Early Morning Surprise!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
At 1 A.M. this morning we were going to bed. Our side window was open as there was a nice breeze coming in. We also had our Casablanca fan on above our bed another nice breeze. My husband saw a figure of a person on the other side of the privacy fence. He noticed a flashlight. We didn't know if it was our he or she neighbor looking for something or a prowler. I don't have their phone numbers so I did find his number and her number online. These were no longer their numbers. Not knowing what to do I called 911, and a policeman showed up. We told him the situation. Their lights were on so he knocked and our neighbor came to the door. She told him it was her gazing up in the sky at the meteorite shower. We relaxed enough to go to sleep. It turns out to be a funny story.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

At 1 A.M. this morning we were going to bed. Our side window was open as there was a nice breeze coming in. We also had our Casablanca fan on above our bed another nice breeze. My husband saw a figure of a person on the other side of the privacy fence. He noticed a flashlight. We didn't know if it was our he or she neighbor looking for something or a prowler. I don't have their phone numbers so I did find his number and her number online. These were no longer their numbers. Not knowing what to do I called 911, and a policeman showed up. We told him the situation. Their lights were on so he knocked and our neighbor came to the door. She told him it was her gazing up in the sky at the meteorite shower. We relaxed enough to go to sleep. It turns out to be a funny story.
Never a good feeling when things go bump in the night. Many years ago I used to love the night, the quietness of it. Once I became a Christian I hate darkness.