Do you think Joe Biden is fit to be president?

NewWine2020

LOL, I did not read the link before clicking on it and then saw it went to twitter and, my immediate gut reaction was “no, no, go back, hit the back button!” But then I saw the poll was by the RNC, lol. They are more than ”preaching to the Choir” with that.

As soon as I saw twitters evil, blue screen I was 100% expecting it to be full of nasty comments that mostly boiled down to “what-about-isms” regarding how ”but, ur Orange man is BAD!!”

I think I have some mild PTSD from actively participating in twitter over the last two years. It’s a cesspit. :)

I agree with the majority of the commenters (and anyone with eyes to see, ears to hear and a brain to process logic with); Joe Biden is not and, even at his “peak” never was, qualified to be more than a two bit corrupt union boss, he was waaay out of his depth even as the V.P.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
No, he definitely is not fit mentally to be our President. He stumbles with his words, and you don't shake hands with people who are not there. He is taking America down with his evil agendas. :praying the November 8th election the Republicans can take the House and Senate. I wonder if they will try the 25th amendment on Biden then what with Harris? If we can win the House bye to Pelosi, and I wonder who the Republican Speaker of the House would be?

Andy C

No, he definitely is not fit mentally to be our President. He stumbles with his words, and you don't shake hands with people who are not there. He is taking America down with his evil agendas. :praying the November 8th election the Republicans can take the House and Senate. I wonder if they will try the 25th amendment on Biden then what with Harris? If we can win the House bye to Pelosi, and I wonder who the Republican Speaker of the House would be?
I would bet my house the GOP already has impeachment articles written, and will file them shortly after they take back the House (if they take the House). Even if they win back both the House and the Senate, Biden would not be found guilty at an impeachment trial in the Senate, there wont be enough GOP Senators for a conviction. Plus, who wants Harris?

Footsteps

Joe will get rid of 20,000 members of the military for not getting the Fauci jab. Is he even on our side? Covid is admittedly an overblown virus used to destroy our economy - nobody is even required to wear masks any more. Our Hypocrite in Chief just thanked the Coast Guard for saving lives in Florida. Are they supposed to look for a new job with a dishonorable discharge? And aren’t we lagging in military recruitment? Does Joe know about that?

Andy C

Joe will get rid of 20,000 members of the military for not getting the Fauci jab. Is he even on our side? Covid is admittedly an overblown virus used to destroy our economy - nobody is even required to wear masks any more. Our Hypocrite in Chief just thanked the Coast Guard for saving lives in Florida. Are they supposed to look for a new job with a dishonorable discharge? And aren’t we lagging in military recruitment? Does Joe know about that?
They cant recieve a dishonarbale discharge, and almost all have recieved a General, under honorable conditions. There are five types of discharges, and General under honorable is second, with Honorable being first. Dishonorable is only given when a serious felony type offense is committed

Footsteps

They cant recieve a dishonarbale discharge, and almost all have recieved a General, under honorable conditions. There are five types of discharges, and General under honorable is second, with Honorable being first. Dishonorable is only given when a serious felony type offense is committed
That being the case, as a prospective employer I
would be impressed with the applicant’s reason for discharge.

Andy C

I don't know. Spiro Agnew was vice president under Nixon, and he was the first to go.
He was not impeached but resigned as he pleaded “no contest” to felony charges of suspicion of criminal conspiracy, bribery, extortion and tax fraud from his time as the Governor of Maryland. He was tried by the Maryland courts.

RobinB

It was heartbreaking the other morning when they showed a heroic service member saving hurricane victims, risking his own life, and knowing he was about to be kicked out of the service for a stupid jab. :sad

Footsteps

Is the following a possibility?

Republicans win House.
Republicans subpoena Hunter.
It becomes obvious that Joe’s involvement will
lead to his own impeachment/prosecution.
Joe resigns.
Kamala becomes President.
Kamala pardons Joe and Hunter.

The problem is, by the time there are any convictions, There will be no Democrat that can win the White House in 2024. This is why Biden’s FBI hides Hunter’s laptop and drags its feet on indictments that are long overdue.