Did Tucker describe some sort of “movie plot twist” we are living in last night?

glc11

I watched Tucker last night and had a hard time grasping what on earth he was saying about the whole “Let’s Go Brandon” movement.

I just found the transcript and read it again.

Is he saying this whole new movement of “Biden dissatisfaction” is actually being orchestrated by the liberals on purpose to create segregation of “legacy Americans” (those quitting jobs over vaccine mandates) vs “obedient Americans” (migrants who will be the “new Americans” who will take over the vacant jobs).

And he is also implying that Russia is driving this too?

Interesting perspective

It’s found here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...on-lets-go-brandon-chants-pro-biden-unity.amp

TimeWarpWife

I couldn't even finish reading Tucker's transcript because it didn't make sense, as you said. Maybe he was possibly saying these things "tongue-in-cheek"? :idunno However, I did find this about how the whole "Let's Go, Brandon" movement started ~ and it's definitely not about people loving and supporting Bumbling Biden, it's the exact opposite. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/th...ensation-fueled-by-trump-supporters-heres-why

glc11

I couldn't even finish reading Tucker's transcript because it didn't make sense, as you said. Maybe he was possibly saying these things "tongue-in-cheek"? :idunno However, I did find this about how the whole "Let's Go, Brandon" movement started ~ and it's definitely not about people loving and supporting Bumbling Biden, it's the exact opposite. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/th...ensation-fueled-by-trump-supporters-heres-why
I thought it may be tongue in cheek, but now I don’t think so after reading it carefully.

When he said "nurses quitting their jobs over mandates are campaigning now for Biden"
I didn't get it

But I do now. He is saying it's orchestrated on purpose to create open jobs

It's not surprising with everything else but this one had me pretty dumbfounded

Didn't see it that way,
Yikes!

So we can think we are "winning" with "walk offs happening" as a protest to mandates.

But we really are losing? I think that is really what he was saying!

GHoe

For me, at least looking at the first half, I took it as Carlson making points that the left is blatantly spinning reality and selling it as something else using tactics like saying, "the reason you think SWA pilots refused to fly (vaccine mandates/ actual truth) is Russian misinformation, it was actually weather".

Or Let's Go Brandon! This one is the clearer point because I honestly I don't know what the weather was like in Jacksonville last weekend that only affected SWA (WINK WINK) but we can all hear the Nascar crowd saying F#$% Joe Biden.

To Tuckers point even in that instance, the way the liberal machine is wired is to skew reality to their deception no matter what. Even if millions of people saw what really occurred or what was said, the official line is "that's not what you saw or heard".. you heard Let's Go Brandon !

Either way here are two clear signs that the Liberal machine is willing to lie and deceive, (regardless if it's clear they are lying) to further their end goal. Very
dangerous and telling times we are in.

glc11

If you don’t read it until the very end, it does seem like he is demonstrating how fake news works. That is how I first took it last night. Tongue in cheek

Towards the end he gets to his point…. But you have to read it all.

the Joe Biden approved way to look at it is very different. Here it is. It means hundreds of new job openings for the foreign nationals currently streaming over our southern border. There will be no unemployment crisis for them. So in fact, this is a massive win. Thanks to the vaccine mandate, these illegal Americans will have plenty to do, not just in Maine but everywhere.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Ya'll need to remember who controls that network (and most) and what they did with their election night coverage. I don't trust one character on that network. Most are too inflammatory and upsetting in general. It can all be very divisive and unchristian.

Texas Mimi

I watched Tucker last night and had a hard time grasping what on earth he was saying about the whole “Let’s Go Brandon” movement.

I just found the transcript and read it again.

Is he saying this whole new movement of “Biden dissatisfaction” is actually being orchestrated by the liberals on purpose to create segregation of “legacy Americans” (those quitting jobs over vaccine mandates) vs “obedient Americans” (migrants who will be the “new Americans” who will take over the vacant jobs).

And he is also implying that Russia is driving this too?

Interesting perspective

It’s found here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...on-lets-go-brandon-chants-pro-biden-unity.amp
I happened to watch the program live, just read most of the transcript, and he was very much speaking "tounge in cheek" during the entire opening to his program. Thank God for Tucker, fo not being afraid to speak truth, as failed boycots of his program have failed. Pray like never before as we're sliding faster than ever before down a very slope. I don't know if we'll continue to be the United States of America, with our wide-open border, and I know all about that as I was born and raised in Texas. I only spent one year livimg out of state when my husband's 4th and final year in the Air Force took us to Caliornia. Could not wait to get back to Texas and sanity! God bless Texas!

RobinMc

News Flash: the people coming over the border aren't pilots and air traffic controllers. They don't have real world skills. Many can't speak English. If they live here and integrate into society, they may become valuable workers. But after a few years of welfare and gov't freebies, awful hard to go to work everyday.

Reason & Hope

Don't worry. Tucker has not gone over to the dark side.

The problem with transcripts is that they don't convey a sarcastic tone or facial expressions. This was Tucker doing satire. He was showing how ridiculous the White House and media talking points are. Just as that reporter interviewing the NASCAR driver claimed the crowd was chanting "let's go Brandon" when everyone could clearly hear the real phrase, so the White House and the media continually tell us to believe their false narrative and not our own "lying eyes".

Jonathan

It's' actually about two things really:

1) Yes, it is another way of giving an offensive directive with Joe Biden being the target.

However, more importantly, in my opinion:

2) It is MOCKING the perversely biased media. The whole "Let's Go Brandon" thing started when some liberal reporter from an ultra liberal network was interviewing a racer named Brandon. In the background, what seems like thousands (probably more like hundreds) of fans were loudly chanting "!*%& JOE BIDEN, #*@% JOE BIDEN!!!"

In order to try to cover it up, the news reporter said, "Hear that Brandon, they love you! They are yelling 'LET'S GO BRANDON! LET'S GO BRANDON'!"

So it is a way to kill two birds with one stone.

benmcd

It's' actually about two things really:

1) Yes, it is another way of giving an offensive directive with Joe Biden being the target.

However, more importantly, in my opinion:

2) It is MOCKING the perversely biased media. The whole "Let's Go Brandon" thing started when some liberal reporter from an ultra liberal network was interviewing a racer named Brandon. In the background, what seems like thousands (probably more like hundreds) of fans were loudly chanting "!*%& JOE BIDEN, #*@% JOE BIDEN!!!"

In order to try to cover it up, the news reporter said, "Hear that Brandon, they love you! They are yelling 'LET'S GO BRANDON! LET'S GO BRANDON'!"

So it is a way to kill two birds with one stone.
I remember last year when a CNN reporter was calling the riots fiery but mostly peaceful while the city burned in the background.

Joseph The Carpenter

The mask and Vax mandate is being used to separate us from them.
Most who don't want the Vax are Christians and Republicans.
Let's go Brandon was what a lefty said the crowd was chanting when in reality they were chanting F__k Joe Biden .
Megan Kelly did a great interview with Tucker. Foxes ratings are down 45%

TimeWarpWife

DH and I watch Greg Gutfeld most nights because in addition to calling out the Communist Democrats for their hypocrisy and insanity, he also adds a comedic spin to "calling it like it is" and with how things are going in this country, I definitely need a good laugh. Every now and then we might watch Dan Bongino or Tucker, but other than this, we haven't watched Fox on a regular basis, as we did before, since election night 2020 when they declared Bumbling Biden the winner 5 minutes after the polling places closed on the east coast. :rolleyes3 Some of the Fox hosts are good, but overall, those running Fox have made it into nothing more than another lapdog hack for the Communist Democrats