Doctor Has License Yanked After Saying This About the Coronavirus

GEOINTAnalyst

An Oregon doctor has reportedly lost his medical license after attending a "Stop the Steal" rally and delivering comments about the coronavirus and face masks.
In a video of Dr. Steven LaTulippe's remarks at the Nov. 7 "Stop the Steal Rally," the physician described himself as a retired Air Force officer, an ordained minister, and a practicing physician in The Dalles, Oregon area.

Full Story is here - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...l-license-yanked-after-nonhysterical-n2581116

Kerbluey

An Oregon doctor has reportedly lost his medical license after attending a "Stop the Steal" rally and delivering comments about the coronavirus and face masks.
In a video of Dr. Steven LaTulippe's remarks at the Nov. 7 "Stop the Steal Rally," the physician described himself as a retired Air Force officer, an ordained minister, and a practicing physician in The Dalles, Oregon area.

Full Story is here - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...l-license-yanked-after-nonhysterical-n2581116

This kind of thing is so frightening. This is not America!

Monarch

While I have sympathy for the doctor regarding losing his license to practice, I will disagree with him whole heartily when it comes to the Covid-19 and it just being "the common cold". A pastor that I knew died from Covid-19, and what it did to his body was terrifying and heart breaking. While he was immune compromised, it's not like he never got the flu or a cold previously. Covid-19 destroyed his lungs and his heart within 10 days of showing symptoms.

I suffered with Covid-19 around the end of December 2019, and my wife got it about a week later in (January 2020). This isn't the common cold or the flu. While it obviously does affect people differently, there were several times I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital because of the difficulty to breath due to extreme chest congestion. Add to this extreme body aches, 103 degree temps and absolutely no energy. This went on for almost two weeks. My wife suffered similar symptoms but she also had the sensation of drowning on her mucus.

I understand the political aspect of all of this, but there are people really suffering and dying from this disease. Ignoring this fact for the sake of politics is brazenly ignorant.

depserv

The war on free speech has been going on at least since they began expelling students from college for expressing forbidden thought in the 80s (referred to as political correctness), and it has grown more extreme and more pervasive since. Considering what we are seeing now, compared to what was being done in the beginning of this attack on freedom, it's easy to figure out where this is headed. And under the rule of a Biden/Schumer/Pelosi triad the process will likely be greatly accelerated.

In time it will be illegal to challenge any liberal dogma or criticize any liberal government authority. And the thought police will have real police power, and people will go to prison for expressing forbidden thought. I expect book-burning to expand exponentially too.

And remember, there is nothing this cult hates more than God's word and the people who spread that word.

We should have put a stop to this when it first began. Now we have generations of people who grew up with this kind of threat hanging over their heads and they think it's normal, and just the way it's supposed to be. This makes them willing to just let it happen. And the longer it goes on the more this will be. If we can't stop it now, it can not help but grow.

I remember saying this even as far back as the 90s: there is much truth in the saying that the pen is mightier than the sword, and that truth is not lost on those who seek to rule over us as our absolute masters. So those who try to destroy the Second Amendment will ultimately do the same to the first. I'm sad to say that prediction is coming to pass.

And it's our own fault. As the saying goes, the best way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

RobinMc

While I have sympathy for the doctor regarding losing his license to practice, I will disagree with him whole heartily when it comes to the Covid-19 and it just being "the common cold". A pastor that I knew died from Covid-19, and what it did to his body was terrifying and heart breaking. While he was immune compromised, it's not like he never got the flu or a cold previously. Covid-19 destroyed his lungs and his heart within 10 days of showing symptoms.

I suffered with Covid-19 around the end of December 2019, and my wife got it about a week later in (January 2020). This isn't the common cold or the flu. While it obviously does affect people differently, there were several times I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital because of the difficulty to breath due to extreme chest congestion. Add to this extreme body aches, 103 degree temps and absolutely no energy. This went on for almost two weeks. My wife suffered similar symptoms but she also had the sensation of drowning on her mucus.

I understand the political aspect of all of this, but there are people really suffering and dying from this disease. Ignoring this fact for the sake of politics is brazenly ignorant.
Were you diagnosed before we even heard of this virus? Have you both been tested for anti-bodies?

Monarch

Were you diagnosed with COVID-19 when you had it?

Neither one of us were diagnosed, but the symptoms were exact. By March we were fairly convinced it was Covid-19 and now we are both certain of it. Even in late March or early April the Ohio health department was speculating that they thought Covid-19 was likely being spread as early as November 2019 in Ohio. There were a ton of people in my office who came down sick the week before Christmas. All had what they thought were bronchitis, pneumonia or severe chest colds. I've been at my job for almost 8 years and have never seen so many people get sick at one time. There's always the chance I guess it wasn't, but I'm 99.9 percent sure it was.

We have not gotten anti-body tests yet.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Neither one of us were diagnosed, but the symptoms were exact. By March we were fairly convinced it was Covid-19 and now we are both certain of it. Even in late March or early April the Ohio health department was speculating that they thought Covid-19 was likely being spread as early as November 2019 in Ohio. There were a ton of people in my office who came down sick the week before Christmas. All had what they thought were bronchitis, pneumonia or severe chest colds. I've been at my job for almost 8 years and have never seen so many people get sick at one time. There's always the chance I guess it wasn't, but I'm 99.9 percent sure it was.

I was doing extensive traveling in fall of 2019 and spring of 2020. When I mentioned that to an airline employee and said I never got the COVID she asked if I've been tested for antibodies... she was thinking I probably had it but without symptoms.

Without having a test done you cannot be certain that you had Covid-19. There are many other flus/viruses out there that cause those same symptoms. Five years ago some kind of awful virus went around our community. Everyone in our school got very sick with pneumonia, It was horrible. I had a 103.5/104 fever for two weeks and ended up with pneumonia instantly and then my whole family got it and all got pneumonia (4 people in our family).

Five people in my extended family have been diagnosed with Covid within the last 3 weeks. My sister who is 55 is the only one who came down with a slight fever and she felt achy. Most of them said they lost their sense of smell for a day except for one of them.

savmom

We have lost more than a dozen friends/family members to covid over the last 3 months alone (deaths attributed to covid not related to previous health complications).

My pharmacist friend from church (friends for 30+ years) had to file for SSDI because of covid & she was 110% healthy, never took one sick day for herself over her entire career! Her husband is also a covid long hauler but not nearly as sick as she is. She is 50yo. 5 months ago while we were having coffee, someone guessed her age between 25-30. She now LOOKS at least 80yo.

If you search the last name "Shaw" along with keywords "covid" & "Cottonwood AZ" you will find several articles about an attorney (who happens to be one of our customers). She has been sick twice with covid & struggled both times to recover.

While I absolutely believe the virus is being utilized nefariously to push a political agenda, I also know for certain that the illness and its outcome are more severe and/or deadly than a simple head cold.

This pandemic has drawn an extremely fine line between two sides of valid yet difficult to decipher truths. This is one of those times when fence sitting becomes quite enticing.

LiCaMi

We have lost more than a dozen friends/family members to covid over the last 3 months alone (deaths attributed to covid not related to previous health complications).

My pharmacist friend from church (friends for 30+ years) had to file for SSDI because of covid & she was 110% healthy, never took one sick day for herself over her entire career! Her husband is also a covid long hauler but not nearly as sick as she is. She is 50yo. 5 months ago while we were having coffee, someone guessed her age between 25-30. She now LOOKS at least 80yo.

If you search the last name "Shaw" along with keywords "covid" & "Cottonwood AZ" you will find several articles about an attorney (who happens to be one of our customers). She has been sick twice with covid & struggled both times to recover.

While I absolutely believe the virus is being utilized nefariously to push a political agenda, I also know for certain that the illness and its outcome are more severe and/or deadly than a simple head cold.

This pandemic has drawn an extremely fine line between two sides of valid yet difficult to decipher truths. This is one of those times when fence sitting becomes quite enticing.

So sorry.

GEOINTAnalyst

During the Spanish Flu outbreak in 1918 to 1920 mask were required to be worn in public places, but that did not stop some 40 to 50 million people globally from dying from this. What stop this disease after 2 years spreading it's death was "Herd Immunity" - even now the yearly flu shot is only about 45% effective - just use your favorite search and type in Spanish Flu Mask Wearing then click on images there will be a bunch of them, Does not look any different then today.
See - https://blog.genealogybank.com/the-history-of-the-great-1918-flu-pandemic-we-all-wore-masks.html and here
https://isabellaalden.com/tag/spanish-flu/
if you want to see more