Don't mess with Texas

RonJohnSilver

Salado, Tx .... 8 miles from me. Also where the tornadoes hit about 3 weeks ago. Thankfully I don't have a pool or noodles. Nevertheless, I check thoroughly every day around the garden, house, fence ... and I don't walk through the nature paths around here. Really hope there are no reptiles in Heaven. I, for one, will not miss them, don't care what their 'original' shape or purpose was. I'm o.k. with all of them being in the Lake of Fire. Mosquitos and flies too. And roaches. Actually most insects.

katt

Salado, Tx .... 8 miles from me. Also where the tornadoes hit about 3 weeks ago. Thankfully I don't have a pool or noodles. Nevertheless, I check thoroughly every day around the garden, house, fence ... and I don't walk through the nature paths around here. Really hope there are no reptiles in Heaven. I, for one, will not miss them, don't care what their 'original' shape or purpose was. I'm o.k. with all of them being in the Lake of Fire. Mosquitos and flies too. And roaches. Actually most insects.
Me too..most reptiles..but not gycos..or camillions..or even salimanders..most insects..but not ladybugs or praying mentises..there are others..but I'm at work and customers just walked in..

Carl

Careful about not allowing insects around after Christ's return. Many insects have uses that we don't even know about. God's original nature all worked together for the betterment of His Creation.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I did (I like snakes). If you don't like snakes, don't click.

Short version so no one has to click: PSA in Texas aimed at pool owners saying it's snake season and check everything before you touch it, and what to do if snake-bit.

katt

:hug :console

Are you and your family OK?

:pray :pray :amen :amen
We are thank you..all we got was power outage..my boss only has one key..he took it home with him so we couldn't lock up..I'm graveyard shift and was covering for someone tonight so I came in while it was still daylight and got as much done before dark as I could..but the town got it bad..the tornado took out half the high school..the cinima..Hobby Lobby..Little Ceasars..Walmart parking lot..it hit mighers..but don't think the damage was to bad there..most of a trailer park..and much more..so far over 40 people have been injured and two have been killed..power lines and trees are down..roofs are off houses...roads have been blocked off..police... ambulances and fire engines have been all over town all night..and there's a curfew..because of the trees and power lines..I'm afraid to drive home..boss came in early..so I can go..but I'm waiting til daylight..don't wanna run over a powerline or fallen tree if I can help it..another tornado was supposed to come..but the churches opened up and much prayer went up..I do believe God had a hand in the absence of the second tornado..Thank you Lord!!!...

katt

No..I wasn't effected..only power outage and driving parts of town I never saw because of rerouting..thank you for your prayers..the people of this town are in shock..they never see tornados..I've been through hurricanes and I didn't actually see this tornado..even though someone looking out my sliding glass door did...

Jojo4124

No..I wasn't effected..only power outage and driving parts of town I never saw because of rerouting..thank you for your prayers..the people of this town are in shock..they never see tornados..I've been through hurricanes and I didn't actually see this tornado..even though someone looking out my sliding glass door did...
I'm glad you are safe! Praying for those who were affected!!