Eh.... the hatred

yrrek

Hearing... seeing and feeling all this hatred in the world is becoming so overwhelming. And oddly enough I scare people with my kindness. Like seriously they think I’m up to no good because I’m “too” nice. A girl actually told me that no one is that nice. Makes me feel like a weirdo. But I can’t help it.

antitox

I would point out that it is indeed a breath of fresh air to find people who are overtly nice to others. In my job, it sure is great when people are kind to me because a lot of em aren't. I have many of them who get livid over little things. I've been called just about everything and as a matter of fact, yesterday I was called a racist because I have to enforce parking lot policies......yep, a racist over a parking lot issue. Can you believe that? I had recently a friendly woman come in and speak some nice things to me. She sharing some encouraging words from the Lord. Yes, a bible believer. Made my day. Every once in a while the Lord does things like that. :)

ItIsFinished!

Hearing... seeing and feeling all this hatred in the world is becoming so overwhelming. And oddly enough I scare people with my kindness. Like seriously they think I’m up to no good because I’m “too” nice. A girl actually told me that no one is that nice. Makes me feel like a weirdo. But I can’t help it.
Join the club.
How insane is it , when you do that which is right and some take it as wrong.
Just another sign of the times...

Salluz

You mean we can change these titles?
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Mat 24:12

@itisfinished is right. It's just a sign of the end of the age.

I'm less than a year away from graduating college or I might consider dropping out just from how hateful everyone is. Every day someone manages to bring up how "evil" Christians are. Especially those ones that actually believe the Bible... those... fundamentalists... shudder

It gets to be too much at times listening to it.

ItIsFinished!

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Mat 24:12

@itisfinished is right. It's just a sign of the end of the age.

I'm less than a year away from graduating college or I might consider dropping out just from how hateful everyone is. Every day someone manages to bring up how "evil" Christians are. Especially those ones that actually believe the Bible... those... fundamentalists... shudder

It gets to be too much at times listening to it.
Good morning ;) .
And, I hear ya friend.
My lost friends call me a fundamentalist lunatic. Actually, I think some of my saved ones do as well, but not as many.

The Age of Grace is coming to an end and The Groom is coming for His Bride.
In a twinkling of an eye...

Love your mindset friend.

Peace in The Lamb.

Graceismine

Wish I could say that. I have to admit there are times when I am not nice. I have been known on occasion to have to apologise to a family member for a not nice remark. I have also more than once had to confess my " not nice" to the Lord, grateful that He is nice and forgiving. :wave

antitox

Wish I could say that. I have to admit there are times when I am not nice. I have been known on occasion to have to apologise to a family member for a not nice remark. I have also more than once had to confess my " not nice" to the Lord, grateful that He is nice and forgiving. :wave
Yeah...yesterday I was at Walmart and those cable sales people had stations in the aisles and I try to avoid them because they eat up my time when i'm trying to focus on finding something. One said "hello sir" and I just kept walking and didn't say anything because they hit me up almost every time I go in there. Yes, I could have been nicer.

God's Servant

Thats just the enemy trying to snuff out your light. We need all the light we can get in this world covered in darkness. Don't allow them to put it out, don't hide it, let Jesus' light shine through you!

Footsteps

I pray you nice guys meet equally nice girls soon.
Don't be too hard on yourself about Walmart. Here's a slimy trick I use for panhandlers, sales people, etc: I make a quick, practiced series of hand moves to my ears and mouth, shaking my head from side to side. This makes them think I am deaf and dumb. To restore your fellowship with God:
Biblical: 1 John 1:9
Catholic: Ten Hail Marys if this sin ceases. If sin continues, fifty Hail Marys per sin, plus 15 months in Purgatory (Retail section)

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I'm very thankful for the love and kindness shown by many here on RF. Spoken truth of God's Word and love for the Lord.

I appreciate the love shown to one another through prayers, comfort and care.

And I :pray we all continue to grow in that Christlike love.

:pray

Last edited:

Lovin Jesus

Believers are "the light of the world and the salt if the earth" Matthew 5:13-14. We should stand out and others should see Jesus in us. In these times there is a lack of trust in the world because what is commonly seen is hostility and so much me-ism, selfishness. When someone comes across with genuine love and kindness (Mark 13:30), and treating others as we want to be treated(Luke 6:31), the reaction usually is suspicion and disbelief. Not long ago I was walking home from the store and walked passed a couple. As I passed a few feet I looked down and noticed some cash on the ground. I picked it up turned and called out to the couple to tell them they dropped the money. They turned and looked at me and while they said thank you to me they also looked like they didn't feel comfortable with me. That's okay, I didn't put a lot of thought into it but was glad to help. I haven't thought about it until now, but I do find it strange how just as an honest person may not trust a dishonest person so it is in the reverse.