Either Or

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Most of my $$ are tied up in acoustics, but for electric I play a (kind of cheapo) Les Paul, with a couple of Paul Reed Smith SE backups. Had a Guild Starfire 4 that I miss terribly, but the LP is really the only one I use. Bought one new in 1980 and traded it for a Gibson acoustic, later replaced it because it's just right for me. Love tobacco burst finishes, btw.
I have more electric then acoustics I have one acoustic and 2 electrics.

Den sorry you had to get rid of that one it sounds like it was a awesome playing guitar.

Yeah tabacoo Burst are awesome. I would love to get a guitar in that color tht is if my mom will allow me haha she is like you don't need anymore guitars and I say I ONLY HAVE 3!!! and she yells yeah plus a bass so technically 4 I'm like bass's don't count as guitars:lolsign
No Coke, No Pepsi, and no Mt. Dew (since my diabetes diagnosis 11 years ago). I remember what may have been the last Mt. Dew I had, chugged in 5 or 6 seconds after wresting practice in Jr. High School. But, I do take a sip of my wife's Coke Zero once in a blue moon.

Boots or sneakers?
I'll try and post a pic of mine for you to see if you like.Sorry about the soda thing :( My mom loves diet coke.

and cowboy boots 100%

Jeans or sweat pants?

sawas

I have more electric then acoustics I have one acoustic and 2 electrics.

Den sorry you had to get rid of that one it sounds like it was a awesome playing guitar.

Yeah tabacoo Burst are awesome. I would love to get a guitar in that color tht is if my mom will allow me haha she is like you don't need anymore guitars and I say I ONLY HAVE 3!!! and she yells yeah plus a bass so technically 4 I'm like bass's don't count as guitars:lolsign

I'll try and post a pic of mine for you to see if you like.Sorry about the soda thing :( My mom loves diet coke.

and cowboy boots 100%

Jeans or sweat pants?
I'll temporarily post pics of mine. I'd guess yours might be nicer?

100-1923.jpg

Jeans (or carhartts :))

Jeans or Carhartts?