Does Anyone Know If Or How You Can Put A Page Scoll Bar On A Post?

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
There is ALWAYS a scroll bar on the side of a post if it is longer than one screen or window. Not sure what you mean, bro. :scratch

goingup

There is ALWAYS a scroll bar on the side of a post if it is longer than one screen or window. Not sure what you mean, bro. :scratch
In other words Adrian say I posted my text for my post but instead of allowing it to be viewed all at once the text has to be scrolled to view the post. Am I making any sense? :scratch God Bless!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Ah. Got ya!

Nope cannot do it, bro ... other than putting lots of blank lines between the lines of your post which would force people to scroll down to read the next line. Not recommended ... except for a truly unusual post.

I have used that technique once or twice in order to force people to scroll down to see the punch line in a practical joke ... or to reveal a twist in a story.

goingup

Ah. Got ya!

Nope cannot do it, bro ... other than putting lots of blank lines between the lines of your post which would force people to scroll down to read the next line. Not recommended ... except for a truly unusual post.

I have used that technique once or twice in order to force people to scroll down to see the punch line in a practical joke ... or to reveal a twist in a story.
Yeah that was what I was going to do, because if I posted it they might go right to the punch line not sure if I want to post it.
Thank You and God Bless You Adrian for your response. :hug:hat