Demonic Likeness of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Spotted In Sistine Chapel’s ‘The Last Judgement’

GEOINTAnalyst

A demonic doppelganger of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has been discovered in a Michaelangelo fresco in the Sistine Chapel, leaving visitors stunned at the incredible likeness.
This work of art by Michaelageno adorns the walls in the Sistine Chapel inside the Vatican. It’s called “The Last Judgement” and Minos, a judge in hell, is the man with the serpent wrapped around him. Michelangelo hated the Pope’s servant so much that it is his likeness he used as Minos. This means the Lightfoot doppelganger would be a soul condemned to hell.

The demonic likeness of Lori Lightfoot has gone viral on Twitter, with users reacting to the doppelganger by declaring “There’s a demonic presence there!”
https://newspunch.com/demonic-liken...potted-in-sistine-chapels-the-last-judgement/

FdHRcsvXgAEuviK

MapleLeaf

That's funny. But a little sad. As a fellow human who has a "plain" exterior, I don't really take pleasure in mocking people for their looks. And I think we all have doppelgangers somewhere. When we first moved to Manitoba we had fun picking out the "Manitoba Twins" for our friends and family back in Ontario. I just hope I never find my face in a demon painting.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
That's funny. But a little sad. As a fellow human who has a "plain" exterior, I don't really take pleasure in mocking people for their looks. And I think we all have doppelgangers somewhere. When we first moved to Manitoba we had fun picking out the "Manitoba Twins" for our friends and family back in Ontario. I just hope I never find my face in a demon painting.
LOL plenty of people tell me i look like a young Bob Marley

cheeky200386

A demonic doppelganger of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has been discovered in a Michaelangelo fresco in the Sistine Chapel, leaving visitors stunned at the incredible likeness.
This work of art by Michaelageno adorns the walls in the Sistine Chapel inside the Vatican. It’s called “The Last Judgement” and Minos, a judge in hell, is the man with the serpent wrapped around him. Michelangelo hated the Pope’s servant so much that it is his likeness he used as Minos. This means the Lightfoot doppelganger would be a soul condemned to hell.

The demonic likeness of Lori Lightfoot has gone viral on Twitter, with users reacting to the doppelganger by declaring “There’s a demonic presence there!”
https://newspunch.com/demonic-liken...potted-in-sistine-chapels-the-last-judgement/

FdHRcsvXgAEuviK
Wow that resemblance is eerie.

Back