Does Our Government Policies Concerning Israel Make You Angry?

araj54

I will admit to some extent anger, bewilderment, wondering how the blind achieved their positions of power. But should we really be surprised. I don't believe so. God has foretold of the very thing we are seeing, Israel's isolation. This has an ultimate purpose in eventually turning the heart of His people back to Him. This wouldn't be possible if Obama, the EU, and the UN were pro Israel.

Just as in the days of old, and even in the rebirth of Israel, and subsequent growth through adversity God has shown His glory and power against all odds, and it will soon happen again in a big way in the Gog Magog event.

Ezekiel 38:16
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

God has a divine purpose, and I submit He doesn't need the UN or the US military help, in fact, I believe the anti Israel policies are totally necessary and a big part of His plan.

Ezekiel 39:7
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

The whole of chapter 39 is God's doing, not man's. And as much as their actions are contrary to what we may wish they would do, I submit that the actions, or inaction of Mr. Putin and Mr. Obama and many others fit perfectly into God's overall plan for the eventual redemption of Israel. And because we have His Holy Word explaining in perfect detail of His plan I submit rather than being dismayed we should be rejoicing, and praising and thanking Him for the foreknowledge He gave us, and for the privilege of witnessing His power and glory as it is all coming to pass.

:pray: Not my will, but thy will be done Lord. :pray:

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
Your comments are exactly what keep me from going even more insane than I already am, araj!

Knowing that God is in complete control of all the craziness in our fallen world is so reassuring and comforting.

Through God's blessed Word, I have a good handle on putin and his ilk throughout our world, and how they are being used to bring His will to fruition.

obozo, however, well that idiot still surpasses my complete comprehension! :doh:

Raptureholic

I will admit to some extent anger, bewilderment, wondering how the blind achieved their positions of power. But should we really be surprised. I don't believe so. God has foretold of the very thing we are seeing, Israel's isolation. This has an ultimate purpose in eventually turning the heart of His people back to Him. This wouldn't be possible if Obama, the EU, and the UN were pro Israel.

Just as in the days of old, and even in the rebirth of Israel, and subsequent growth through adversity God has shown His glory and power against all odds, and it will soon happen again in a big way in the Gog Magog event.

Ezekiel 38:16
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

God has a divine purpose, and I submit He doesn't need the UN or the US military help, in fact, I believe the anti Israel policies are totally necessary and a big part of His plan.

Ezekiel 39:7
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

The whole of chapter 39 is God's doing, not man's. And as much as their actions are contrary to what we may wish they would do, I submit that the actions, or inaction of Mr. Putin and Mr. Obama and many others fit perfectly into God's overall plan for the eventual redemption of Israel. And because we have His Holy Word explaining in perfect detail of His plan I submit rather than being dismayed we should be rejoicing, and praising and thanking Him for the foreknowledge He gave us, and for the privilege of witnessing His power and glory as it is all coming to pass.

:pray: Not my will, but thy will be done Lord. :pray:
Excellent brother! I couldn't agree with you more. Some Christians on other sites are trying to change or alter current events by their prayers and are so upset and distraught by what is taking place in the M.E. and Israel. We are here to pray for the peace of Jerusalem(Second Coming of Christ), the lost, and the body of Christ, but in no way are we here to change the world or God's prophetic plan for Israel. His prophetic word has to be fulfilled regardless and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

We are just passing through and considered as strangers and aliens in a land that's not our own for our citizenship is in Heaven(Hebrews 11:8-10, 1 Peter 2:11).

I myself am not disturbed by the current events unfolding right now all over the world and what is happening with Israel as well. God has a plan for the unbelieving Jews and Israel, and my prayer is that when we are called home, and God finally directs His full attention to Israel, that many unbelieving Jews will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah and so be saved during that time of great tribulation and that after that time when we come back here with Jesus, He will make ALL His enemies a footstool for His feet and finally set up His kingdom here on earth in the heart of Jerusalem and save the remaining believing Jews left in Petra(Jordan)