Dividing the Land and the rapture?

Len

I was wondering if this scenario is a possibility ....... because of the cry for a Palestinian state and the resultant division of Israel if that happens, could this be the start of Joel 3:2?"IF" the world forces a division onto Israel could that be "the" catalyst to the rapture? this might then bring on Ezekiels war etc etc .....

usoutpost31

In my view the "dividing of the land" is a past event. Joel 3 speaks of specific instances in which nations did this; vs 4-6 and also 19. When Israel was invaded, plundered and its land "divided up" as in the spoils of war.

A Palestinian state is unlikely to end tensions in the region. It's just a naive assumption by the secular world that Israelis and Arabs will play nice if they just learn to share. Same as their idea to turn Jerusalem into an "international" city.

DWB

In my view the "dividing of the land" is a past event. Joel 3 speaks of specific instances in which nations did this; vs 4-6 and also 19. When Israel was invaded, plundered and its land "divided up" as in the spoils of war.

A Palestinian state is unlikely to end tensions in the region. It's just a naive assumption by the secular world that Israelis and Arabs will play nice if they just learn to share. Same as their idea to turn Jerusalem into an "international" city.
Agree, the Arab world wants only one thing; and that's the total elimination of Israel by the most barbaric means possible. Everything Israel has given in negotiations for peace has only caused more violence.

Dragontiger777

I think that if the red heiffer is eligible to be sacrificed on Passover , then this is a big event to watch out for.

If it ends up being successful, it might cause a spiritual awakening of sorts amongst the Jews and may also speed up things prophetically for us in being evert so closer to the rapture
I doubt they will use red heiffer this year unless the antichrist must give the Israel peace treaty then can do with the red heiffer. Unless maybe I am wrong.

Still Praise and Give tanksful to God's full glory.

Jaybird

Will they sacrifice all three of them?
There is an age requirement for the heifer to be sacrificed and I'm not sure if the three heifers they have are all the same age. I believe they have to be between 2 to 3 years old (but don't quote me on that) to be sacrificed. If they are sacrificing just one I would assume that the others are not ready yet.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Moslems will go nuts if they sacrifice the heifers. It will definitely turn up the heat on the ground there. :nod

The Temple Mount Faithful and the Temple Institute are already lightning rods for controversy for their work as it is.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
There is an age requirement for the heifer to be sacrificed and I'm not sure if the three heifers they have are all the same age. I believe they have to be between 2 to 3 years old (but don't quote me on that) to be sacrificed. If they are sacrificing just one I would assume that the others are not ready yet.
I think at least one of them will be 2 yo this year

Batman

Sooner or later a red heifer will be sacrificed and a temple will begin to be built. It always makes me wonder if the AC sponsors these things. We do know he will enter the temple, commit the abomination that causes desolation, and then everything changes for the remaining period. The muslims will be enraged but will it be what pushes in their Ezekiel invasion? What a time to be alive!

Micki

MARANATHA!!
I was wondering if this scenario is a possibility ....... because of the cry for a Palestinian state and the resultant division of Israel if that happens, could this be the start of Joel 3:2?"IF" the world forces a division onto Israel could that be "the" catalyst to the rapture? this might then bring on Ezekiels war etc etc .....
In Biblical numerology three is the number of Divine Completion. The land of Israel, God’s Land, was divided twice since 1948. The first time under Jimmy Carter, the second time under Bush 2. Both these divisions brought great trouble to the US, first with the oil embargo, then with hurricane Katrina. I do believe a third division is coming, but that it will be a temporary one, one lasting seven years. Perhaps it will be temporary because that seven years will be set aside to hammer out a final, binding agreement. We know from Scripture Jerusalem in the end times will be both a cup of trembling and a burdensome stone. My personal opinion is that the seven year covenant of Daniel divided not just Israel, but Jerusalem as well. Being God’s Holy City this would be a supreme act of faithlessness on the part of Israel. If things happen this way it would involve gentiles, the UN no doubt, and Jews making a very bad choice, courting God’s wrath by dividing the land for a third time since 1948. Of a division of Jerusalem occurs that could well be the catalyst that causes God to release His wrath. A temporary peace treaty in Israel would be welcomed given the situation in The Holy Land since October 7th. A few more months of fighting and all combatants may want a cessation to the hostilities, one side to rearm and regroup for a future attack, the other side for a promise of peace that won’t materialize. As it is written, when they are saying “peace and safety” sudden destruction will come upon them. I believe that sudden destruction will be the wrath of God being unleashed on the entire planet, for dividing Jerusalem.

There are two parts to God’s wrath, not just the dividing of the land, but in verse three, perverse things done to children. I won’t go into details, I’ll just say that the most perverse and wicked things you can imagine being done to children probably aren’t even close to what is truly going on. There is a reason so many children disappear never to be seen or heard from again. This utter filth going on is also a reason for God to release His wrath. Thank God the saints won’t be here for it.

AimeeP

I have been thinking about this a lot. If a red heifer is sacrificed, the Third Temple can be built. However, other countries do not want this to happen because the Dome of the Rock an Al-Aqsa Mosque are on the Temple Mount. Since most countries want a two-state solution, I am starting to think someone will convince Israel to do this and, if they agree, will permit them to build the Third Temple... Only God knows.

Reactions: Len

Batman

I heard on TY video this weekend that some think the heifer has to be from Israel. Is that true? I'm thinking no.

Len

I heard on TY video this weekend that some think the heifer has to be from Israel. Is that true? I'm thinking no.
I agree and dont think the heifer has to be born in Israel because of all the preparations to sacrifice it or indeed that fact that those who would oppose its sacrifice for that reason would be making a lot of noise about its unclean status ..... regardless of how this red heifer plays out, Christians know that this is a indicator the rapture is getting closer every day!!

Back