it's amazing I'll set my banner as it so you can see it not my avatar but Banner. And yes I play piano as well as several other different instruments :)

Haha same I just use a 20$ smart phone and a laptop that's all I need!

Well we have one baby chick! I might be getting some horses soon though for me and my sister to work out I'm excited if it goses through!
Aww sorry about the chicks haha

Black horses or white?
Cool on the piano, I can see it on your banner :thumbsup

One baby chick! Want some baby roos to go with :lol I won't be keeping those, just the pullets. No chick escapes today.. moved the rooster and secured their pen and all is well now.

That IS exciting about the horses! What kind(s)?

White horses are more eye appealing sometimes but I think the blacks are hardier overall... but I could be wrong!

Pinto or Appaloosa colored horses?

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Cool on the piano, I can see it on your banner :thumbsup
Thanks! It's awesome!
One baby chick! Want some baby roos to go with :lol I won't be keeping those, just the pullets. No chick escapes today.. moved the rooster and secured their pen and all is well now.

Haha glad to hear you can now safely keep them in trying to keep chickens in is a night mare
That IS exciting about the horses! What kind(s)?
Ehhh not really sure mostly ones that just come along
White horses are more eye appealing sometimes but I think the blacks are hardier overall... but I could be wrong!

Pinto or Appaloosa colored horses?
Pinto horses had several of them before.

Paso's or quarter?

chaser

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Milk
So you have a lot of tasks/jobs to tackle, do you take the hardest one first or the easiest ?