Either Or

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
How have you been? Did you get your Paso Fino?

What is your question? Not sure I understand :scratch ;)
Haha I have been fishing almost every couple day these past few weeks not on weekends though haha. And nope didn't get it had change of plans and having to wait to get a horse so will probably get a different breed. Probably a quarter or fox trotter.

And fishing or swimming

Annie

Be A Berean!
Haha I have been fishing almost every couple day these past few weeks not on weekends though haha. And nope didn't get it had change of plans and having to wait to get a horse so will probably get a different breed. Probably a quarter or fox trotter.

And fishing or swimming
Fishing

Good luck finding the perfect horse for you.

snow ski or sledding?

Annie

Be A Berean!
Thanks bunches sis I'm definitely excited I know the good Lord will send me the right one ❤️ I am looking for a gelding though mares are a pain.

Sledding.

Coconuts or bananas?
Bananas but I do love coconut oil... :inlove it's great to pop popcorn in too

Chase chicks around the property or make sure they can't get on the nesting box and fly out? :lol (Hint: guess what I just finished doing)

Musician 4 Jesus

Bananas but I do love coconut oil... :inlove it's great to pop popcorn in too
Ooo I'd have to try that with popcorn!
Chase chicks around the property or make sure they can't get on the nesting box and fly out?
Uhhhhhh hmmm let me think.......make sure they can't get out haha
:lol (Hint: guess what I just finished doing)
Uhhhh casein chickens around the property?

Sports or no sports?

Annie

Be A Berean!
Haha I'm the same way if horse's or dogs are involved then yes Lol

Never to late for a snack maybe some mint chocolate.

Print photo off for decorating on the walls or just buy art for the walls?
I've made quite a bit of my decor.... large posters of horses, cowboys and horses, some are jumbo magnets so I can put them on metal surfaces.

Big plans for Sunday or take it easy and put your feet up?

Musician 4 Jesus

I've made quite a bit of my decor.... large posters of horses, cowboys and horses, some are jumbo magnets so I can put them on metal surfaces.
Awesome!!! I love making my own arts and crafts!
Big plans for Sunday or take it easy and put your feet up?
Haha well I'm going to pickup a piano tomorrow so it's a kinda take it easy day other then that lol.

Phone or ipad or laptop?

Annie

Be A Berean!
Awesome!!! I love making my own arts and crafts!

Haha well I'm going to pickup a piano tomorrow so it's a kinda take it easy day other then that lol.

Phone or ipad or laptop?
A new piano! How wonderful. Do you play and are you happy with it?

Just my personal computer and a cheap cell phone :lol I left all that behind in the city along with the high tech job...

Any new baby animals on the farm or no? My chicks got out again today.. time for a different pen..