Durham Report: FBI Had No 'Actual Evidence,' Relied on Trump Opponents

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://www.newsmax.com/us/fbi-special-counsel-john-durham/2023/05/15/id/1119883/

The FBI lacked evidence to investigate Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and relied too heavily on tips provided by Trump's political opponents to fuel the probe, U.S. special counsel John Durham concluded in a report released Monday.

....In his new 306-page report, Durham concluded U.S. intelligence and law enforcement did not possess any "actual evidence" of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia before launching Crossfire Hurricane.

He also accused the bureau of treating the 2016 Trump probe differently from other politically sensitive investigations, including several involving Trump's Democrat rival Hillary Clinton.

"The Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report," Durham wrote....

jab777

Durham is essentially declaring it a political hit job. If we had a Constitutional Congress and President many heads would roll and the FBI would be eviscerated.
If it’s possible I hope President Trump sues them into oblivion individually and corporately - - whatever is legal to do. Heads need to roll starting with Hillary Clinton, Obama (you can be sure he knew about it), the FBI and Comey, Stzrok , Page, Marc Elias, Adam Schiff, Eric Swallwell and anyone else in the government or private citizens who had a hand in it or knew about it. (Bill Clinton I’m looking at you.). This is beneath contempt. They effectively robbed Trump of his term in office due to the distraction this caused.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
If it’s possible I hope President Trump sues them into oblivion individually and corporately - - whatever is legal to do. Heads need to roll starting wIth Hillary Clinton, Obama (you can be sure he knew about it), the FBI and Comey, Stzrok , Page, Marc Elias, Adam Schiff, Eric Swallwell and anyone else in the government or private citizens who had a hand in it or knew about it. (Bill Clinton I’m looking at you.). This is beneath contempt. They effectively robbed Trump of his term in office due to the distraction this caused.

They were effectively waging war against the American people, and considering who's in the White House, it appears they've won. Now we see marching groups of neatly uniformed Feds with FBI stamped on their megaphones (they neglected to cover that up), pretending to be Radical white supremacists. There's an endgame to all this... hope we're gone before the US gets there.

jab777

They were effectively waging war against the American people, and considering who's in the White House, it appears they've won. Now we see marching groups of neatly uniformed Feds with FBI stamped on their megaphones (they neglected to cover that up), pretending to be Radical white supremacists. There's an endgame to all this... hope we're gone before the US gets there.
I frankly don’t know how any of these clowns can look themselves in the mirror. Heads need to roll and given that the chances of that happening is slim and none and slim has left town nothing will be done. I too hope we are outta here before their grand finale against this country and it’s citizens.

twerpv

I thought this was particularly disturbing from the article:

"Senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor toward the information that they received, especially information from politically affiliated persons and entities."
This gives them the excuse that they were just idiots. They weren’t and are not. It was on purpose and that’s what the report should have read. It would then provide much more ammo for the lawsuits to come. Trump wasn’t the only target that suffered under this ON PURPOSE abuse of power.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
This gives them the excuse that they were just idiots. They weren’t and are not. It was on purpose and that’s what the report should have read. It would then provide much more ammo for the lawsuits to come. Trump wasn’t the only target that suffered under this ON PURPOSE abuse of power.

The country suffered and is suffering greatly from these treasonous activities.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
[Rom 12:19 NKJV] 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance [is] Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.

[Deu 32:35 NKJV] 35 Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; Their foot shall slip in [due] time; For the day of their calamity [is] at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.'

GotGrace

https://www.newsmax.com/us/fbi-special-counsel-john-durham/2023/05/15/id/1119883/

The FBI lacked evidence to investigate Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and relied too heavily on tips provided by Trump's political opponents to fuel the probe, U.S. special counsel John Durham concluded in a report released Monday.

....In his new 306-page report, Durham concluded U.S. intelligence and law enforcement did not possess any "actual evidence" of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia before launching Crossfire Hurricane.

He also accused the bureau of treating the 2016 Trump probe differently from other politically sensitive investigations, including several involving Trump's Democrat rival Hillary Clinton.

"The Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report," Durham wrote....
This appears to be worse than Watergate ever was.

Don’t know if law agencies can ever regain trust from the American people. It might take several generations before that could ever happen and how sad, very sad that is.

GotGrace

If it’s possible I hope President Trump sues them into oblivion individually and corporately - - whatever is legal to do. Heads need to roll starting with Hillary Clinton, Obama (you can be sure he knew about it), the FBI and Comey, Stzrok , Page, Marc Elias, Adam Schiff, Eric Swallwell and anyone else in the government or private citizens who had a hand in it or knew about it. (Bill Clinton I’m looking at you.). This is beneath contempt. They effectively robbed Trump of his term in office due to the distraction this caused.
You reap what you sow, more than you sow and later than you sow. The named above should be scared to death of what is coming their way in the future from a Holy God.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
The country suffered and is suffering greatly from these treasonous activities.
Agree and don't know if US will ever be able to rise above it..God's Will be Done.

This is what I always wonder...Was this God's Will?? He does not approve of lies and deceit...but it happened.
Is He allowing these things to set the stage for the end times?
This nation has fallen so far, so fast. Since 2020, it seems much has changed.

Edit---I have to come back and edit this. I feel bad and fearful for questioning the motives of Our Father. This nation has been and still is blessed. There have been and are now, governments much more corrupt than ours.
There have been dark periods of history..wars, Holocaust, plague...going back to the flood, I reckon. We are blessed to be Americans and living in this time period.

Last edited:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Through the lense of our nation this is truly sobering. :sad.

But through the lense of God's Word this is simply continued reflection of a great spiritual battle between good and evil. Praise God He's Sovereign and its His battle.

Then the Lord God said to the serpent,

“Because you have done this, you are cursed
more than all animals, domestic and wild.
You will crawl on your belly,
groveling in the dust as long as you live. And I will cause hostility between you and the woman,

and between your offspring and her offspring.

Genesis 3:14-15

We know Who wins:

Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Rev 20:10

I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!”

Rev 21:3-5

jab777

This appears to be worse than Watergate ever was.

Don’t know if law agencies can ever regain trust from the American people. It might take several generations before that could ever happen and how sad, very sad that is.
Watergate was a children’s tea party compared to this mess. I can remember everybody and their brother acted like the world was coming to an end during Watergate. But this is so much worse and the worst part is the instigators and their supporters could care less. And you can be sure Biden knew about it too.

Back