Egypt reopens its oldest pyramid after 14 years restoration

Kaatje

My soul waits for the Lord, and in His Word I hope
I am an Egyptologist and I thought I would construct an entertaining and informative test. One of the summaries below is false. See if you can spot it!

The step pyramid referenced in Saqqara, Egypt was built for Djoser by Imhotep, who is regarded as the world's first architect. The graduated steps were necessary because the materials used could not support the weight of the additional mass of a straight-sided pyramid.

The Bent Pyramid of Sneferu is angled inward near its middle for the same reason as the Step Pyramid. Halfway through its construction, cracks began to form, forcing the design modification.

The Great Pyramid at Giza, also known as Khufu's Pyramid, is the largest Pyramid in the world. It has straight sides which were once covered in white plaster which allowed reflected sunlight to make the Pyramid visible over fifty miles away. The architectural advances were discovered by Ihop, the Pharoah's personal chef. The Pyramid's builders exhibited exceptional strength due to a mysterious foodstuff recently unearthed near the Sphinx. Laser evaluation revealed last week that the food's metallic casings have glyphs that bear a remarkable resemblance to our letters that spell SPAM.
Don’t know which is the false one, but it can’t be the last.
SPAM rules! :spam

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Clarence Larken has some very interesting charts and information about the great pyramid in his book Dispensational Truth. U.S. copyright is in the public domain due to age, so several sources of free pdf online. Hardcopy book is available from multiple sources, as well.

:armor :pray :bible :pray :amen :knight

:bible Ephesians 6:10-20

Back