Earthquakes a'Plenty

maranatha14

This morning I awoke and looked at the "emergency map" of the World. Ongoing epidemics in Africa (these have been showing for over a year), and of course the devastating wildfires in Australia. But I also noticed..... earthquakes in New Zealand, Mexico, the South Pacific Islands and oceanic areas, China, Japan, the entire western coast of North and South America (Chile up to Alaska) and east and western Europe.

Some pretty "diverse places", don't you think?

Kaatje

Listening for that trumpet sound
This morning I awoke and looked at the "emergency map" of the World. Ongoing epidemics in Africa (these have been showing for over a year), and of course the devastating wildfires in Australia. But I also noticed..... earthquakes in New Zealand, Mexico, the South Pacific Islands and oceanic areas, China, Japan, the entire western coast of North and South America (Chile up to Alaska) and east and western Europe.

Some pretty "diverse places", don't you think?
:agree There sure is a LOT going on!

Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus. The world desperately needs You.
Whether people acknowledge it or not. Maranatha. Amen.

JSTyler

I'd like to know who the last person of the Church Age is. Who is He waiting for? If we knew, I think there would be many of us here who would be hounding that individual 24/7 to get that person to place their faith in Christ!
Or, if you didn't know that the person that you're witnessing to is that last one...they say YES to Jesus and then the Trumpet and Shout and then Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!

I know there's no prize and all but still :biggrin2

JSTyler

Yep, I am ready too. But still praying for my DH. All in God's timing; it is in HIS hands!
:pray ing for your husband. We have a few family members that have been surrounded by the Gospel truth and have yet to accept and believe. I just had a conversation with a coworker that was in the same dilemma but with a wayward child. We talked a lot about 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
...conclusion, keep praying, loving, gracing and inviting them and trust in the timing of God's plan. It's soooooo hard to wait.