DOE just added anal sex to New Jersey’s 8th grade public school curriculum

endofdays

Phil Murphy’s DOE just added anal sex to New Jersey’s 8th grade public school curriculum

TRENTON, NJ – The New Jersey Department of Education has just updated the New Jersey Student Learning Standards – Comprehensive Health and Physical Education, a guide that lays out the guidelines of physical education in the school curriculum. One of the new teachings will be in-depth discussions on anal sex. Prior to this year, the curriculum only stated that children should know that sexually transmitted diseases are communicable even during anal sex. Now, the teachers must teach the students about anal sex.

http://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2020/06/13/top-10-free-beaches-in-new-jersey/

“All students will acquire the knowledge and skills of what is most essential to become individuals who possess health and physical literacy and
pursue a life of wellness by developing the habits necessary to live healthy, productive lives that positively impact their families, schools, and
communities,” the DOE said. “Successful preparation of students for the opportunities, rigors, and advances of the 21st Century cannot be accomplished without a strong and sustained emphasis on the health and wellness of all students.”

http://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/202...w-jerseys-8th-grade-public-school-curriculum/

Do New Jersey's new sex education standards go too far? Some say yes

New Jersey has adopted new sex education standards that will expand what students are taught about relationships, pregnancy and consent, but also includes updates on the controversial topics of abortion and gender identity.

The state Board of Education approved the standards for health and physical education in an 8-4 vote last week. Advocates hailed the state's move, saying the changes would promote student safety, health and inclusiveness.

“Providing New Jersey’s students with thorough and inclusive health and physical education is the first step to creating a safer Garden State," Patricia Teffenhart, executive director of the New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault, said in a statement. "Comprehensive sexual health education is a proven protective factor against sexual violence and essential to young people’s health and safety."

Some critics and board members objected, saying the standards would violate parents' rights to teach about sensitive subjects. Board member Andrew Mulvihill pointed to a change in language around abortion. Previous standards mentioned legal rights of abortion; the new standards cite it as an option for pregnancy.

"I don’t think teachers should be telling kids that one of the things you can do if you get pregnant is to have an abortion," Mulvihill said at a May 3 meeting when the resolution was adopted. "There are a lot of people who fundamentally believe that is not something that should be taught."

State Education Commissioner Lamont Repollet said local school boards would decide which curriculum and material to use to teach the new standards. He countered criticism by saying that parents have the right to opt out of certain instruction for their children.

Dan Rice, executive director of Answer, a national sexual education organization based at Rutgers University, said one of the biggest changes was the shift to inclusive language that takes into account sexual orientation and gender identity.

"We know a lot of young people who identify as gay, lesbian or transgender often say they don't feel reflected in the language," he said. "By not assuming [gender] identities, we are bringing them back into the fold."

New standards: New Jersey becomes first state to incorporate climate change in K-12 curriculum

Sex ed: How social media is transforming teens' ideas about sex may surprise you

For parents: Here's how to talk to your kids about sex in the age of social media

The standards, which outline what students should know by grade level, also better reflect modern-day concerns about technology, including safe and legal use of social media and awareness of cyberbullying and sexting.

The new guidelines also update lessons on consent — a growing concern after the rise of the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment and violence. Schools should teach how young people should communicate personal boundaries and how to call attention to an uncomfortable or dangerous situation, under the standards.

"You can teach as early as kindergarten that it's OK if you do not want to hug somebody," Rice said.

The standards call for schools to identify factors that are important in deciding to engage in sexual behaviors; to develop plans for pregnancy and disease prevention; to teach about different methods of getting pregnant; to identify contraceptive methods including abstinence and condom use. The level of specificity doesn't sit well with some critics.

Shawn Hyland, director of advocacy for the Family Policy Alliance of New Jersey, said parents were outraged that their children "are continually being oversexualized."

"The decision of the NJDOE to adopt age-inappropriate extreme sexual content is a gross failure of responsibility," he said in an email.

"Tragically, schools have become obsessed with graphic sexual lessons and reading assignments that promote unhealthy and risky behaviors," Hyland said.

School districts will be expected to adopt curriculum and materials that reflect the new standards by fall 2022.

Just 24 states, including New Jersey, make it mandatory for schools to teach sex education.

The updated curriculum reflects a wide effort in the Murphy administration to roll out more progressive educational standards. At the May 3 meeting, the New Jersey board also voted to require schools to teach about climate change — becoming the first state to do so.

In 2019, New Jersey became the second state, after California, to mandate curriculum that acknowledges the social, political and economic contributions of the LGBTQ community.

endofdays

New Jersey just added anal sex
sodomy to its learning standard for
eighth graders in an eighth for vote by
the State Board of Education beginning
in 2022 all a phrase who attend public
schools in the Garden State must be
proficient and gender identity gender
expression and sexual orientation they
will work to develop a plan for the
school to promote dignity and respect
for people of all genders gender
identities gender expressions and sexual
orientations in the school community can
you see what's happening can you see
what's happening all over America can
you see with a social agenda that's
there the leftist agenda it is pure evil
and as you see it's not it's trying to
indoctrinate our children it's trying to
get us dependent on a government you can
see the plan I mean anybody with half a
brain can understand that all these
things are working together this is
nothing new this is Satan's plan
he's overturning American he's trying to
the best as he possibly can the Bible
says that when you see these things look
up because your Redemption draws nigh
but we're watching the re-education of
our children and all in the sake of
saying that you're prejudiced if you
don't go along with it
so they're putting us into a corner so
it's a brilliant plan by the way they're
putting us into a corner anyone who
thinks against sex education for our
kids being taught things like this we're
put in a corner where we're dinosaurs we
are prejudiced where we are against
everyone that's not the case we have
morals we have a standard and that
standard we want to teach our children
and we want to be untaught by a gut by a
government it goes on to say this
they'll discuss whether taking whether
and when to engage in sexual behaviors
eighth graders and factors affecting the
ability to give consent to sexual
activity and they'll be taught that
abortion should be seen as a positive
option there's an
Genda here high-schoolers will be taught
how to advocate for community policies
that promote transgender identity and
expression all genders and gender
expressions and will analyze the
influences of family on the expression
of gender sexual orientation and
identity it means that what they will go
against your family if they're against
it in New Jersey as in most states all
students will be automatically enrolled
in all lessons without asking their
parents permission first where does that
come from after the vote on June 3rd
Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New
Jersey answerin advocates for youth
issued celebratory statements to the
press I guess they did thanking the
Department of Education for voting in
their coalition's recommendations the
guidelines are mold modelled on the so
called national sexuality education
standard an official sounding creation
of sexual information education country
Council of the US another big players in
the sex ed industry today they partner
with Southern Poverty Law Center the
Human Rights Campaign and Planned
Parenthood to transform sex education
across the nation why would so many big
money power players get into the sex the
sex education racket because sex
education is not really about education
anymore according to the two caecus sex
ed is for social change it's a vehicle
on quoting for creating a generation of
young people who affirm each other's
identities and a vehicle for a racial
injustice racial justice said golden
opportunity to create a culture shift on
LGBTQ rights while white supremacy and
the reproductive justice which means
abortion so again the agendas all start
to fit sooner or later you're gonna have
to see that there's admit there's a
massive demonic plan that's going on
here when one board member suggested
asking parents permission before in
enrolling kids in these new
controversial classes his idea was
dismissed offhand so we are watching
something happen that is quite
frightening but it's quite it's quite
possible you can follow the agenda
that's here and you could follow what's
going on in America it's a control for
our culture it's a control to shift us
from what we were what we were raised
and and shift America from its values to
that to the values of the liberal left
and let me remind you the values of the
liberal left are not biblical
so let's go on a little bit further and
tell you a little bit more again going
back to black Maya it's matter you'll
see some controversies that happen

Lovin Jesus

California implemented a more explicit sex education in 2019 called
AB329, also known as California Healthy Youth Act. This covers K through 12. What really upset me when reading about the AB329 was that part of the curriculum was going to include teaching Kindergartners to explore gender identity, these are five and six year olds. I think public schools have become a cesspool and I believe many parents, even Christians , don’t even know what their children are being taught in school.

depserv

How-to instructions on sodomy paid for with our tax dollars is an outrage. But most Americans, and even most Christians, barely notice it because it's just one more drop in an ocean of outrages.

I think things like this make clear that liberalism is a cult of devil-worshippers (even though most members of that cult lie to themselves about it). And that cult controls most media, the schools, and much of our government.

This was done by the state DOE but the same kind of thing is being done by the national department with the same name, though I don't think it's as far along. This indoctrination machine should have been dismantled, beginning on day one of the Trump presidency.

fl2007rn

When I was a kid growing up in the 60's sex education consisted of telling the females about how the menstrual cycle worked, about feminine hygiene, and sexually transmitted diseases. I feel sorry for parents that are raising children that attend the sewage system of the public schools. No wonder so many kids identify as LBGTXYZ because these thoughts are being put into their heads.:mad:

Ovicula

My physiotherapist told me a long time ago that she has more and more incontinent patients. For one very old man the consequences of WW2 were the cause, for all others sex.

What will they teach the children next? How to live with incontinence diapers and anal dysfunction in everyday life?

Lovin Jesus

What’s bothersome to me is once our kids are in the hands of the school, they can indoctrinate them on anything they choose without parents permission parental signature. I live with my family and I take it upon myself to ask my young grandson questions on what he was taught in school that day. I get pretty intrusive with my questions because I want to know what they’re teaching him. There’s so much around us happening that is so wrong but when it comes to the children it makes me feel so sick that adults could take advantage of them the way they do. Who goes and teaches kids things that are wrong and can hurt them, and do it without parental consent? I pray for the children around the world who are being abused that way.

ShilohRose

How-to instructions on sodomy paid for with our tax dollars is an outrage. But most Americans, and even most Christians, barely notice it because it's just one more drop in an ocean of outrages.

I think things like this make clear that liberalism is a cult of devil-worshippers (even though most members of that cult lie to themselves about it). And that cult controls most media, the schools, and much of our government.

This was done by the state DOE but the same kind of thing is being done by the national department with the same name, though I don't think it's as far along. This indoctrination machine should have been dismantled, beginning on day one of the Trump presidency.
I agree; the Department of Education has never done anything other than meddle and waste money.

daygo

What’s bothersome to me is once our kids are in the hands of the school, they can indoctrinate them on anything they choose without parents permission parental signature. I live with my family and I take it upon myself to ask my young grandson questions on what he was taught in school that day. I get pretty intrusive with my questions because I want to know what they’re teaching him. There’s so much around us happening that is so wrong but when it comes to the children it makes me feel so sick that adults could take advantage of them the way they do. Who goes and teaches kids things that are wrong and can hurt them, and do it without parental consent? I pray for the children around the world who are being abused that way.
Good for you.