Do you believe that our nation will have a Nineveh like repentance or is it too late?

railfan727

Ok, I'm going to ask an extremely vulnerable question here, but some days, a little doubt creeps in my head that maybe we will be here for the Tribulation, and then I wonder if that means the loss of the crown for Loving His appearing? Or, if I get tired and depressed waiting for the rapture and stop praying for it everyday, and if the rapture happens in that moment, then I will be left out of that crown? Has anyone else ever wondered this before, or just me? Like, it is running a race and you are doing great, but right before the finish line, you totally faceplant and have to go to the hospital instead of crossing the finish line(?). Sometimes I have this image of God playing the reel of my life and the last sentence is, "you did great until the end, and then you lost hope and your faith was weaker." Maybe the very fact I'm worrying about this means that despite my little human doubts and fears, He who began a good work in me will complete it, and then when I lay the crown at His feet I will say, "wow, you really did all the work!"
Dear sister, it sounds like you're just trying to carry a bigger burden than you were ever meant to!

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:30 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/mat.11.30.KJV

Come to Jesus with your worries and let Him help you. Don't think I don't struggle with this stuff too, I do every day. But He knows our hearts.

I don't care about rewards, the only thing that matters to me is just being with our great King for all eternity, and getting to live in freedom, peace, truth, justice, and righteousness forever and ever. The rewards are just a bonus. But for my part I'm afraid I won't have anything left after the fire but the clothes on my back.....

Back