Disney’s ‘The Proud Family’ Getting Woke Reboot with Gay Dads

Lovin Jesus

Disney is looking to put the “proud” in its The Proud Family kids show with a woke reboot of the popular series that will feature gay fathers.

The gay dads, to be voiced by Zachary Quinto and Billy Porter, are also the adopted parents to a 14-year-old social justice activist, according to a report by Entertainment Weekly.

Quinto and Porter will play the characters Barry Leibowitz-Jenkins and Randall Leibowitz-Jenkins, the fathers of Maya Leibowitz-Jenkins, to be voiced by Keke Palmer, a Black Lives Matter supporter, who claimed last year that President Donald Trump was trying to start a “race war.”

“He’s inciting a race war. His craziness is inspiring us to just really get him the fuck out!” Palmer told Cosmopolitan of President Trump.

The Proud Family originally ran from September 15, 2001, to August 19, 2005. The reboot, The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder, is set to air on Disney+ in 2022. Another character named Michael — voiced by EJ Johnson — appears to be returning to the show as a non-binary character.

“Michael Collins, Penny’s best guy friend who is a non-conforming trendsetter, serving fierce looks at school and on the basketball court,” reports Entertainment Weekly.

This Disney+ reboot is not the only TV show geared toward young audiences to prominently feature LGBTQ characters. Hollywood has pushed an industry-wide effort for years to put LGBTQ-related entertainment into programs aimed at young audiences.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...oud-family-getting-woke-reboot-with-gay-dads/

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Since when have children's programming been about sexual orientation, gay, straight or otherwise? It's all a demonic mind conditioning abuse of our children.
Since God gave the devil a little more control to advance the world closer to the the rapture and judgement day.

It's sad really, especially with youngsters of my own. I never had to question male and female or gay and straight at such a young age like kids do today. Children today are confused about such basic things and there is no Godly leadership. The blind leading the blind.

Things will get worse but God is with us and we are ready to fight. So be it. His will be done.

Lovin Jesus

Since God gave the devil a little more control to advance the world closer to the the rapture and judgement day.

It's sad really, especially with youngsters of my own. I never had to question male and female or gay and straight at such a young age like kids do today. Children today are confused about such basic things and there is no Godly leadership. The blind leading the blind.

Things will get worse but God is with us and we are ready to fight. So be it. His will be done.
What many believing parents may not realize is it is time to WAKE UP! Our kids need to be monitored more than ever. If they are in public schools they need to be questioned to see what they're learning. The ungodly are conditioning the tender minds of our children to conform to the ungodly world. I still God in their hearts and minds more than ever not just a bedtime Bible story.m

20My son, keep your father’s commandment, and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. 21Bind them always upon your heart; tie them around your neck. 22When you walk, they will guide you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you.…
Proverbs 6:20-22

Love the Lord your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always. 2 Remember today that your children were not the ones who saw and experienced the discipline of the Lord your God: his majesty, his mighty hand, his outstretched arm; 3 the signs he performed and the things he did in the heart of Egypt, both to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his whole country; 4 what he did to the Egyptian army, to its horses and chariots, how he overwhelmed them with the waters of the Red Sea[a] as they were pursuing you, and how the Lord brought lasting ruin on them. 5 It was not your children who saw what he did for you in the wilderness until you arrived at this place, 6 and what he did to Dathan and Abiram, sons of Eliab the Reubenite, when the earth opened its mouth right in the middle of all Israel and swallowed them up with their households, their tents and every living thing that belonged to them. 7 But it was your own eyes that saw all these great things the Lord has done.

8 Observe therefore all the commands I am giving you today, so that you may have the strength to go in and take over the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess, 9 and so that you may live long in the land the Lord swore to your ancestors to give to them and their descendants, a land flowing with milk and honey. 10 The land you are entering to take over is not like the land of Egypt, from which you have come, where you planted your seed and irrigated it by foot as in a vegetable garden. 11 But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from heaven. 12 It is a land the Lord your God cares for; the eyes of the Lord your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end.

13 So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul— 14 then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil. 15 I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied.

16 Be careful, or you will be enticed to turn away and worship other gods and bow down to them. 17 Then the Lord’s anger will burn against you, and he will shut up the heavens so that it will not rain and the ground will yield no produce, and you will soon perish from the good land the Lord is giving you. 18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates, 21 so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth.

22 If you carefully observe all these commands I am giving you to follow—to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him and to hold fast to him— 23 then the Lord will drive out all these nations before you, and you will dispossess nations larger and stronger than you. 24 Every place where you set your foot will be yours: Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the Euphrates River to the Mediterranean Sea. 25 No one will be able to stand against you. The Lord your God, as he promised you, will put the terror and fear of you on the whole land, wherever you go.

26 See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— 27 the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today; 28 the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known.
Deuteronomy 11:1-28

These are the commands, decrees and laws the Lord your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess, 2 so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the Lord your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life.
Deuteronomy 6:1-2

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
Deuteronomy 6:5-9

This is what parents need to be doing with our children. Especially with those who are at the age of accountability, they need special attention to the Lord being instilled in them. It's Crucial

Batman

Predators will obviously go after the easiest prey they are allowed to access and our society is filled with so many idiots that this perverse stupidity goes right to the kids with no resistance. When you take in account what it was like in the early days of TV and then go forward 30 to 70 years it is scary.

Lovin Jesus

Predators will obviously go after the easiest prey they are allowed to access and our society is filled with so many idiots that this perverse stupidity goes right to the kids with no resistance. When you take in account what it was like in the early days of TV and then go forward 30 to 70 years it is scary.
Do you remember Lucy and Ricky had twin beds because sleeping in the same bed on TV was scandalous?

GotGrace

Things will get worse but God is with us and we are ready to fight. So be it. His will be done. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about any child growing up and being in this corrupted world.

There are families that have children that announced they are gay and the families had to face this the rest of their life. It puts them in a terrible position - they still love their child. I pray the good Lord steps in to this soon and calls a halt to the whole thing.

Lovin Jesus

There are families that have children that announced they are gay and the families had to face this the rest of their life. It puts them in a terrible position - they still love their child. I pray the good Lord steps in to this soon and calls a halt to the whole thing.
This is a reality in my family. I love my family members who are trapped into the lie that they were born this way and God loves them as they are and there's no need to change. They believe, including the parents, that God will love them being gay so it's wrong to think God doesn't approve. They know the truth though but having churches that accept the lifestyle only helps them stay in the lie. I pray for my family members and others who need to be freed from the bondage of sin and lies

rubyx1

rubyx1
nooooooooooo whyyyyyyy the proud family was one of my favorite shows on Disney and to now see it being brought back with this garbage is too sad. :(