Eating halal food means you are funding islamic terrorists

athenasius

grrr!!! I will now ask God to deal with any of my funds they have deceptively gained, and somehow use the funds to destroy their vile ideology. I never knowingly buy that stuff but there is one exception. My butcher is the only place I can get roasting chickens, the big capons, halfway to a turkey. Those are now only available marked halal. I bought one a few months back. Iwill cease & desist immediately.

Walter Kerr

In Australia, I have written to the companies that I have dealt with and told them that I would no longer buy anything marked halal. None have replied and never will as it has been quite some time now, but at least I told them. I have ceased buying their products.

There is quite a movement here regarding this matter, so a large group are now involved.

A loss of sales is the only thing that will count, a moral obligation will have no legs at all. They only understand money and the loss of it, so that has to be the target.

Pebbles

what is halal?
http://www.houstonpress.com/restaurants/what-is-halal-meat-and-why-should-you-care-6411348

In Arabic, the word "halal" means permissible. Halal meat is meat that has been slaughtered according to Islamic law, as laid out in the Qu'ran. This particular type of slaughter is called dhabiha, it it requires that an animal's throat be slit swiftly with a sharp blade to ensure as little pain and suffering as possible. While this is being done, the person with the blade says a prayer to Allah, or at the very least invokes the name of Allah to bless the animal and give thanks for the food.

It's a very specific method of killing animals for food--one that also involves draining all the blood and ensuring that no live animals ever see another animal slaughtered. Zain Mohammed, a chemical engineering student at the University of Houston, has made it his mission to demystify halal food for Muslims and non-Muslims alike, and in doing so, spread awareness about the health benefits of this unique practice.

[email protected]

Defender of the Faith
http://www.houstonpress.com/restaurants/what-is-halal-meat-and-why-should-you-care-6411348

In Arabic, the word "halal" means permissible. Halal meat is meat that has been slaughtered according to Islamic law, as laid out in the Qu'ran. This particular type of slaughter is called dhabiha, it it requires that an animal's throat be slit swiftly with a sharp blade to ensure as little pain and suffering as possible. While this is being done, the person with the blade says a prayer to Allah, or at the very least invokes the name of Allah to bless the animal and give thanks for the food.

It's a very specific method of killing animals for food--one that also involves draining all the blood and ensuring that no live animals ever see another animal slaughtered. Zain Mohammed, a chemical engineering student at the University of Houston, has made it his mission to demystify halal food for Muslims and non-Muslims alike, and in doing so, spread awareness about the health benefits of this unique practice.
It's not primarily about the way an animal is slaughtered; it's about where the zakat tax gets funneled to.

railfan727

Islam version of "kosher".
A satanic parody of God's kosher laws. So much of the Koran was simply ripped off from the Old Testament, then turned upside down to claim that God's covenant was with Ishmael rather than Isaac and Jacob! Further proof that Genesis 16 is absolutely true and that our God knows exactly what He is talking about!!! Then Satan went on to rip off Revelation and pervert that too, to make up Islam's version of eschatology.

I do not subscribe to the Islamic Antichrist theory because the book of Daniel makes it very plain that the AC will be of Roman origin. I think this was simply Satan taking a cheap shot at our precious Lord Jesus any way he could, and a "red herring" to spur his followers onward in their futile war against Him.