Do You Have "God Moments" to share?

Lynn

There is a war going on around us we can't even begin to imagine. I've learned over the last few months though, when the Lord tells something to go, it goes. I'm not crazy, nor on any medication. This happened.
I totally believe you, and I bet everyone else on this forum believes you, as well. Personally, I think you've been allowed to hear the large footsteps of an angel who was sent to minister to you in your time of need. So-o thankful for this wonderful blessing! God could have answered the prayers in a different way and just let your doubts evaporate quietly. But, I think He wanted to give you a strong sense of what He was doing to help you. Such a loving, merciful God we serve. Not a sparrow falls to the ground without His awareness. Jesus said that we're (you are) of greater value than the sparrows. PTL!

Accepted

I have one I shared with Adrian on the phone. It seems like the attacks from the enemy are more frequent now, and I totally understand why. A dying person can be an incredible witness. I was in my office (at home) and kept having these weird thoughts pop into my head. "You're not saved. You're a fraud. You won't go to Heaven." Things like this, and they were really powerful. I was seriously starting to get down on myself. I felt something. I don't know how to explain it, but like something was walking in my hall outside the door and had heavy footsteps. It was something that could be FELT, not just "a feeling". It stepped into the doorway of my office and must have said "LEAVE". There has not been a single instance of doubt while in this office since that time. Something actually told the things causing my doubt to go away. There is a war going on around us we can't even begin to imagine. I've learned over the last few months though, when the Lord tells something to go, it goes. I'm not crazy, nor on any medication. This happened.
Wow — what assurance that the Lord is protecting you! Thank you for sharing and encouraging us all!

Walter Kerr

There is a war going on around us we can't even begin to imagine. I've learned over the last few months though, when the Lord tells something to go, it goes.
What a lovely little episode Dan and thank you for telling us. How true it is Dan, "We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high places" but sometimes we forget that great truth.

Walter Kerr

What Do You Make Of This Experience?
For many years I was involved in the Philippines opposing communism. The communists were a serious threat to the Philippines in the 1980’s and early 90’s and threatened the Church. At least one Pastor we knew was killed and many of our supporters were also killed. We were there to educate the Church about the so-called Liberation Theology which is the Gospel perverted by Marxism.

At one time we were invited to the University of the Philippines which was a hotbed recruiting site for the Marxist-Leninists. We accepted that invitation and duly went there expecting a very warm welcome, if not a boiling hot one. The meeting went OK and we told the Truth of Marxism-Leninism to a rather hostile audience, but we had some supporters there. This is the background to the incident that follows.

Some time later I attended a conference in Sydney. It was run by the Communist Party Of Australia, but they did not know who I was. I attended these conferences regularly, but this one was a bit different for it had a Filipino speaker from the Communist Party Of The Philippines (CPP).

The Filipino speaker told of that meeting we had had at the University of the Philippines and focussed on our group. He was asked from the floor “Why did you just not shoot them when you had the chance?” He replied “Because they were surrounded by the military.” The problem was that we were not and, as far as we knew, there was not one soldier there. (We always avoided the involvement of the Philippines Army, but they sometimes attended our meetings and we did have meetings at Army Bases all over those Islands.)

At the time I just thought that he was lying, not a rare thing with communists, but later the thought came to me that maybe he really had seen “Soldiers” even though there were none. Was this the Hand of the LORD? Maybe it was, and only in Glory we will find out how often the LORD has intervened in our lives!

Lynn

This is one of my favorite threads to read through!
Yes, I agree! It's amazing how God ministers to His saints in such unique ways. A few months ago, I was scheduled for an appointment the following week at a major medical center. I was sitting next to my dh in church. He didn't have his arm around me at the time, but suddenly, I felt a gentle pat or two on my shoulder on the opposite side of where he was sitting. I looked behind me to see who could have patted me & no one was there to have done it. I shared this with my dh after church, and we decided that God was perhaps letting me know in a quiet way that He was with me and would be with me at my appointment.